Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25573 25574 25575 25576 25577 25578 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:12 pm

All the animals in my town are dumb dicks. No matter the content of a letter I send them they send me angry replies about how my letter was nonsense.

Letters that say stuff like "I hope you like oranges!" and "I got this __ for you!"

And they almost never mail me gifts in return.

And today, Hornsby, who I liked, roped me into this "game" where he gives me a shitty item I was already carrying and TAKES 4000 bells from me. Go to hell, Hornsby!
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:51 pm

yeah if i can i try to keep the bulk of my bells in the bank, and then use an item slot for 30k. then if someone WANTS to give me something good i'll be able to without gettin robbed like that.

Xilo The Odd

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:24 pm

So...anyone on right now?

It's a-me, LoA.
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Howdy-do

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Hey, long time, no chat. So how's everyone been?

It's been ages since I've been on here, but Mafia Maniacs is dead dead dead.
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Oh, we're not as lively as we used to be, but we still post here. Might be you'll see some familiar faces. You're not the first Mafia maniacs member to come back here. I saw Terara float in a couple days back.

The spam can, is of course still the center of activity. Though these days it seems like you can count the number of people active in here on one hand at any given time. I'm usually one of those fingers, because I have less and less of a life.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:03 am

Ah, I see, so what've you been up to?

Me? Nothing much. Finishing school here. Playing Planescape: Torment there. Working at my job over yonder. You know, some s**t.
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:47 am

im more lively on steam if anything. gaia... jsut kinda tired of the site itself.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:49 pm

So, what do you guys think is up with Nintendo releasing 2 of it's big titles for the WiiU this year in august, at the end of summer?

I'm talking about pikmin 3 of course, and New Super Luigi U, which some might not consider a "major title." It's getting a boxed release, so I am.

It doesn't seem like really ideal timing to me. I'd think they'd want to get those babies out in June and rake in that money all across the summer. But maybe late summer is better. Kids are coming home from like... camp and s**t. I wouldn't know. I never went to camp. Both times it was planned it fell though. (Starting a long and storied history of me staying home and not doing s**t... Actually, I used to swim a lot. Then public swimming pools started to gross me out, I guess.)
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:00 pm

I'd really like to take up swimming again, actually, but I just can't bring myself to go in pools like that. It's a mostly static body of water full of human feces, urine, cosmetic residue and general grossness. And you say "Well, John, the ocean is full of tonnes of s**t!" and I say "I don't swim in the god damn ocean either."

I've never really liked water I couldn't see to the bottom in. People who swim in rivers confuse the ******** out of me.

I can just imagine, though... A nice, clear, spring fed pool, all to myself... with a pebbled bottom. I'd swim in that!

I'm just running my mouth at this point. My fingers, really.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:01 pm

The first time I heard of Camp Hyrule I thought it was like a literal camp that you could go to and was like ******** yeah because I ******** hated summer camps but had to go every summer (and March break) and never made any really good friends and was always just counting down the days till school started again but Camp Hyrule could have actually been fun and lfkdjsflkflkajf why can't it be a thing

I had a dream once that I was in a summer camp with Fish and it was super fun, even when we had to play soccer, which I always hated. So maybe it's more the people than anything.
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Spending a few weeks in nature with cool people who weren't total wet blankets would be totally awesome. Sadly, I'm a pretty wet blanket myself.

Making new friends has never been super easy for me. It's not the getting along for me, so much as forming meaningful bonds. It's silly really, because most of my meaningful relationships are with people I bonded with over nothing more than time and an amazing ability to tolerate my bullshit.

I've toned down my bullshit, though, so I don't know what's up. Maybe I need to bring it back.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:15 pm

despite being a shutin i am a big nature person. East oregon has some of the best locations to camp and relax and shoot rifles at targets, but it takes such a long prep, especially when your packin one of those 10 person tents with you (for only 3 people of course its like a Tent mansion)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its one of the cooler things to go out and do in oregon, but on the west coast its nearly impossible without part of it being artificial.
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:16 pm

We need to have ourselves a "CultCon" Where like 10 of us all go on vacation to the same place. Let's start taking nominations now.

Like, first we'd have to decide whether we want to be with nature... or in Disney World. And none of you west coasters better say "But what about Disney Land?!"

I'm joking, though. Orlando park prices kinda ridiculous, though I think you get decent rates if you get a multi-day pass. Still, you're in for hundred on top of travel expenses.

If we have cult con in the mountains, I'll bring the chainsaw :U

Finding a cabin is also infinitely better. I stayed at this place during my brother's graduation. It was most radical.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 pm

disney land is pretty lame. and super ******** expensive. California adventure would be a better buy of the two.

my vote is Vegas. we got any good Math people who are very math?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25573 25574 25575 25576 25577 25578 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games