Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:03 pm

( I mean like like. XD gotta go in 15 min t.t Be back in 30 mins after the 15.)
Tobias offered Koda popcorn. "My bag holds alot."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:08 pm

{Yes. I know that, dear, but Koda doesn't. ;3 and see you then. >> I just took a quiz and apparently I'm a horse furry. ._. who woulda thought?}

Koda nodded small and took a few pieces into his paw. "Thanks.." He snuggled up against Tobias' side and nuzzled him. Even if he did like him like him, Koda had a feeling that whatever feelings Tobias had would easily be returned. But maybe these strange feelings were simply there because Tobias had been his first friend?

ll-The Lover-ll

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:24 pm

"I like you, like you." Tobias said, wrapping his arms around Koda.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Koda looked down into his lap quietly. "You do..?" He frowned again. It didn't seem like he was lying. Maybe he really did like him? Koda looked up and met Tobias' gaze timidly. "W-well..I like you too." He mumbled the last part as he looked down, bright red showing on his cheeks.

ll-The Lover-ll

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Tobias snuggled into Koda, hugging him and nuzzeling him. The movie was well underway.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Watching Koda and Tobias, Drew sighed and sat back in the booth. Taking another large sip of the soda he had, he started to do his usual thing. Creating objects and statues from ice. Placing his paw gently to the table, a thin layer of ice formed, the perfect base for anything he was going to form. "Wait...what the hell am I gonna make!?" He exclaimed as his head dropped against the table.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

ll-The Lover-ll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Koda was enjoying the movie with Tobias, munching on a few occasional pieces of popcorn. As the movie continued, the mean dinosaurs came and were chasing the herd of innocent ones. One of the evil ones was coming up on the herd when Drew decided to let his head fall against the table, creating a thump that made the blonde fox nearly jump out of his skin. "Ahh!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:03 pm

"Its ok Koda" Tobias murmured in Koda's ear, hugging him close. "Nothing's gonna get'cha. I promsie"

TobiasRedFox

ll-The Lover-ll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:23 pm

The closeness of Tobias' voice made Koda blush. He turned his head to look at him and their noses touched. Koda's ears focused forward for a moment, then fell back shyly as he adopted an embarassed expression before moving his nose away. "You'll protect me?" He giggled. "That makes me feel so safe." He stuck the tip of his tongue out in a slightly teasing manner.

{Gonna go take a shower. be back soon. :3}
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Tobias smiled, watching the finish of the movie. He typed something into the computer. 'I <3 Koda.' And it showed on the screen.

TobiasRedFox

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Drew quickly brought his head up, small pieces of ice falling off it. Acting on a whim, he poured the rest of his soda on to the table, waving his paws over it, causing it to mix into the ice, giving it a pink color. Slowly, the skulf brough his paws up, the ice following them, forming what appered to be a stem.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:59 pm

{sorry. grandma was on the computer for a little bit. >.<}

Koda saw what was entered on the screen and he smiled, giggling a little and holding Tobias' paw. He touched his nose to the other's cheek and wiggled out from under the dark blanket, blinking with the change of light. Then he noticed that pinkish ice was covering the table and Drew was at work making something out of it. His ears perked and he watched with interest.

ll-The Lover-ll

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:11 pm

The snapping of metal on plastic was heard as Tobias exited the blanket, and put it in his bag. He had everything he took from the bag back in the bag. He was blushing. Tobias wrapped an arm around Koda, hugging him close.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Catching the sight of Koda watching him, Drew just smirked and moved to stand on top of the table, somehow not slipping on the ice. As he jumped up, he brought the stem-like ice with him, now twisting his arms and paws as it flowered out at the top, forming what looked like a large pink rose.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 am

Kage-Taisen Twilight
With Rocky coming back in Dimitris moves a good distance away and waits until he gets near close range before croaching and darting past him knocking him over. "Fox Illusion!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Sorry bout the delay! I'll return soon, like! I'm on a short hiatus))

Rocky squinted his eyes androll dodged the attack, only to run into a walking bob-omb in the last few seconds of the match "What the hell!?" he shouted as he saw Pikachu fly off into the distance as the announcer shouted "GAME!"
Rocky sat for a bit and smirked, saying "Maaan! That was tooo~ lucky. Another round?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games