Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:35 am
Ah.
As for the personals, well there is always the sit at the gaia offices and moan at them til they cave in option.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:18 am
what were the personals about? o.0

am thinkin gaia back then was ore on forums (like minitokyo) than games and stuff (like neopets)...?? o.0

*glomps everyone*

skreemer-san i joined your RP..hehe..should i pm you on theq's bout it or is it ok here? o____O  

wolf_reed

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:56 am
I used to play neopets a long long time ago, but that was way toooooooo many years ago.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:07 pm
They were personal ads, Wolfie. Like those companionship-seeking things in the newspapers. You could make a little paragraph to make your case as to why people should be your friend, and interested parties could send you a message, strike up a conversation, and hopefully be friends. It was truly wonderful.

Skreemer, that option would require going all the way to the Gaia offices. It's a journey I would rather not take if I had to. I may try the petition method, after I attempt to ask nicely.

*gluggles Wolfie and Sapphire*  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:16 pm
*gluggles Trowa back while trying to scare him back to the path of the light* lol! The Fairy shall have you back to being non-evil looking Trowa lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:04 pm
Muahaha... It will take more than that to turn me back! *gluggles Sapphire again, despite protests from his evil nymph*  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:31 pm
Then I shall become the Fairy Genie and not only chase you with a staff, but also wish you to the good side again! lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:35 pm
Oh, noes! Can't...resist...power...of...wishing! System "EvilMode.exe" failing. System shutting down. System "GoodMode.exe" rebooting... System "GoodMode.exe" successfully rebooted. Restarting core processor... Done.

Whoa... That was...interesting.  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:39 pm
LOL! Ahahaha hehehe ^^ I even look like a Sapphire Snow Fairy right now, sorta. ^^

I should eventually hold a lotto one day for a sealed letter. I used to host one every month and have it end before they announce what the item is.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:40 pm
And do I look significantly less evil now?  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:42 pm
You look good and cute now. ^^ I wonder if I should go pink fairy genie, or pink dressed at all and be all cutie-pie looking. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:45 pm
I say go for it!  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Pink genie fairy with flowers!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:20 pm
It's very cute!

I think I'm gonna rework my own again. I'm bored.  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:43 pm
I do that only when waiting for posts in rps. I'm still waiting for people to join into my Whispering Forest rp so that it can finally get off the ground and such. ^^  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games