Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:13 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Oh! What kids of metal are you allergic too? Even gold?

Gold, silver, even surgical steel.
If it's metal, I can't wear it.
Troublesome, but whatever, I don't much wear jewelry anyway.

Oh god that sucks. Is it possible you can get plastic earrings?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:20 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Just a bit. I even tried putting clear nail polish over the posts and they still bothered me.
I've never found any plastic ones, myself.
If I knew where to get some I'd try them, though.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:48 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Just a bit. I even tried putting clear nail polish over the posts and they still bothered me.
I've never found any plastic ones, myself.
If I knew where to get some I'd try them, though.

I hope you do find some!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:53 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

-joins you in the corner of panic-

Hi

Why was the registry rough? And isn't jury duty just sitting there and waiting for everyone to say whatever the verdict is? (never been called to duty because I'm 16!)

I kid you not, I think I'm close to a nervous breakdown (due to the fact that I'm suppressing bursts of laughter and sobbing)
I am finishing a last minuet project that shouldn't be last minuet because I had finished it early only to find out that it was all wrong and had to re do it (Italian).
Uh, my cat s**t in my bedroom and it smelled god awful (kinda fixed now).
i'm doing a bio project that's supposed to be due Thursday but I was supposed to have it finished for tomorrow (long story) and I've already asked for an extension.
I woke up at 6:00 this morning because I wanted to do my own project (my partner had already finished her part so I told her to hand in what she had and she'd get full credit) and I was going to do it last minuet only to find out I get an extension.
There's a lot of s**t going on at home right now with my grandma being sick.
My migraines are luckily lessening (probably because I went cold turkey on my medications)
And I'm trying to not be angry at everyone because it just adds stress to my mother who is about to have a nervous breakdown with all the stress she's under.
And I have a story due on Thursday.
And I need a shower and to do my laundry.
I've been going to bed at 12:00 lately and not falling asleep until 1.
-hugs knees to chest- -falls over onto side-

In my county (possibly in the entire state, I'm not sure) if you register to vote, have a valid state-issued ID, or have a valid driver's license, you're subject to being called in for jury duty. So, never renewing my ID or registering to vote again, I don't wanna deal with this crap.
Jury duty means you're on the jury and decide the verdict, which wouldn't be bad, but considering my severe social anxiety, I'll be doing good if I don't hyperventilate and blackout before I even reach the room.
And I have to be at the courthouse at like 8:30 in the morning and I am NOT a morning or even daytime person so I'll also be doing good if I don't fall asleep in the middle of it if I make it that far.
Sorry you're having trouble too, let's turn this into the cuddle corner.
User Image
Cuddles make everything better, right?

The stupid people don't even bother to take in the anxiety?
Omg I feel sorry for you -hugs-
Have you gone yet?
I will never be a morning person; I feel wide awake at around 10:30-11 at night. And I like staying up late.
-cuddles- thankies.
User Image

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:10 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
The stupid people don't even bother to take in the anxiety?
Omg I feel sorry for you -hugs-
Have you gone yet?
I will never be a morning person; I feel wide awake at around 10:30-11 at night. And I like staying up late.
-cuddles- thankies.
User Image

I can't exactly prove the anxiety issue, I've never had GOOD health coverage, and currently I have NO coverage, so, it's kinda complicated.
But they'll probably let me off the hook if I DO hyperventilate and black out. >>;
It'll be next week on Tuesday assuming the case isn't settled out of court before then or whatever.
My internal clock runs funny. My "days" are usually more then 24 hours so I end up with an ever rotating sleep schedule, but I sleep best during daylight hours.
NIGHT OWL POWERS ACTIVATE.
I'm just about to go to bed, actually. >>; (This is why I haven't been around at the same time as you lately, I'm sorry!)
Yay for incompatibility with the rest of society's sleep schedule!
You're welcome~
's what friends are for, right? c;
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:58 pm
Just finished my horror story.

By tomorrow, all the stressfulness should be over and In should arrive back on Planet Random.

Until then,

Darkness out.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 pm
*sigh* Not much luck with my super long item quest. I'm slowly plowing away at saving up and all, but it feels like forever before I can shrink my long wish list. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:20 pm
Queen Spazzy

I can't exactly prove the anxiety issue, I've never had GOOD health coverage, and currently I have NO coverage, so, it's kinda complicated.
But they'll probably let me off the hook if I DO hyperventilate and black out. >>;
It'll be next week on Tuesday assuming the case isn't settled out of court before then or whatever.
My internal clock runs funny. My "days" are usually more then 24 hours so I end up with an ever rotating sleep schedule, but I sleep best during daylight hours.
NIGHT OWL POWERS ACTIVATE.
I'm just about to go to bed, actually. >>; (This is why I haven't been around at the same time as you lately, I'm sorry!)
Yay for incompatibility with the rest of society's sleep schedule!
You're welcome~
's what friends are for, right? c;
User Image

UG! You need to tell me how it all goes, okay?
I hope you don't black out, but I also don't want you to go.
In all honesty, I am most functioning at 10:30-11:30 or so at night. That's when I study too because that's when I best retain information cat_4laugh
I do get a bit tired at around 12:30 if I don't eat to stay awake (Need that BRAIN FOOD!)
It's okay; I've only been able to dart online every now and then because of school
BUT SPRING BREAK ATARTS FOR ME AT 2:06!!! (School ends 2:05) AND I SO CANNOT WAIT!!!!
User Image

Yes, I love this fwend! emotion_bigheart

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:29 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
UG! You need to tell me how it all goes, okay?
I hope you don't black out, but I also don't want you to go.
In all honesty, I am most functioning at 10:30-11:30 or so at night. That's when I study too because that's when I best retain information cat_4laugh
I do get a bit tired at around 12:30 if I don't eat to stay awake (Need that BRAIN FOOD!)
It's okay; I've only been able to dart online every now and then because of school
BUT SPRING BREAK ATARTS FOR ME AT 2:06!!! (School ends 2:05) AND I SO CANNOT WAIT!!!!
User Image

Yes, I love this fwend! emotion_bigheart

I will, don't worry!
I hope everything gets settled out of court so I don't have to go, but the only luck I have is bad, so I'm not pinning all my hopes on it, haha.
I tend to function best and be most motivated around the 'witching hour;' 3 a.m.
I totally forgot you'd have spring break soon. Does this mean I get to see you more~?
SO EXCITED.
User Image
I love you too~ cat_4laugh
I love allergies decidedly less... If I am a bit off or grumpy, it's 'cause my allergies are giving me trouble and I have a serious migraine right now thanks to them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:40 pm
Queen Spazzy

I will, don't worry!
I hope everything gets settled out of court so I don't have to go, but the only luck I have is bad, so I'm not pinning all my hopes on it, haha.
I tend to function best and be most motivated around the 'witching hour;' 3 a.m.
I totally forgot you'd have spring break soon. Does this mean I get to see you more~?
SO EXCITED.
User Image
I love you too~ cat_4laugh
I love allergies decidedly less... If I am a bit off or grumpy, it's 'cause my allergies are giving me trouble and I have a serious migraine right now thanks to them.

I had an entire response written but the internet shut down.

BOO!!

Tell us all how court goes, okay?
And yah, during spring break, it's supposed to rain a LOT! I hope that means that my parents will let us on electronics.
We have this stupid rule in my house, due to my sister's over addiction to the computer a few years ago, that we can't be on any and all electronics from 11am-4pm.
But once I get an iPhone with the gaia app, all that will change >: )
I hope your headache gets better!!!
User Image

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I had an entire response written but the internet shut down.

BOO!!

Tell us all how court goes, okay?
And yah, during spring break, it's supposed to rain a LOT! I hope that means that my parents will let us on electronics.
We have this stupid rule in my house, due to my sister's over addiction to the computer a few years ago, that we can't be on any and all electronics from 11am-4pm.
But once I get an iPhone with the gaia app, all that will change >: )
I hope your headache gets better!!!
User Image

Ironically, I had a similar thing happen to me earlier; I was talking with a friend and then the dog unplugged my laptop and it died a few minutes later because my battery is shot and I didn't notice it was unplugged...
I would die if a rule like that had ever been imposed upon me.
I use my computer for so many things...
And good luck with the Gaia app; I have it on my Android phone and it's pretty terrible. I can't access guilds, PMs do wonky things when you try to send them, the marketplace is darn near unusable. About the only things that work reasonably well are changing your status and checking the bazillion cash shop announcements they put out every day. It also tries to bug me every time I open it to download the Gaia app. That's right, the Gaia app bugs me to download the Gaia app. PERFECTLY LOGICAL.
My head is a bit better now, but I still feel like I'm drowning. Sinuses, why do you hate me so?
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:54 pm
Queen Spazzy

Ironically, I had a similar thing happen to me earlier; I was talking with a friend and then the dog unplugged my laptop and it died a few minutes later because my battery is shot and I didn't notice it was unplugged...
I would die if a rule like that had ever been imposed upon me.
I use my computer for so many things...
And good luck with the Gaia app; I have it on my Android phone and it's pretty terrible. I can't access guilds, PMs do wonky things when you try to send them, the marketplace is darn near unusable. About the only things that work reasonably well are changing your status and checking the bazillion cash shop announcements they put out every day. It also tries to bug me every time I open it to download the Gaia app. That's right, the Gaia app bugs me to download the Gaia app. PERFECTLY LOGICAL.
My head is a bit better now, but I still feel like I'm drowning. Sinuses, why do you hate me so?
User Image

That totally sucks! My laptop doesn't always tell me when it wants to die anymore.
And yah, it's pretty torturous. I have to battle to be able to use my laptop for SCHOOL WORK.
And I am willing to give the app (as buggy as it is) a try if it means I can access gaia during the day.
Yah, the announcements are pretty irritating considering it's all stuff I want and will never get. I just click through them real quick.
And downloading... after downloading.
LOGIC
User Image

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:56 pm
In recent news, my mother had been forgetting to pick up my prescription headache medicine. We're not bothering anymore because we figured out that it was probably doing more harm than good; I don't have 4 headaches a day anymore-- it's just about down to two a day and much less severe. cat_mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:20 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
That totally sucks! My laptop doesn't always tell me when it wants to die anymore.
And yah, it's pretty torturous. I have to battle to be able to use my laptop for SCHOOL WORK.
And I am willing to give the app (as buggy as it is) a try if it means I can access gaia during the day.
Yah, the announcements are pretty irritating considering it's all stuff I want and will never get. I just click through them real quick.
And downloading... after downloading.
LOGIC
User Image

My battery has been shot for a while and my computer used to constantly bug me about it needing replaced so I had to turn my battery alerts off. >>;
Even if I'm not actively using my laptop, I'm, like, always playing music and stuff (using my iPod generally isn't an option because it doesn't have enough space to hold all my music and I haven't been able to put music on it in months since the dog ate my transfer cord). I just... really don't see the need to so severely limit the time available for technology.
It's a real sourpuss of an app on Android, but maybe it's a little less grumpy on iOS.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:13 pm
Queen Spazzy

My battery has been shot for a while and my computer used to constantly bug me about it needing replaced so I had to turn my battery alerts off. >>;
Even if I'm not actively using my laptop, I'm, like, always playing music and stuff (using my iPod generally isn't an option because it doesn't have enough space to hold all my music and I haven't been able to put music on it in months since the dog ate my transfer cord). I just... really don't see the need to so severely limit the time available for technology.
It's a real sourpuss of an app on Android, but maybe it's a little less grumpy on iOS.

What about the music already on the iPod? Or is it, like, old stuff you listened to when you were nine?
And you know you can buy replacement cords at a Five Below if you ever come across one-- $5 and they come in neat colors.
I just have to say, and sorry if I'm mean, but "the dog ate my transfer cord" is easily the funniest thing I've heard all week cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl
Well what on earth do you think the explanation for iPods/pads/phones breaking if you drop them a foot onto carpet is?
I hope they get the app working for you!

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games