Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:59 pm
*smacks the back of Mou's head* You should know better than that. :'? Seeing as my fellows are more lenient in their sympathies I can only suggest learning from one's mistake. Get hugs elsewhere for I am tired of the over-infatuation.

Don't get me wrong, I love you to the ends of the Earth. But a lesson needs to be learned. You already know this though.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:11 pm
You're so mean, Tana! sad Mou goes through an ordeal, and you don't even give her a hug? Hmph! Just for that, no gluggles from me. >:[

Okay, enough of my bullsh*t. I know it's just your tough love. *gluggles Tana*

Welcome, Ruby! *gluggles and does yet another Welcome Dance*  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:30 pm
*peers around then glomps people*  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:35 pm
*glomps Sapphire* I wish I could stick around, darling, but I cannot. Tomorrow's Monday.  

Trowa The Fearless

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:55 pm
Ha ha. Bank holiday monday. lie in tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:57 pm
lol bank holiday? That'd be the day for a holiday I wish....  

Starlight Lotus

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:29 pm
Trowa The Fearless
You're so mean, Tana! sad Mou goes through an ordeal, and you don't even give her a hug? Hmph! Just for that, no gluggles from me. >:[

Okay, enough of my bullsh*t. I know it's just your tough love. *gluggles Tana*

Welcome, Ruby! *gluggles and does yet another Welcome Dance*

*backs away slowly* o.o  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:19 pm
10 pts to those who remember my rpr nickname. i went looking for some of my origional post again trying to find my introduction one and found the mention of my rpr nickname august 06. found a pot where ivel thought i was new but had been there for seven months. found that june 20th was the day they changed the backrounds. and if the question arises i did not spend six hours looking and reading each page and only got about half way through i have spent months no i do not have a life so 10 pts to whomever remembers my rpr nickname. cool  

AlwynRowanwind

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:36 pm
*gluggles Trowa back* I thnk Morning has been a member here for a few weeks now. wink xp

Welcome, RubyMoon!
*remembers the term "guildie" for future reference*

*tears apart the filing cabinets of his mind in search of Alwyn's OPNA nickname* I even checked the old thread but couldn't find it. gonk
Yoder's Noggin
I am sorry sir, but your request has resulted in a failure of epic proportions.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:53 pm
Oddly enough, I agree with Tana. There has been a deluge of affection in here recently. Gluggles have been sent back and forth so often that their quantity outshines their quality.

I also did not offer any comfort for Mou-chan. Not because I did not feel for her, but because she specifically said she didn't want it. What happened sucks heartily. Pity won't help her right now, though.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:55 pm
yoder doesnt remember if he doesnt no one will

hint: it rhymes with man drake
you eat if for breakfast some like it with whipped cream and fruit  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:11 pm
I wouldn't doubt it if you were called "flake". How horrible a name that even is.

Oh no! Talon never agrees with me. Truly the apocalyptic nightmare I've been dreading!

Kidding! I love you, Talon.

Tanakietsu

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:18 pm
un not flake good try though stare smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:56 pm
Actually Tana did the right thing. I specifically asked you not to comfort me or feel sorry for me since I don't particularily deserve any affection right now.

But trust me, I'm never going to forget this, the state I'm in at the moment. If I don't get this issue solved by the end of the week there will only be a shadow left of me... can't sleep or function properly because I'm kind of overloading myself. As usual I'm my worst enemy.

Enough of that...

And yes I agree, overusing things such as gluggles and huggles only makes them mean less. I'd prefer to use them when I have a reason to or actually mean them, but I think I've made this clear before too.  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:23 am
Rewrite: Sasafrass, Cat o' nine tails, bull crap, load of paste, wollypog, poppycock, insignifica, mamoswine.

I'm done now.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games