Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:03 pm
“He’s coming….or at least that’s what he’s decided at the moment. He may change his mind.” Klara answered with the help of her gift.
“I know about Lilli too.”

“Hey Ben, can Tuesday read minds no matter how far away he is? Or is there a limit to his ability?” She asked, figuring if anyone knew it’d be Ben. They were like brothers after all. Usually anyway….
With her birthday coming up soon Klara had a lot on her mind she didn’t want to share with her mind reading friend.
Once I’m 18 I’m legally able to marry without my parent’s blessing…

Originally, Klara wanted her family and friends there when she was married, now she didn’t care as long as Ben was there.
In fact, she wanted to get away from the Manor for a while, just the two of them. She wondered if he would mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:29 am
So Klara does know.. I wonder what she means about Lilli... Ben thought, remembering what else she'd said.

"Uhm, it depends on how far away he is. Anywhere inside this manor, yes. As far as I know, it reaches within a hundred miles. That's the farthest I've been from him and I still heard him. His voice speaking to me though, was broken off-. Tuesday always hears people. He really doesn't care most of what he hears anymore. Why do you ask? Is there something you don't want him to hear?" Ben finished.

I talk too much. Ugh, I need to learn when to shut up. Ben closed his eyes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 pm
Lilli felt sick suddenly.
It must be the morning sickness catching up with me. She thought reluctantly.
"I'll see you later..Klaash." Lilli said and cupped a hand over her mouth. She then, didn't run, but quickly got out of the dining hall to the nearest bathroom and threw up,. several times, into the toilet.
This is when having a husband could have been nice. Lilli thought, holding her hair back. The thought almost made her laugh.
Will I even ever get married?
She couldn't answer that, but hoped she would eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:10 pm
[[8D
IDEARZ~!]]

Tuesday was alreayd on his way back. He left first thing, 4:00 in the morning.
He ran most of the way, but started walking when the manor came into view.

[[srry if this messes anything up..but time skip of like 6 hours. less just say everyone's sleepin.]]
Tuesday carefully creeped into his room. Lilli was asleep on his bed, but would he sleep with her? Or Chiharu?
He decided he should at least wake her up and tell her that he was back. He was a little shocked to see that she wasn't sleeping with Klaash. But he shrugged off the thought.
Lilli was dreaming. Flashes of pictures ran through her mind. There was her, Klaash and Toshi, then her, Tuesday and their unnamed child. Important people.
Tuesday kneeled by her on the floor and shook her softly.
"Lilli." He breahted.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:57 pm
“Why? Um…. just wondering is all!” She smiled cheerfully, lying.
Klara bit her lip. He can always hear? Well that kinda stinks…
“Remind me later that I want to talk to you about a few things I need to run by you.”
Klara’s eyes had shifted to a blackish color.
She couldn’t drink the cold stored blood here; She had to hunt to satisfy her thirst.
She only noticed when Ben started to smell especially good.
“I have to go eat something now. I’ll see you later.” She said giving him a quick kiss on the lips before getting up. “I love you.” She added with a grin.

She worried about all the people she had to pass on the way out of the Manor.
She was still a newborn after all; she didn’t know the limits to her self-control. What if she ran into Nobu? Would she bite him? She didn’t want to think about that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:00 pm
In her dream, Lilli was cradling her unnamed child in her arms.
"Lilli." Tuesday breathed. Visibly, she couldn't see him, but felt his presence.
Where are you? She thought, coming out of the dream.

Then Lilli was awake, looking up at Tuesday, hunched over her.
"What're you doing here, Tuesday?" Lilli mumbled, rubbing her eyes.
"I thought you were gone." She said, blinking several times.
Her eyes adjusted to the light, and she could see his face.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:04 pm
Ben tried mentally guessing the things she could be thinking in the near future.
“I have to go eat something now. I’ll see you later.” She said giving him a quick kiss on the lips before getting up. “I love you.” She added with a grin.
Ben smiled, he loved when she kissed him.
"I love you, too. Be careful." Ben said, protective.
At times like this..I wonder where Nubo is. He hasn't really talked to me in a while.

Ben got up from the bed, dressed himself, and combed through his hair.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:11 pm
Nobu and Anatasia were now eating breakfast.
"Ana..Would you like to meet my father?" He asked suddenly, curious. He had forgotten the last time he saw Ben. It seemed like years. Nobu and Anatasia were now exclusively dating.

Tuesday smiled.
"I just wanted to check up on you. I-I'm honestly surprised that you aren't with Klaash..I spent some time away, at a friend's, and I was thinking about things." He said, pursing his lips. "And I figured that I need to shape up. I don't know how you feel about this, but I want to be a good father. And I think I need to help you through this. It isn't fair for you to handle this alone." He finished, taking her hand.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:22 pm
"Your father? Sure!" Anastasia exclaimed.
Little did she know, Ben, Nubo's father didn't look much older than Nubo himself.
"You don't think he's asleep, do you?" She didn't want to disturb anyone, though.
---

"Help might be nice.. It's just-" Lilli needed to think things straight. She held his hand, even though it felt wrong to.
"Well I couldn't. I try not to be like that. Sleeping with someone else as soon as I'm single again." Lilli said, pressing guilt onto Tuesday.

"I know you had sex with Chiharu. It was kind of obvious, you showing up with that boner." Lilli teased him.
"If you can get your act together, I'd love to stay with you Tuesday.. I'm just tired of the hurt. Emotional, physical. I don't know what he's thinking, but I don't know if I can be with Klaash right now. Melanni just died. It doesn't feel right." Lilli sat up slowly. Her abdomen was stretched, even larger than yesterday.

"She's growing a lot faster than Toshi did. Faster than I've planned for. It might be in the next couple days, Tuesday." Lilli figured she was nearly eight months pregnant speaking on human terms.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:28 pm
[[O LOLZ I ON. GIMME SEC.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:31 pm
Tuesday heard not only what she was speaking, but what her thoughts were as well.
"I-I'm sorry about that Lilli. I didn't know what else to do. I should've just left then. I know that it won't happen again. I'll tr-No." He said. "I will clean up. For you Lilli. I want to do this right." He put a hand on her enlarged abdomen. "This is all I've wanted." He said, tears coming to his eyes. He smiled.
"What are we naming her?" He asked.

Nobu grinned and took her hand.
"Yeah, I'm sure." Klara had just gone hunting and Ben was getting up. Just as always, he knew. Tuesday just got back, Chiharu was sleeping. Daisuke and Keita..well..
They walked out of the dining hall and to Ben's room.
"Dad?" Nobu asked, grinning.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 pm
[[ :I NEW CHARRIE TAIM. I've almost finished the drawing, just been lazy. I'll most likely color it because it's a character I like to use. <3 Originaly, he was a Dragon, but meh. I: Not in this universe. Don't mind the huge ears in the pic.]]

They had been hanging around each other for at day or two, but the younger one had been a little clingy. Klaash was a little unnerved by it. "Hey, Ceilmar?" Klaash started.

"Y--yes?" the blue-haired vampire squeaked.

"How long have you been in the manor?" Klaash and Ceilmar were both in some secluded area in the back of the manor, in front of a large window with a small garden of roses visible.

"Uhm," Ceilmar mumbled, sounding a little nervous. "A few years. My brother left me here because he said it was safe..." Whe he mentioned his brother, he sounded a little saddened.

"Was your brother important to you?" Asked Klaash, rather curious about this pretty little boy who had apparently gotten lost. Xellious had found him, and instructed Klaash to take care of him for a little. He said it would get his mind of off Melanni and Lilli.

Ceilmar nodded vigorously, his dark blue hair bobbing a bit. "He was...I miss him."

Klaash smirked lightly at the recollection of his own brother. "My brother's important to me too. I don't really like my older sister, and my younger sister's already dead."

Ceilmar looked sympathetic, and started to tear up. He let out a small laugh, wiping his eyes with the backs of his hands. "Sorry, I just start to cry really easily. I still act like a little kid."

"That's okay." Klaash laughed in response.

[[LOL NO. They don't hook up as fast as Nobu and Ana did. xD Man, they are hoes.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:06 pm
((Sorry for this crazy long post neutral I had an idea....and well...yeah))

Klara’s senses were heightened due to her hunger.
She could smell everyone on that floor. They smelled so lovely…. She began following a sweet smelling blood without realizing it.
She no longer headed for the stairs, rather, a random door.
Getting a hold of herself she covered her nose with both hands, embarrassed over her lack of self-control. “Come on, come on! Just make it outside and drink the nearest animal.” Klara whispered to herself.

Before going down the stairs she stopped, searching through everyone’s futures quickly, to make sure she didn’t run into anyone she might sink her teeth into.

Klara took one step at a time, too weak to take two as she usually did.
Soon she was at the front door-still holding her nose closed.
There were humans here today. T
heir blood smelled the very best, ridiculously good, in fact.
Their heartbeats rang in Klara’s ears, making it harder and harder to reach the door. She could even feel the heat in the room coming from those who were still of the living.
How badly she wanted just a taste….just…a small….sip…..

Klara staggered to the door. She was almost there.
She could get away from them all before it was too late.
Almost there…

“Uh hi. You don’t look too good. Could you maybe help me out here? I’m a bit lost right, so…I have absolutely no idea where I’m headed!” He said with a laugh.
A boy close to her age stood in front of her. He stood 5 foot and 10 inches.
His hair was a dark blondish color.
Blood colored his skin and ran through his veins. Human.

Instead of all of this though, all Klara could see-could comprehend-was her next meal.
Klara closed her eyes…. his heartbeat was rhythmic.
“I…..can’t…I’m sorry.” Klara murmured as she passed him.
I wish I could, but if I stay near you I’ll without a doubt harm you. Klara thought.

He followed her. “Please. I really have no idea where I am.” He asked again, a bit of desperation creeping into his plea.
He stopped her by the arm.
What would happen played out in her head.

This boy lay on the floor almost dead. A good portion of his blood sucked out from his wrist. He would taste extraordinary compared to the rabbits she had been drinking around the Manor and in the woods. He would even live if she brought him to help fast enough.

He seemed like a harmless good guy and she was going to do this to him, just like the vampire in the woods had done to her?

“I’m so sorry.” Klara whispered-tears already forming.
It was far too late to turn back.
In less then a second she turned and latched onto his wrist sucking out generous gulps.
It ran smoothly down her dry throat.
Klara held him tightly to stop his struggles.
At first he fought her, his pulse jumping…. the more she took from him the weaker his attempts to fight were until even his cries had began to die down.

Klara pulled back knowing if she took anymore he would die instantly.
Wiping the blood from her lips with the back of her hand she whispered, “I…am…so sorry…”
Scooping him up she ran to the town not very far from the large Manor. With her energy back she got there in even less time.
She was determined to save him. She would not leave him to die!

The town was heavily populated. Many were out walking around the shops.
“I NEED HELP! HE NEEDS A DOCTOR!” Klara screamed in the middle of the street, still holding the unconscious boy in her arms.
They all stared at her. Why weren’t they doing anything?!

“You’re one of those beasts aren’t ya?” A man approached her-a shotgun in his hand.

“Think you can mosey on down here and eat whoever you want and not pay the consequences?” He added as he raised his gun at her.
It wouldn’t kill her as he thought it would but it would hurt. Still, that was the farthest thing on her mind at the moment.
She stood motionless, tears streaming down her face. She was wasting time.

She could barely hear the boy’s heart anymore.
“Please. Take him to a doctor! Don’t let him die!” Klara begged.
No one moved.
Slowly she bent down to place him on the ground.
“I’m going to put him down now.” She said calmly, already knowing what came next.

The man fired his shotgun at her and everyone scattered, screaming.
Klara winced when it hit her shoulder. Blood began seeping through her shirt.
Be careful. She remembered Ben’s words before she left.
Sorry Ben.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:03 pm
Ben felt distracted. He'd run into Nubo in the hallway, and just a minutes ago was anxious to see him, having not seen him in a while. But now Ben was distraught. Like he needed to be with Klara, right then and there...she was okay, right? She had been, ever since being changed.
Tuesday, I don't know if you can hear me.. but can you tell me if Klara's okay? I feel like something's wrong.
It wasn't like an ability or anything, but male vampires usually were able to sense when they're mate was in trouble or something wasn't right.

Nubo was introducing his girl friend, they'd recently just started dating. In Ben's opinion, she looked rather knew to it all, dating, the opposite sex.
"Anastasia? That's a very pretty name." It was the first thing he'd paid attention long enough to hear. She was a nice looking girl, good for a first girlfriend. He wondered how long they'd last. Nubo had matured to look and had the mind of a probably a seventeen year old boy. He wouldn't grow to look much older when Ben would physically stay the same age. Or at least Ben hoped.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:53 pm
[[Lawl. My sister's friend Foster is funny. She's radd. 8D
She stole all the hair extension clips I bought for Crystal. haha.]]

"I haven't exactly decided..I want to name her something uncommon. I don't want to name her after any of our families.. I have a few ideas.. but I don't think they'll fit her. Have you thought of anything that I might like?" Lilli asked. It'd kept her up, thinking of names, finally she gave up.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games