Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki's clone walked into the open Kage's door and bowed low to the men inside before opening his mouth. "Good evening sir. My name is Aki Nara, and I came to request a raiton scroll with Chuunin- Jounin Ranked jutsu if at all possible" He straightened up and waited for an answer his sound headband apparent on his face.

User Image
"But I guess I can entertain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:06 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Aki's Sound headband made Fenrir slightly suspicious. "Yajuu." he growled. Immediately a fox-like creature's head popped out of his vest pocket. Fenrir used the beast-man clone jutsu to shift the creature into an animalistic ninja with blonde spikey hair and a large sword on his back. "Take our guest here to the library and give him the scrolls he needs." Yajuu nodded and passed Aki, waiting for him at the door.

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image

Aki noted the suspicious look on Fenrir's face but said nothing about it. Bowing low yet again "Thank you sir." Turning to Yajuu he nodded "Lead the way please" and step behind him waiting for him to take the lead.

[[Lol my rpc dosn't know you killed Zenmaru and if he did he would congratulate you]]

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:39 pm
((Lol I know, but Fenrir is always a little paranoid. Considering that the Otokage lied to him and protected Zeramaru under is roof, Sound isn't exactly the most trustworthy village in Fenrir's eyes.))

Yajuu nodded and guided Aki to the Cloud Archives.
exit

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

[[Lol I understand my rpc will do his best to prove that sound is trust worthy! or that at least he is......]]

Aki followed Yajuu

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:07 pm
Ariana sighed leaning back in the chair with her head tilting back over the back support. Her sigh was exaggerated not intending to gain attention but to release frustration of being bored. Nothing ever really happened in the village that ever concerned her and it always seemed this way.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir glanced at Ariana. "What's wrong? Life of an assistant not as exciting as you were expecting it to be?" Meanwhile, Yajuu returned and leaned his back against the wall beside the door.

edit: Seeing that Yajuu had returned. Fenrir made a shadow clone. "The clone can explain in my place. I have other matters to attend to." With that, Fenrir and Yajuu left.
exit

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:12 am
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

Tony looked up towards Fenrir when he said something.

"So someone finally killed uncle huh?" Tony said as he started walking. "Too bad that guy is starting to become my uncle too." Tony said then he jumped out of the window. He ran on the side circling the building to slow himself down and then he landed calmly.

Oldibon

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir watched Tony jump out of the window. "Uncle? So he's related to Zeramaru too, huh? The family tree just gets bigger and bigger it seems."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 am
Kazuo looks at Fenrir a little doubtful of what he said. "Are you sure? He is not one that can be easily killed." He thinks for a moment. "How did he go?"  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

"It would seem his old heart had eventually decayed, but after he died I burned it to ash. His head can now be found sitting on a spike in front of my temple gates." Fenrir told Kazuo. "He is dead, at least for now."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:03 pm
"temple gates? can I see?"
Ariana asked looking up to Fenrir as she stayed seated.

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir grinned at Ariana. "If you'd like to, I'll take you there."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:08 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku appeared outside of Kazuo office, he came looking for him to have a little word with him, as he just knock on the door he waited to see if anyone was inside.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep on smiling even in death!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:08 pm
Ariana stood up, getting out of her chair rapidly.
"Oh that would be nice."
Ariana said smiling slightly as she pulled her shirt down a bit so it met with her ninja pants. Of course it wouldn't stay for long but it was that human mentally looking for security.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games