Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25527 25528 25529 25530 25531 25532 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Bought the last parts needed for the Lady's new desktop, yay.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:02 am

Screw you DST.

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 am

[Kegan]
I spent all afternoon fixing the damage the kids have done to my mom's laptop. I ended up doing a factory reset and having to reinstall everything. Fun.
if i were you i'd setup a seperate user account for it, that has NO ADMIN access. when they go, why can't i do this? you can go. cause your a retard that breaks computers. lol. but it will let em know they need to learn wtf they are doing.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:22 pm

That is actually a really good idea.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:04 pm

[Kegan]
computers are kinda my thing xP

we had a similar issue in our house with some friends of friends. they were only children mentally. and nearly destroyed my mom's work comp riddling it with viruses with stuff they claim to do all the time.

Xilo The Odd

Skitty-san

Aged Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Makes me wish I had any knowledge of computers whatsoever.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]

we had a similar issue in our house with some friends of friends. they were only children mentally. and nearly destroyed my mom's work comp riddling it with viruses with stuff they claim to do all the time.
When I fixed the computer I basically just set it up to where it was 2.5 years ago. I didn't really plan, back then, for the kids to use it some much. So the idea of separate accounts never crossed my mind.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Skitty-san
what is a computers?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:06 pm

[Kegan]
Skitty-san
what is a computers?
They're like these boxes but they hold infinite power and knowledge but I DON'T KNOW HOW, OMG.
They use this foreign "code" language and require this special education called programming or some s**t.
idk, completely foreign gonk

Skitty-san

Aged Citizen

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:21 pm

[Kegan]
Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]

When I fixed the computer I basically just set it up to where it was 2.5 years ago. I didn't really plan, back then, for the kids to use it some much. So the idea of separate accounts never crossed my mind.
yeah no one really plans for the worst on a computer. even i didn't.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Golf?? R u srs that s**t is gaaay. Tennis is where it's at. If Mario Kart counts, it's be a no-brainer that that's everyone's fave.

I played a bunch of Galaxy 2 today (finally beat it!) and worked on completing Mario 64 a bit more. How are Mario games so wholly satisfying? I'm gonna borrow Sunshine from a Fish now because now that I'm back into the groove from MAR.10, I don't wanna stop.

Also my computer doesn't even boot. It doesn't even display s**t on the monitor or anything, it just turns on and doesn't do anything. I am sad.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Also, Allegro, 'tis too early to be thinking about GOTY. New Leaf and Pokemon XY must be released first, and then we talk.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:59 pm

I cannot wait for E3.
Or PAX.
VIDEO GAMES

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25527 25528 25529 25530 25531 25532 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games