Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:41 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
What about the music already on the iPod? Or is it, like, old stuff you listened to when you were nine?
And you know you can buy replacement cords at a Five Below if you ever come across one-- $5 and they come in neat colors.
I just have to say, and sorry if I'm mean, but "the dog ate my transfer cord" is easily the funniest thing I've heard all week cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl
Well what on earth do you think the explanation for iPods/pads/phones breaking if you drop them a foot onto carpet is?
I hope they get the app working for you!

It's hard to listen to stuff I want to listen to on my iPod because it's wicked old (A first gen classic, I think?) so it doesn't have a lot of the sorting and search options like the newer stuff.
Plus the lighting on the screen has gone bad so unless I'm sitting in the right light, I can't read more than half of the stuff on the screen.
And I don't like to wear headphones for too long because it bothers my ears, and listening to my iPod means I HAVE to use headphones because I'm not cool like other people who have speakers and stuff.
I've never heard of a Five Below, so I doubt we have one within a hundred mile radius of where I live...
I'm glad I could amuse you; better than "dog ate my homework," right? cat_xd
I was so peeved at the dog, she's ate, like, two of them because I USED to have an extra from where I switched from my nano to the one I use now (it has WAY more space despite being older; twice as much space, I believe? My nano was 16 gig, pretty sure my classic is 32 gig... Though that still isn't enough space, I have about 60 gigs worth of music currently >>; ), but now I have none...
Also, for the record, I still have and listen to stuff from when I was a kid, because I am weird like that. >>;
Pretty sure the explanation is that they're engineered to do that so you have to pay Apple more money. o3o
They haven't released an update to the Android app in ages, I don't think they work on it AT ALL, honestly...
Too worried about pushing stuff to the iOS (NONE of the Gaia iOS games are available on Android STILL) and releasing gold granters to the cash shop, I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 am
My hair is long enough to put up with hair sticks finally!
Well, actually, I'm using knitting needles because that's what I've got, but whatever. >>;
Point is, I'm getting length back finally!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:46 pm
Queen Spazzy

It's hard to listen to stuff I want to listen to on my iPod because it's wicked old (A first gen classic, I think?) so it doesn't have a lot of the sorting and search options like the newer stuff.
Plus the lighting on the screen has gone bad so unless I'm sitting in the right light, I can't read more than half of the stuff on the screen.
And I don't like to wear headphones for too long because it bothers my ears, and listening to my iPod means I HAVE to use headphones because I'm not cool like other people who have speakers and stuff.
I've never heard of a Five Below, so I doubt we have one within a hundred mile radius of where I live...
I'm glad I could amuse you; better than "dog ate my homework," right? cat_xd
I was so peeved at the dog, she's ate, like, two of them because I USED to have an extra from where I switched from my nano to the one I use now (it has WAY more space despite being older; twice as much space, I believe? My nano was 16 gig, pretty sure my classic is 32 gig... Though that still isn't enough space, I have about 60 gigs worth of music currently >>; ), but now I have none...
Also, for the record, I still have and listen to stuff from when I was a kid, because I am weird like that. >>;
Pretty sure the explanation is that they're engineered to do that so you have to pay Apple more money. o3o
They haven't released an update to the Android app in ages, I don't think they work on it AT ALL, honestly...
Too worried about pushing stuff to the iOS (NONE of the Gaia iOS games are available on Android STILL) and releasing gold granters to the cash shop, I guess.

Many the iPod sounds like it sucks!
Do you wear earbuds or headphones? I can't even wear headphones because they give me headaches.
Yah, that sucks because they have TONS of awesome stuff (like an entire WALL of candy) emotion_kirakira
They have dozens of old video games too for the wii, PS2, and all that! You'd love it sooo much!
Oh, and books!
And makeup.
Yah, that was pretty funny!
Better than a 56mb phone stare it's annoying as ALL HELL.

That's totally fine! I sometimes listen to old music too (like Owl City. why people think it's old, idk)
Exactamundo! emotion_yatta
I doubt they work on it at all emotion_donotwant
All the work on they daily deals for items is pretty annoying; working on new stuff for the gold shops would be awesome because I doubt a lot of people buy gcash stuff.
I love how they have the new shop with Loyal, but I want stuff I can afford sad
I almost bought a pair of wings, until I realized they were over a bil, not a mil emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:20 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Many the iPod sounds like it sucks!
Do you wear earbuds or headphones? I can't even wear headphones because they give me headaches.
Yah, that sucks because they have TONS of awesome stuff (like an entire WALL of candy) emotion_kirakira
They have dozens of old video games too for the wii, PS2, and all that! You'd love it sooo much!
Oh, and books!
And makeup.
Yah, that was pretty funny!
Better than a 56mb phone stare it's annoying as ALL HELL.

That's totally fine! I sometimes listen to old music too (like Owl City. why people think it's old, idk)
Exactamundo! emotion_yatta
I doubt they work on it at all emotion_donotwant
All the work on they daily deals for items is pretty annoying; working on new stuff for the gold shops would be awesome because I doubt a lot of people buy gcash stuff.
I love how they have the new shop with Loyal, but I want stuff I can afford sad
I almost bought a pair of wings, until I realized they were over a bil, not a mil emotion_facepalm

I kinda sorta practically got it for free, so I got the better end of the deal. >>; (I traded a wired xbox controller for it; the controller was something my beau got from some of the stuff one of his roommates left behind when he moved out of the dorm his second year. So, practically free on my end.)
Earbuds, I can't do headphones, they give me headaches too. I can't do most earbuds, either, only the kind that are, like, iPod/iPhone style will work for me, which is frustrating because that style is stupid hard to find anymore, everyone has moved to the stupid in-ear crap and they don't fit my ears...
Sounds sorta like a little shop in one of the malls closest to me, it's called Bargain Box, but it's, like, a kind of hobby shop? They cater pretty much solely to the nerd crowd, but they have all sorts of comics, games (video and tabletop), DVDs, video cassettes, records, CDs, TCG stuff, D&D stuff, even manga and some imported stuff! They sell most of their stuff suuuuper cheap and sometimes you can luck out and find rare things.
I am an audiophile, so my music library is forever expanding. It's a real pain when I switch to a new computer because it takes ages to transfer from the old computer to a storage device and then from there to the new computer.
Yeahhh, I thought the new wings were cute, but the fact that they're all human-only and have truly outrageous prices (Seriously, halfway to the gold cap, they're NOT that awesome) made them decidedly less cute.
I loved that they actually put in stuff for the animal bases though.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:28 pm
Queen Spazzy

I kinda sorta practically got it for free, so I got the better end of the deal. >>; (I traded a wired xbox controller for it; the controller was something my beau got from some of the stuff one of his roommates left behind when he moved out of the dorm his second year. So, practically free on my end.)
Earbuds, I can't do headphones, they give me headaches too. I can't do most earbuds, either, only the kind that are, like, iPod/iPhone style will work for me, which is frustrating because that style is stupid hard to find anymore, everyone has moved to the stupid in-ear crap and they don't fit my ears...
Sounds sorta like a little shop in one of the malls closest to me, it's called Bargain Box, but it's, like, a kind of hobby shop? They cater pretty much solely to the nerd crowd, but they have all sorts of comics, games (video and tabletop), DVDs, video cassettes, records, CDs, TCG stuff, D&D stuff, even manga and some imported stuff! They sell most of their stuff suuuuper cheap and sometimes you can luck out and find rare things.
I am an audiophile, so my music library is forever expanding. It's a real pain when I switch to a new computer because it takes ages to transfer from the old computer to a storage device and then from there to the new computer.
Yeahhh, I thought the new wings were cute, but the fact that they're all human-only and have truly outrageous prices (Seriously, halfway to the gold cap, they're NOT that awesome) made them decidedly less cute.
I loved that they actually put in stuff for the animal bases though.

Wow you lucky lucky girl!
Omg THANK YOU -huggles tightly- -whispers- we are so alike...
Not in the aspect of inability to wear non-iPod headphones; I have no idea how to make them comfortable :s
And the inner ear earbuds look painful and confusing and why?
OOOOO a hobby shop! We don't have one of those around here! I feel like they're especially for small towns (you lucky guys!) emotion_bigheart
Imported stuff you say? Sounds awesome.
Dude, they're half the cold cap?! How do they expect us to pay that?
How about they make some nice 1 or 2mil gold wings that we're still gonna like?
AND ONES THAT ATTACH TO THE BACK PLEASE!
You have no idea how infuriated I feel at the ones that attach to the head and butt. Like, who DOES that?!
And they're very bright colors. Some people might like that; I even like the purple and blue feathers, but maybe some more realistic ones; not everyone buys gCash...
Yah, that is cool :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:10 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Wow you lucky lucky girl!
Omg THANK YOU -huggles tightly- -whispers- we are so alike...
Not in the aspect of inability to wear non-iPod headphones; I have no idea how to make them comfortable :s
And the inner ear earbuds look painful and confusing and why?
OOOOO a hobby shop! We don't have one of those around here! I feel like they're especially for small towns (you lucky guys!) emotion_bigheart
Imported stuff you say? Sounds awesome.
Dude, they're half the cold cap?! How do they expect us to pay that?
How about they make some nice 1 or 2mil gold wings that we're still gonna like?
AND ONES THAT ATTACH TO THE BACK PLEASE!
You have no idea how infuriated I feel at the ones that attach to the head and butt. Like, who DOES that?!
And they're very bright colors. Some people might like that; I even like the purple and blue feathers, but maybe some more realistic ones; not everyone buys gCash...
Yah, that is cool :3

Sometimes I get lucky. Only very rarely, I seem to have the luck of the French... (Mostly bad!)
We're like... Secret siblings or something! cat_ninja
My bestie has some, she says they're more comfortable than anything else for her and they're supposed to be noise cancelling which is why most people like them, I think, but I just can't do them, they don't fit my ears and they're uncomfortable to boot.
Sometimes rural nowhere is nice. I especially like historic rural nowhere places, lots of old buildings and stuff which means lots of ghosties and other interesting things! (We have an old opera house about fifteen miles off or so that hosts the Opry every month and plays movies on weekends that's haunted.)
And yep, one bil is a little less than halfway to gold cap. There are apparently people out there who have some 3+ times the gold cap. I don't know how they do it, I don't even have 3M.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm
If they are selling wings for one billion, they better be the best ******** computerized wings that God ever made xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:31 pm
Sheesh, didn't think saving up for at least one item in the marketplace could take forever! Stupid gold generators have really ruined it for a lot of us I'm sure. There's no way I'll get my quest item at this rate. sad  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:24 am
Blind Blindness
If they are selling wings for one billion, they better be the best ******** computerized wings that God ever made xD

They're not emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:26 am
Princess Zelda21
Sheesh, didn't think saving up for at least one item in the marketplace could take forever! Stupid gold generators have really ruined it for a lot of us I'm sure. There's no way I'll get my quest item at this rate. sad

Gold for gCash that most of us can't afford is really kinda rude. It's taunting us, which is the goal anyway, to make us buy gold. Was the Marketplace ever really inflated to this extent anyway? There's Flynn's BG almost every other day!  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:37 am
Queen Spazzy

Sometimes I get lucky. Only very rarely, I seem to have the luck of the French... (Mostly bad!)
We're like... Secret siblings or something! cat_ninja
My bestie has some, she says they're more comfortable than anything else for her and they're supposed to be noise cancelling which is why most people like them, I think, but I just can't do them, they don't fit my ears and they're uncomfortable to boot.
Sometimes rural nowhere is nice. I especially like historic rural nowhere places, lots of old buildings and stuff which means lots of ghosties and other interesting things! (We have an old opera house about fifteen miles off or so that hosts the Opry every month and plays movies on weekends that's haunted.)
And yep, one bil is a little less than halfway to gold cap. There are apparently people out there who have some 3+ times the gold cap. I don't know how they do it, I don't even have 3M.

You're French? Or are you just saying that like an expression? (internet joking/sarcasm detector is currently malfunctioning) wahmbulance
Yes! I love it! I got an older sister! emotion_bigheart
Yah, I can imagine inner earbuds being painful because you're supposed to put them in a certain way and just the thought!
Besides, I have uber sensitive ears (I can hear through walls) (my eyesight sucks a** and, therefor, my hearing and smell senses have heightened SUPERPOWERS!)
Oooo I love the thought of sensing spirits (I have a sixth sense brought down from my grandmother and maybe even my great grandmother from my mother's side of the family)
Omg a haunted opera house. That must be nutty! How old is it? The older it is, the stronger the vibes.
I tend to stay away from houses over 200+ years, but sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me.
In NJ, it's so cool you HAVE to come visit!
We have the Gates of Hell here and hundreds of old asylums. BUT THEY'RE BEING TORN DOWN PEOPEL STUPID PEOPLE KEEP TRESPASSING!
NJ is a weird place-- we even have a magazine named after us called Weird NJ.
If you want a look at how weird and cool emotion_awesome we are, here is the Weird NJ website!
Do you have anything super awesome by you? (not counting the opera house because it's been mentioned. I wanna go visit!!!!)
I am refraining from spending my gold. I never understood how people have over 2mil... even one is super duper hard!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:27 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
You're French? Or are you just saying that like an expression? (internet joking/sarcasm detector is currently malfunctioning) wahmbulance
Yes! I love it! I got an older sister! emotion_bigheart
Yah, I can imagine inner earbuds being painful because you're supposed to put them in a certain way and just the thought!
Besides, I have uber sensitive ears (I can hear through walls) (my eyesight sucks a** and, therefor, my hearing and smell senses have heightened SUPERPOWERS!)
Oooo I love the thought of sensing spirits (I have a sixth sense brought down from my grandmother and maybe even my great grandmother from my mother's side of the family)
Omg a haunted opera house. That must be nutty! How old is it? The older it is, the stronger the vibes.
I tend to stay away from houses over 200+ years, but sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me.
In NJ, it's so cool you HAVE to come visit!
We have the Gates of Hell here and hundreds of old asylums. BUT THEY'RE BEING TORN DOWN PEOPEL STUPID PEOPLE KEEP TRESPASSING!
NJ is a weird place-- we even have a magazine named after us called Weird NJ.
If you want a look at how weird and cool emotion_awesome we are, here is the Weird NJ website!
Do you have anything super awesome by you? (not counting the opera house because it's been mentioned. I wanna go visit!!!!)
I am refraining from spending my gold. I never understood how people have over 2mil... even one is super duper hard!
User Image

I have ancestry in France. (And England, Germany, Ireland, and Russia, among other places.)
The sibling I could never have! User Image
I think in part thanks to my mental instability I'm fairly receptive to spirits and such.
I don't know an awful lot about my mum's side of the family, though, so it could have come down from there, too.
The opera house is about, hmm, 120 years old, a little more perhaps? It's known officially as the Twin City Opera House, it has its own page, there's some history on it (and a bit on the town itself) over here.
Around here we still have LOTS of original buildings, so plenty of old places to visit. We also have a lot of native American burial mounds close by. We have lots of other stuff but if you want to know about specifics I'll have to PM you; most of them are, like, literally just a stone's throw away from where I live, and I'm paranoid. >>;
Oh, and for something more well known, about three or so hours northwest-ish from me is the Ohio State Reformatory (a.k.a. Mansfield Reformatory); any good supernatural buff has probably heard of it. c;
Ohio is a fairly haunted place, especially near the rivers. So haunted, in fact, that when googling the words "haunted Ohio" the first search entry will tell you anywhere you might be in Ohio you're likely to be only a stone's throw away from a haunted location.
Thankfully a lot of our places are technically owned and protected (and often even operated) by various historical societies in the state (the opera house is operated by the county historical society, I do believe). If you ever get the chance to come down I could pretty easily come up with a list of places to visit. (Especially with my beau's help, he has connections.)
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:33 am
I'm panicking just thinking about having to call about jury duty later...
And it's not even a real person, it's a recorded message...
God I'm pathetic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:18 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21

Gold for gCash that most of us can't afford is really kinda rude. It's taunting us, which is the goal anyway, to make us buy gold. Was the Marketplace ever really inflated to this extent anyway? There's Flynn's BG almost every other day!

I know, I did get Flynn's Booty a couple times but stopped. Figured the normal way was most likely better anyhow. Stupid thing is a rip off the majority of the time with its promises of over a million or more gold per chest, not. stare Anyway, I stick to the free video ads for the cash instead of buying it with real money, which is better despite being a bit slow. At least it's something.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:33 am
Queen Spazzy

I have ancestry in France. (And England, Germany, Ireland, and Russia, among other places.)
The sibling I could never have! User Image
I think in part thanks to my mental instability I'm fairly receptive to spirits and such.
I don't know an awful lot about my mum's side of the family, though, so it could have come down from there, too.
The opera house is about, hmm, 120 years old, a little more perhaps? It's known officially as the Twin City Opera House, it has its own page, there's some history on it (and a bit on the town itself) over here.
Around here we still have LOTS of original buildings, so plenty of old places to visit. We also have a lot of native American burial mounds close by. We have lots of other stuff but if you want to know about specifics I'll have to PM you; most of them are, like, literally just a stone's throw away from where I live, and I'm paranoid. >>;
Oh, and for something more well known, about three or so hours northwest-ish from me is the Ohio State Reformatory (a.k.a. Mansfield Reformatory); any good supernatural buff has probably heard of it. c;
Ohio is a fairly haunted place, especially near the rivers. So haunted, in fact, that when googling the words "haunted Ohio" the first search entry will tell you anywhere you might be in Ohio you're likely to be only a stone's throw away from a haunted location.
Thankfully a lot of our places are technically owned and protected (and often even operated) by various historical societies in the state (the opera house is operated by the county historical society, I do believe). If you ever get the chance to come down I could pretty easily come up with a list of places to visit. (Especially with my beau's help, he has connections.)
User Image

Ooo! I'm part German too! Other is 50% Italian and the rest Slovak and Polish.
Oh dear god that GIF <3
User Image
I'd love to go on adventures with you!
I'm all Laurenti except for the tree things I get form my dad's side; my ketchup obsession, my singing voice, and my large boobies emotion_kirakira
Oh god the house looks gorgeous! WHAT THEY HAVE GHOST HUNTING!
-grabs your arm- LET'S GO ON AN ADVENTURE SPAZZY!
Omg I love the Native American tribes, religion, beliefs, everything! emotion_bigheart
Why paranoid? cat_confused
Wow, that sounds spooky! We need o go on a road trip across america visiting everything scary!
I never knew Ohio was so renown for being so haunted!
I love people with connections
User Image

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games