Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:40 pm
Samara smiled in return. "Will you be staying here after the service?" she asked. "I hope that you will. I know Riko would appreciate your support, and the new baby will be wanting to know his aunt, as well." She smiled again, hoping Rydia would choose to remain in Tenshu.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:43 pm
(( Is there a specific place for the funeral service or is it just like a church or something? ))

The Guildmaster walked besiide Alastor. " Alright...Let's get this over with. " He said as he placed hi mask on his young face. He looked back at Amara and said. " Don't die on me. " He said softly before turning his attention back to their main target.  

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:44 pm
((It is in the cherry blossom orchard in Tenshu))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:45 pm
Amara looked at the guildmaster. "Don't worry...I wont" she said with a sly smile.

Rydia looked at Samara as she smiled. "OF course I will" she told her. She smiled and looked at Samara's torso. "Yes...I cant wait until the baby is born and I'd love to train them as well..." she told her, hoping she could be as good as Nephilis once was.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:45 pm
((Cherry Blossom Orchard))

Riko got up and walked over to Rydia and Samara. She curtised somewhat to Rydia and looked up at her. "I would really like to see you around and talk to you. I kind of need to get this lighting portion down of this electricity and I need your help, Rydia..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:01 pm
Plague and Leon arrived inside of the Cherry blossom grove. Nephilis's body was placed gently in a beautifully crafted coffin made of precious metals and gems. Plague looked into the coffin and sighed. " You saved this assassin from a short life...I only wish I could have said thank you. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:03 pm
Riko walked over to kessaris and sighed. "You should look before you break down." She whispered, sitting and thinking that this man was a killer of her previous family but so misunderstood enough to be killed over it. She wanted him to be a live so badly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:04 pm
Rydia looked at Riko. She nodded. "OF course Riko...I dont mind at all...just tell me when you're ready to learn...lightning is never nothing to play with, but when learned correctly, you can even short circuit someone's nervous system" she told her.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:04 pm
Samara smiled back at Rydia. "I'd love for you to have a hand in their training," she said in agreement. When Riko came up and spoke to Rydia, she looked between the two. "I'll leave you two to talk for a moment, then," she said, not wanting to interfere. She walked towards the front of the rows of chairs when Leon arrived. She heard him speak and she placed a hand on his shoulder. "He knew how grateful you were," she assured him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:07 pm
Kessaris watched Nephilis body lower into the coffin and he cringes. A pain shoots through his chest as if a constricting venom or a paralyzing agent was shot through him. He grasps his heart and slows his breathing, keeping as cool as possible.

Marcove sits behind Kessaris unnannounced and watches onward, biting his lip in anticipation. "So I guess it did come to pass. I guess the plan didn't work. I'm sorry Nephilis." Marcove speaks to himself. "Man..."

~~~

Alastor begins to run, blowing into the desert after phasing through the buildings and leaps forward, taking flight. The clouds move toward him in the vacuum he created and blow back after he breaks the sound barrier. With serious eyes, he views the mountain range, landing seconds after, hiding his aura. "You made it Keliah. You see that down there?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:10 pm
Keliah looked at Alastor. "Yes...I see it" she told him in a monotone voice. The crisp air in the mountiain carressing her skin and making a way into her lungs as she exhaled. She looked over to her sides and then back down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:12 pm
Riko stands and when Nephilis' body was lowered she walked up, putting Alyss famous black cherry blossom branch beside the coffin with a soft sigh. "Arrivederci, guida." She whispered, walking back and sitting down. Riko was so tired of death. It would be so different when she was leader.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:16 pm
Rydia saw Nephilis' body as she nodded in respect. She walked over towards Riko and rubbed her back. "Don't worry" she told her. "And yes...I'll help you out, whenever you are ready to start...I'll teach you" she told her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:20 pm
"Thank you so very much Rydia." Riko said through her hands as she looked at the body that was once her going to be mentor. "It seems as if he can't be dead. I mean.. he was so sweet and amazing two days ago... what happened?" She asked, sighing. "It's not fair..."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:20 pm
"That's the target. All of them. It'll be done with this crystal here." Alastor turns his sight to Keliah and smirks. "All of this thanks to Lorna. We're going to change the world and the next one thanks to Lorna. I knew after I killed Nephilis, things would become easy. Their foundation weakend and their hearts, crushed. Then Marcove, your loving father. He basically gave them to me. All of them. I thank him too."

~~~

Kessaris stands and approaches Neph. He was still smiling, just like when he was finally ended. A tear falls onto his cherry blossom corsage and another on his chest. "Why'd...how did you die like this? So...so easily?" He stops. He'd never cried in front of Neph and just because he was lifeless didn't mean he'd start now. He returned to his seat, eyes redder than beets.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games