Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I don't have a Junior Prom in my school. Just Prom.
Lol I haven't seen Princess Bride.

Junior prom = prom of my junior year.
It's the same prom for juniors and seniors, but I didn't go my senior year because I cried at the one my junior year. >>;
I love it, I've seen it a dozen times!
It's also a book, but the book is WAY different according to my beau's sister.
(I've never found it to read it and find out for myself.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:28 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

It's the same prom for juniors and seniors, but I didn't go my senior year because I cried at the one my junior year. >>;

-grabs shovel- -digs grave-
Okay, who made you cry?
I really should read it.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:38 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Okay, who made you cry?
I really should read it.

It's okay, some schools do have separate proms I think; my first high school had a seniors only winter formal and stuff, so I could have been clearer. ^^;
I went with my beau and some friends of ours, and I couldn't handle leaving our table to be among people and the music sucked and I got stuck on bag duty (I always get stuck on bag duty) and everyone left me and it just wasn't a setting meant for me so I was miserable and the night ended with me crying to go home. .___.; Also from a migraine, I got a migraine from the noise and all the social contact and stuff. >>;
Got free comics though; they held our prom on free comic book day and the place it was held at was near the comic shop. >>;
And we had fun going out to eat at a hibachi grill place beforehand with a friend of mine and some friends of his, so it wasn't a total bust, I just wish we had skipped the actual prom.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Okay, who made you cry?
I really should read it.

It's okay, some schools do have separate proms I think; my first high school had a seniors only winter formal and stuff, so I could have been clearer. ^^;
I went with my beau and some friends of ours, and I couldn't handle leaving our table to be among people and the music sucked and I got stuck on bag duty (I always get stuck on bag duty) and everyone left me and it just wasn't a setting meant for me so I was miserable and the night ended with me crying to go home. .___.; Also from a migraine, I got a migraine from the noise and all the social contact and stuff. >>;
Got free comics though; they held our prom on free comic book day and the place it was held at was near the comic shop. >>;
And we had fun going out to eat at a hibachi grill place beforehand with a friend of mine and some friends of his, so it wasn't a total bust, I just wish we had skipped the actual prom.

My school has a sophomore and junior formal. It was canceled a lot in the past.
I get the suckish music thing; my 8th to 9th grade party (a sort of "rite of passage") had god awful music; rap, pop, electronic, and dub step.
I'm more of an alternative music person.
I also had a headache from the music at that dance thing. I feel so sorry for you.
Wow free comics? That's awesome.
I don't think there is a single comic book store in... 30 miles of my house? (Unless you can count Barnes and Noble)
I can't blame you for wanting to skip it all.
I'm going to my prom. I really REALLY wish the theme would be Masquerade. It's my dream to go to a Masquerade.
But the theme has already been done.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:07 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
My school has a sophomore and junior formal. It was canceled a lot in the past.
I get the suckish music thing; my 8th to 9th grade party (a sort of "rite of passage") had god awful music; rap, pop, electronic, and dub step.
I'm more of an alternative music person.
I also had a headache from the music at that dance thing. I feel so sorry for you.
Wow free comics? That's awesome.
I don't think there is a single comic book store in... 30 miles of my house? (Unless you can count Barnes and Noble)
I can't blame you for wanting to skip it all.
I'm going to my prom. I really REALLY wish the theme would be Masquerade. It's my dream to go to a Masquerade.
But the theme has already been done.

The high school I graduated from is teensy, so we only had homecoming and prom, so the middle schoolers only had homecoming they could go to. (Yes, so teensy we have junior high and high school all in one building. ^^; )
We had dances at the middle school I attended in NC, though; music always sucked there, too, being mostly rap and pop, so I was always bag girl because I was always in the same spot for the whole thing. >>;
I'm a rocker chick, and living in a rural town where agriculture is big and FFA is the most funded thing in school means everyone else likes country and whatever is playing on our local hits station.
And I don't have a comic book store within thirty miles, either; our prom was held some thirty miles away in the nearest big-ish city. ^^;
Just hope you don't have a super lame theme like mine; City Lights. SUPER. LAME. You could still always go as an awesome masked stranger regardless of theme.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:38 pm
Daisy wants her own TARDIS.
She tried to steal the one I'm working on and the skein of yarn I have with it.
I'm really not sure how such a BIG dog managed to be so sneaky.
In other news, our world is getting closer and closer to realizing the .hack universe.
You can apparently now pay for stuff with your phone.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:51 pm
Queen Spazzy

The high school I graduated from is teensy, so we only had homecoming and prom, so the middle schoolers only had homecoming they could go to. (Yes, so teensy we have junior high and high school all in one building. ^^; )
We had dances at the middle school I attended in NC, though; music always sucked there, too, being mostly rap and pop, so I was always bag girl because I was always in the same spot for the whole thing. >>;
I'm a rocker chick, and living in a rural town where agriculture is big and FFA is the most funded thing in school means everyone else likes country and whatever is playing on our local hits station.
And I don't have a comic book store within thirty miles, either; our prom was held some thirty miles away in the nearest big-ish city. ^^;
Just hope you don't have a super lame theme like mine; City Lights. SUPER. LAME. You could still always go as an awesome masked stranger regardless of theme.

You wanna know small (and beyond cramped, like a 40 year old dude wearing a shirt for a 3 year old cramped) my school system is k-3 (soon to be k-4) is elementary school, 4-8 is middle, 9-12 is high.
It's just now the system is expanding both the middle school and elementary. There are over 2,000 kids in the middle school.
In middle school, the first dance I went to in 4th grade was pretty fun; it was boardwalk and they had free sodas and stuff.
Everyone else after that was the same with a new name plastered over it.
I do enjoy rock and metal as well emotion_kirakira Yah my mom listens to the local stations as well (all country, GAH!) (though not all country is bad)
Oh wow, a prom that far away?
What I hate is that my school is making prom on a saturday so kids can't get prom houses (liability 'n s**t)
Eeewwww City Lights? We might have a suckish prom because my class is currently "in debt" and everyone is super bitchy and says stuff like, "You hoes are not funding money so our proms gonna such. Thanks, bitches" (This one girl actually said that, give or take a few words. Actually called us hoe. That's why I left the Facebook group emotion_awesome )
Oh, plus I pretty much hate 80% of my grade. cat_razz
Maybe I'll go with the mask (as I plan on making my own awesome dress with a corset) and reveal myself emotion_jawdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:54 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
You wanna know small (and beyond cramped, like a 40 year old dude wearing a shirt for a 3 year old cramped) my school system is k-3 (soon to be k-4) is elementary school, 4-8 is middle, 9-12 is high.
It's just now the system is expanding both the middle school and elementary. There are over 2,000 kids in the middle school.
In middle school, the first dance I went to in 4th grade was pretty fun; it was boardwalk and they had free sodas and stuff.
Everyone else after that was the same with a new name plastered over it.
I do enjoy rock and metal as well emotion_kirakira Yah my mom listens to the local stations as well (all country, GAH!) (though not all country is bad)
Oh wow, a prom that far away?
What I hate is that my school is making prom on a saturday so kids can't get prom houses (liability 'n s**t)
Eeewwww City Lights? We might have a suckish prom because my class is currently "in debt" and everyone is super bitchy and says stuff like, "You hoes are not funding money so our proms gonna such. Thanks, bitches" (This one girl actually said that, give or take a few words. Actually called us hoe. That's why I left the Facebook group emotion_awesome )
Oh, plus I pretty much hate 80% of my grade. cat_razz
Maybe I'll go with the mask (as I plan on making my own awesome dress with a corset) and reveal myself emotion_jawdrop

For my system as it is right now, K-6 go to the elementary schools and 7-12 go to the high school, our system covers a sprawling rural area (about half the county I think?), but still not many kids, a class size of one hundred is about average (I graduated with exactly 100 other kids I think), so, yeah, small town. (Actually, village, we're not big enough to be a town. >>; )
The prom had to be that far away, it's the closest place where we could get a room to accommodate it, other than holding it in our own gym. (Which almost happened, my class was in the same place as yours, that's why our theme was full of so much suck. The prom my senior year was Greek, the sophomore servers had to wear togas, apparently, according to the pictures in my yearbook.)
I hated my grade, too. They were all lazy and never cared about anything, it was so frustrating.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:19 pm
Queen Spazzy

For my system as it is right now, K-6 go to the elementary schools and 7-12 go to the high school, our system covers a sprawling rural area (about half the county I think?), but still not many kids, a class size of one hundred is about average (I graduated with exactly 100 other kids I think), so, yeah, small town. (Actually, village, we're not big enough to be a town. >>; )
The prom had to be that far away, it's the closest place where we could get a room to accommodate it, other than holding it in our own gym. (Which almost happened, my class was in the same place as yours, that's why our theme was full of so much suck. The prom my senior year was Greek, the sophomore servers had to wear togas, apparently, according to the pictures in my yearbook.)
I hated my grade, too. They were all lazy and never cared about anything, it was so frustrating.

Wow, half the country? That's nutty!
Our graduating classes can be anywhere from 200-300 people.
The first time you said class size, I thought you meant student to teacher ratio of 100:1 cat_rofl
Omg, if it was held in the gym, I would have been furious at my class advisors.
...Greek? Oh god -vomits- that's so boring! (I have nothing against Greek people, I have something against people with a lack of creativity/imagination)
Yah, my class tried to sell Maggie Moo's gift cards (it's a real crappy ice-cream-that-isn't-really-ice-cream-more-like-custard shop). The cards were something like $7 but it was for a $5 gift card. What a joke!
Then they tried to sell bagels in the morning which was mildly successful. They tried to sell Joe Corbi's (I don't like the food they have; it's all put it in the oven and done) which was a beautiful failure.
We also tried to do a fundraiser at Bounce U (A HUGE warehouse with all different kinds of blow-up bounce houses and awesome stuff (I've never been, but my brother and sister went)). I forgot to go that night but it turns out no one showed up and it was canceled! (big surprise, it was on a school night! -slow claps-)
Sophomore kids are kicking our asses because they had a horror movie night (which I went to and it was awesome).
I don't know which class hosted the video-game tournament, but I hope it was my class.
I would go, but I am not knowledged or skillful in the ways of the Smash Brawl.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:04 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Wow, half the country? That's nutty!
Our graduating classes can be anywhere from 200-300 people.
The first time you said class size, I thought you meant student to teacher ratio of 100:1 cat_rofl
Omg, if it was held in the gym, I would have been furious at my class advisors.
...Greek? Oh god -vomits- that's so boring! (I have nothing against Greek people, I have something against people with a lack of creativity/imagination)
Yah, my class tried to sell Maggie Moo's gift cards (it's a real crappy ice-cream-that-isn't-really-ice-cream-more-like-custard shop). The cards were something like $7 but it was for a $5 gift card. What a joke!
Then they tried to sell bagels in the morning which was mildly successful. They tried to sell Joe Corbi's (I don't like the food they have; it's all put it in the oven and done) which was a beautiful failure.
We also tried to do a fundraiser at Bounce U (A HUGE warehouse with all different kinds of blow-up bounce houses and awesome stuff (I've never been, but my brother and sister went)). I forgot to go that night but it turns out no one showed up and it was canceled! (big surprise, it was on a school night! -slow claps-)
Sophomore kids are kicking our asses because they had a horror movie night (which I went to and it was awesome).
I don't know which class hosted the video-game tournament, but I hope it was my class.
I would go, but I am not knowledged or skillful in the ways of the Smash Brawl.

Better than the district I actually LIVED in the first couple years up here; it covered the ENTIRE county.
I think my class mostly did bake sales and a couple movie days and, like, pajama and hat days? Not like we had much more we could do around here.
Smash Brawl? Ewwww. emotion_8c Bet they could make a killing hosting a Mario Kart night too, though, or Mario Party, and that'd be easier than Smash Brawl.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:19 pm
Queen Spazzy

Better than the district I actually LIVED in the first couple years up here; it covered the ENTIRE county.
I think my class mostly did bake sales and a couple movie days and, like, pajama and hat days? Not like we had much more we could do around here.
Smash Brawl? Ewwww. emotion_8c Bet they could make a killing hosting a Mario Kart night too, though, or Mario Party, and that'd be easier than Smash Brawl.

Yah, the Bible Belt. I give you credit for surviving down there, seriously!
Wow, you're smart; Mario Kart and Party? That's awesome!
I think some Halo and Call of Duty would do some good as well. But the school probably wont allow it because of guns :c  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

I think some Halo and Call of Duty would do some good as well. But the school probably wont allow it because of guns :c

I live in a heavily catholic area in the Appalachian Ohio valley; catholics are cooler than southern baptists ANY day. (Sometimes having lived in both the north and south is useful. cat_xd )
Those were things that were popular on event days at my school. Guitar Hero and Rock Band are great choices too and I suspect DJ Hero would be popular too if someone had two of the turn table controllers available.
Those are rated M, right? They won't allow it because half of the kids wouldn't be old enough to buy them without a parent.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:36 pm
STOP HARASSING ME, OINK!
I DON'T WANT JACK TO DO WITH YOU.
STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES.
SPAMMING ME WILL NOT CONVINCE ME TO DO ANYTHING.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:39 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I live in a heavily catholic area in the Appalachian Ohio valley; catholics are cooler than southern baptists ANY day. (Sometimes having lived in both the north and south is useful. cat_xd )
Those were things that were popular on event days at my school. Guitar Hero and Rock Band are great choices too and I suspect DJ Hero would be popular too if someone had two of the turn table controllers available.
Those are rated M, right? They won't allow it because half of the kids wouldn't be old enough to buy them without a parent.

Omg Guitar Hero and Rock Band would be epic!
I can imagine a big stage and stuff where they show the game playing.
Spazzy, come and help direct our student counsel please!  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:43 pm
Queen Spazzy
STOP HARASSING ME, OINK!
I DON'T WANT JACK TO DO WITH YOU.
STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES.
SPAMMING ME WILL NOT CONVINCE ME TO DO ANYTHING.
User Image

User Image
the Oink promotion is coming around again.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games