Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25530 25531 25532 25533 25534 25535 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:35 pm

[Kegan]
What's keeping you from going back?
I refuse to go to school while maintaining a job.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Xilo The Odd
they are racist against MAREOOOO.

That too. xd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Or in my case, energy and enthusiasm.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Holy s**t, the first Castlevania is a terrible game. Intentional delay for design purposes, my a**. You can't even react to basic enemies in time. It's just ******** memorization. It's like a lazier, shittier Ninja Gaiden. He literally LEAPS backwards when he's hit, which makes getting through platform sections totally impossible.

And the bosses? You pretty much whip as fast as you can and hope they die first. There's no strategy, except for maybe Dracula, and he's the last boss. Yippee.

The enemy spawning isn't even reliable. Sometimes a bat will jump at you jumping over a platform, sometimes it won't. AND HE WILL CLIP THROUGH FLOORS AND FALL TO HIS DEATH

If you want a Castlevania with ACTUAL thought put into it, play Rebirth. This is just more NES bullshit.

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:57 pm

I haven't played Rebirth in mooonths. That said it was pretty good.

I got it last Halloween and I thought it was pretty fun, but I just can't be bothered with turning on my wii and playing on my CRT these days. I can't finish anything if it's not portable and/or I can't feed my internet addiction simultaneously.

So I really don't know why I've been talking and talking about getting Paper Mario on VC, because I'll probably play it for an hour and forget it forever.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:30 pm

I left the studio waaaay too early today.

I should have thrown some new stuff, or got another kiln load of stuff glazed.

I feel like I've hit the wall today. I have really no right to feel this bored. I guess... I'll just... uh...

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Ye, Castlevania 1 is pretty overrated and pretty broken.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:28 pm

im pretty sure there was a AVGN review on it.

Xilo The Odd

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:30 pm

[Kegan]
I haven't played Rebirth in mooonths. That said it was pretty good.

I got it last Halloween and I thought it was pretty fun, but I just can't be bothered with turning on my wii and playing on my CRT these days. I can't finish anything if it's not portable and/or I can't feed my internet addiction simultaneously.

So I really don't know why I've been talking and talking about getting Paper Mario on VC, because I'll probably play it for an hour and forget it forever.

I know the feeling! At college I have no console though, so when I go home the Wii is a dream! I've also had to cut back on my internet time because of school stuff, so I've gotten back into gaming. biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:02 pm

I beat that rancid piece of s**t. Now no one can say I don't know what I'm talking about when I say it's terrible.

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:04 pm

And I beat Death without using the holy water exploit, too.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:58 am

I was going to spend the previous day (march 12) playing starcraft, but I ended up building the Ladys computer instead.

Nothing blew up.

This time.

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:32 am

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. biggrin

I haven't attempted to meet new people on Gaia in well over 4 years, so...consider yourselves special? Haha, I dunno.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:35 am

Oh, I already knew I was special cool

Sup?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Feeling... low.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25530 25531 25532 25533 25534 25535 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games