Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 pm
Weee...........*runs around like a hyper lady and start tossing bags of marshmellows to everyone and bags of candy* ^^ Hehehe... ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Yay! Candy and Marshmallows! *eats some* I could use some. My quest thread in the public forums keeps falling faster than a bag of lead! I forgot how brutal those forums are.

Someone just tried to scam me out of my password. Luckily, I remembered to check the address bar.  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:14 pm
I had one a long time ago, when my name was Major Strawberry before I changed it to Coco Kitty Mistress, then I changed it to this.

I remember fully how brutal it is. They're mean and tend to ignore the quest threads.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Yup. I'm sure it'll work out eventually, though. Who knows? I may be entirely wrong! The charity threads go pretty fast, too. Every time I find one, it's closed.

I should be doing research rather than bumping a quest thread...  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:39 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Yup. I'm sure it'll work out eventually, though. Who knows? I may be entirely wrong! The charity threads go pretty fast, too. Every time I find one, it's closed.

I should be doing research rather than bumping a quest thread...

LOL, I had to quote you just to read what you said. And if you have schooling for a research paper, get that done. The sooner you get it done and properly, the better you are.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:45 pm
*enjoys reasearch papers* lucky blaugh  

AlwynRowanwind

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:46 pm
Unfortunately, Senioritis loves to surface on days off of school. The class that assigned the project doesn't weigh on my graduation, so I seem to be subconsciously lowering its priority.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:49 pm
Lol, I used to get them done as soon as possible and that sometimes costs me points back when I was still in college and school. I still passed the research paper though with a B on average, sometimes an A pending on the paper that I ended up with.  

Starlight Lotus

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:58 pm
ah i have two due in a week and yes i am procrastiating. i like to do them the night before when it is late and i am somewhat sleep deprived. i always end up having better papers that way i think i just concentrate more on what im doing and not let things disturb me cause i know i have to get it done  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:04 pm
Well, here's the kicker: the topic is something in which I take great interest: Romania. It seems I work better when I'm not too interested. I've never known why.  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:27 pm
I have hung up my glowsticks.

Warning: New music preference has appeared.

I have welcomed metal back into my life as my preferred genre now that I have been directed to bands such as Krypteria, Within Temptation, Therion, Sirenia, Flowing Tears, Essence of Eternity, In This Moment, and Velcra.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:30 pm
Not a bad choice, Tana! I'm actually a fan of some of those bands. *gluggles Tana*  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:00 pm
I'm still a Japanese artist gal myself. Hehehe, even though I barely understand the language still.

^^ I'm still trying to learn it of course, but love a great majority of the music that comes out of japan.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:08 pm
I'm quite a J-music junkie, myself. *gluggles Sapphire*  

Trowa The Fearless

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:18 pm
*has lost a fellow techno junkie but uber-glgugles him anyway*

*gluggles everybody else* Gaia is coming to CT! mrgreen  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games