Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25556 25557 25558 25559 25560 25561 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:54 pm

[Kegan]
XIV is really better in every way, I think. People get attached to the stupid parts of it, though. The subscription fee is the same reason.

That said, XIV: ARR doesn't release for months. You can still sign up for the beta, though. They'll accept a whole lot of people soon, I expect. I've heard that in the end phase of the beta, character data will carry over to the new game. Currently I have tried not to get too carried away with gear hunting.

Yea, I signed up for beta. I usually do for every mmo I hear about. There are plenty of mmos out there right now that are infinitely better.

Still...thinkin bout dat 11.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Because of the expansion that is coming out?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Also, why did I say "reason" at the end of the first part of that last post? Jumbled brain!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:02 pm

[Kegan]
Kinda sorta, but honestly I don't know why. It looks wildly boring. I could probably extract more enjoyment from watching someone else play... which is what I have been doing. My free time is being spent very poorly.

Do you know if FFXIV is scheduled to release/rerelease this year? Maybe by the end of summer or something?

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 pm

my friends tried to get me into FF11 a long time ago when it was new. they stopped playing within a year or so due to being broke and the game slowly getting repetetive to the point of being boring.

so glad i could avoid that.

Tera on the other hand i enjoyed much more. still do but... monster hunter.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]
Kinda sorta, but honestly I don't know why. It looks wildly boring. I could probably extract more enjoyment from watching someone else play... which is what I have been doing. My free time is being spent very poorly.

Do you know if FFXIV is scheduled to release/rerelease this year? Maybe by the end of summer or something?
I've been lead to believe it'll launch in the early summer.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:11 am

Xilo The Odd
my friends tried to get me into FF11 a long time ago when it was new. they stopped playing within a year or so due to being broke and the game slowly getting repetetive to the point of being boring.

so glad i could avoid that.

Tera on the other hand i enjoyed much more. still do but... monster hunter.

That's the same story with my friends. I think I was still too into Ultima Online to play with them. I like Tera, too, but I think the only thing I like is the combat. Everything else is a little too WoW-like for me. Oh and I like its sexy. Love its sexy.

[Kegan]
Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]

I've been lead to believe it'll launch in the early summer.

Cool. I'll probably be keeping an eye on it.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:28 am

the sexy is everything!

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:17 pm

I've been playing on Moogle server. If you get in, hit me up.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Trenn Flashkill
That's the same story with my friends. I think I was still too into Ultima Online to play with them. I like Tera, too, but I think the only thing I like is the combat. Everything else is a little too WoW-like for me. Oh and I like its sexy. Love its sexy.

If sexy was a drug, Tera would give people an over-dose.

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:01 pm

is there anyone here with the wiiu name prettyboy?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Friends With Bacon
Trenn Flashkill

I've had to go to seminars to get me to kick the habit.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 pm

cool you can check Miiverse on your phone now! amazing
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:26 am

ah cool i'll have to get the app for that.

Xilo The Odd

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:13 am

Trenn Flashkill
Friends With Bacon
Trenn Flashkill

I've had to go to seminars to get me to kick the habit.

Hello, I'm Trenn and I'm addicted to... Sexy...

And I just found out Tera is free-to-play now, I know what I'm downloading later~
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25556 25557 25558 25559 25560 25561 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games