Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25578 25579 25580 25581 25582 25583 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:11 pm

[Kegan]
Does anyone else have a problem where they become too sympathetically embarrassed for the person in a TV show to keep watching?

The Roast of Donald Trump - The Situation So. Much. CRINGE.
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:12 pm

https://soundcloud.com/neilcic/modest-mouth

This screamed your names.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Meta_Fish
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
Fusion? Hah.

Whaaat? D:
http://youtu.be/r4AsTD39wqA?t=35s

Oh rite.
Srsly though Fusion sux. >:
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Friends With Bacon
[Kegan]
Does anyone else have a problem where they become too sympathetically embarrassed for the person in a TV show to keep watching?

The Roast of Donald Trump - The Situation So. Much. CRINGE.
Oh, I am talking about fictional characters.

Like, when I was a little kid, I couldn't watch Keenan and Kel. Not just because it was awful, but because I'd be like "Awww, they are going to be in so much trouble. I can't handle this s**t." Also the show was terrible.

Now it's more like... even if a character is supposed to be socially awkward, the sympathetic shame I feel for them is unbearable. Like, I'm watching Arrested Development right now. I have to keep stopping.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Anyone play League of Legends? Ya'll need to play with me~ :3
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:11 pm

[Kegan]
https://soundcloud.com/neilcic/modest-mouth

This screamed your names.

This sounds amazing (~*A*)~

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:29 pm

KURBAH!

just got all the games on Wiiu today, only mad about not being able to use the Wiiu pad and a classic controller for two players... they BOTH count as player one. dem sneaky japanese tryin to sell more controllers.

also metroid fusion wasnt bad, a lot the old school people will probably like super metroid and zero mission more though. i kinda wanna see if they can come up with a decent sequal to Fusion since its technically the last of the series. (prime i can't remember if it was metroid 4 or if it was supposedly before the first game.)

super had a lot of neat things you could do though glitch and trick wise, like bomb jumping to things you normally need space jump for, or wall jumping to get things hidden behind grapple beam areas, or crashing the game by enabling both the spazer AND plasma at the same time. or using the single beam power bomb weapons. or that one power bomb trick to heal yourself at the cost of some weapon energy. fusion has none of this though it does have some secrets to it.
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Xilo The Odd
KURBAH!

just got all the games on Wiiu today, only mad about not being able to use the Wiiu pad and a classic controller for two players... they BOTH count as player one. dem sneaky japanese tryin to sell more controllers.

also metroid fusion wasnt bad, a lot the old school people will probably like super metroid and zero mission more though. i kinda wanna see if they can come up with a decent sequal to Fusion since its technically the last of the series. (prime i can't remember if it was metroid 4 or if it was supposedly before the first game.)

super had a lot of neat things you could do though glitch and trick wise, like bomb jumping to things you normally need space jump for, or wall jumping to get things hidden behind grapple beam areas, or crashing the game by enabling both the spazer AND plasma at the same time. or using the single beam power bomb weapons. or that one power bomb trick to heal yourself at the cost of some weapon energy. fusion has none of this though it does have some secrets to it.
Prime is after 1 and before 2 and super.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:41 am

Beat Fusion! Aw yeah.
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:48 pm

The Assumption Song You guys need to listen to this~

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:47 am

“The gods always smiled on _1_,
though. When the wildlings knocked him off the Bridge of Skulls, somehow he landed in
a nice deep pool of water. How lucky was that, missing all those rocks?”
“Was it a long fall?” _2_ wanted to know. “Did landing in the pool of water save his
life?”
“No,” said __3__. “He was dead already, from that axe in his head. Still, it was
pretty lucky, missing the rocks.”
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:34 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
Beat Fusion! Aw yeah.

Better than Super?

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:17 pm

http://youtu.be/D-sIkDWfccU

This looks ******** awesome.
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:02 pm

******** games that don't heal you before bosses, making you farm for health for 15 minutes each time you die at it. ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:05 pm

[Kegan]
Xilo The Odd
KURBAH!

Prime is after 1 and before 2 and super.
mmk i knew it was in there somewhere.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25578 25579 25580 25581 25582 25583 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games