Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25545 25546 25547 25548 25549 25550 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:23 pm

[Kegan]
Hey Ryan. I can't believe that the biggest plothole of that creepypasta you linked me didn't occur to me for like an hour.

How did that guy write the post if he became a monster?

He used his fingers, I'd guess.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:31 pm

What bothered me about it was really just the ending. I hate the "and then I was a monster" endings. It's so cliche.

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Down by the bay
Where the watermelons grow
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do,
My mother will say...

***** where you been all day?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Xilo The Odd
16-bit Jazzy
Down by the bay
Where the watermelons grow
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do,
My mother will say...

***** where you been all day?

you look so sexy in that negligee

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:49 pm

...down by the bay! xd

O)_(O
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Waynebrizzle
What bothered me about it was really just the ending. I hate the "and then I was a monster" endings. It's so cliche.

hey buddie

i like it dont stop

i hope u can liek it O)_(O

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:31 pm

In less than a month I'll be another year older.

On a less depressing note, if I make enough money next weekend I'll probably buy Luigi's Mansion 2. Do you guys still play that?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 pm

I wouldn't mind hopping into a game with you, most likely. It's kind of short in singleplay, compared at least to something like SM3DL, but it's fun and the multiplayer ain't bad.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Short? Really? The reviewers I heard were probably just being dumb, then.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 pm

I felt like it. It didn't feel like it was cut short, but after you get used to a new Mansion every few missions, you're almost to the last one. I was kind of hoping for New Game+ or some extras, but eh. Maybe we could get that as DLC (plz nintendo). That said, I think there are some bonus missions I haven't gone back to do yet.

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:02 pm

It's short if you have tons of time to play it

It generally takes me around 15-30 minutes to beat a mission and there are like 30 missions or something?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Yeah, I guess it's not really THAT short. I just want more. sad That's a sign of a good game, though.

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:28 am

That's how I was with Runner 2. Takin my sweet time with Luigi's Mansion.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:18 pm

So I'm pretty sure that this confirms that the new Mewtwo thing is in fact a form of Mewtwo, and that there will be a different form if you get X (they just showed off the one for Y). It just says "Mewtwo" in Japanese as the name for all three of those guys. They'll probably be called Mewtwo X and Mewtwo Y, which do sound fitting for a Pokemon created by tampering with the DNA of another Pokemon.

I like the X one better but still say they both look kinda dumb. Mewtwo just looks better because he has a normal tail and cute, small head like a catlike thing SHOULD and not an obnoxious head tail. Good thing there's always the option of just having plain ol' Mewtwo. Guess it's not a big deal because no one uses legendaries on their teams anyway.

Also I just found out from Bulbapedia that Mew comes from Guyana. I'm so confused sometimes, like is the Pokemon world supposed to be the real world or no?? Do they call it the Pokemon world or do they call it Earth? I guess it's just Earth if Pokemon had existed.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:23 pm

I bought paper mario with those points I've been holding onto. I'm well into chapter 2 already.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25545 25546 25547 25548 25549 25550 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games