Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:33 pm

heart
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm

User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

She talked talked to her mom. "Yes. Tonight. I know, but I love him." There was some chatter from the other side of the phone. She stared off into space as she listened. "Okay. Yeah, I love you too." Madeline had invited two people. Her mom and dad would be there. They weren't the happiest people alive that she was getting married, but they couldn't do anything. She thought about who else she had to invite. And then everything else she had to do. She had to go out and buy Armand's ring. She glanced over at him. He was looking at her, smiling. She smiled back. "There is so much to do. Can you help me? I need you to call all the other people. I have to go buy your ring." Mady walked over to him and gave him her distressed look. A little smile showing through.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Yes, but see," Dylan held her to him. Which was ever-tempting but he'd deal with himself being all horny and stuff.

"You shouldn't be because I'm still just a big baby. Only in disguise. I'm pretending to be chilled out when inside I feel like my heads going to explode." Dylan sighed softly.
"I know babe, I was only teasing you." He chuckled.
Ravin kissed him softly and he couldn't help but bite at her bottom lip for a moment. "Mmm. No no, Ravin," He laughed. "I love you babe, but isn't it really bad for the kid when its ... forming or whatever to have her parents screwing around?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin ran her tongue over his bottom lip in return for him biting hers. She chuckled. "Hmm, I'm not sure. Vampire children grow faster, but it's so rare that I'm not sure. They're slightly stronger, though, I know that. It would be fine to screw around a little."

She grinned, tickling him in the stomach. "Just kidding. I won't push you or anything. Not to be a father. Not to be a husband."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:39 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her forehead. "I guess I like it because it was the very first house I ever bought. It's in my homeland, and it's cozy and small." simple, Hunter really did like simple things. He wasn't very elaborate in anything her did really. He chuckled, "Tell me love. I want to make sure your happy at your own wedding, you know me, I just don't like a the glamour and flash that you like so much." he laughed softly.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:46 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I understand that. Never felt it but I get it." Veronica smiled back at him and kissed his nose.
"Well, I know that you don't like the whole shopping or big deal bam flash bam kind of stuff, but I blame that on you having a Y chromosome. Plus you know that if I toned down my outfits to looking like a hunk of dirt everyday you'd want the bliss and the glamour back." Veronica smirked and nuzzled into him, closing her eyes. "Okay my perfect wedding includes you as the groom of course. I would really love one on the beach but thats all sandy and gross and stuff so I knicked that idea a long time ago." She took an uneeded breath. "Alright so it would be in a grand hall with tons of colors. Well, maybe not tons but the right combination. And then a beautiful white dress. Maybe something less traditional though. But it would be like, the best dress in the world with a train and such. Then purple, possibly red bridesmaid dresses and flowers. Tons of flowers. Well not tons but you know what I mean. Then not the traditional down the aisle music. I want something prettier and less orginal. And, its really hard to explain," She sat up to look at him, he was probably really confused.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sat there for a moment, his mouth open slightly and a look of complete misunderstanding on his face. "Love, both me and my Y chromosome as sitting here thinking what?. I just don't get the whole, any of it. How about we make a compromise, we get you the best dress in the world and a ton of flowers. And we will have the ceremony at my old house?" he wanted her to be happy, but the whole grand hall and bridesmaids and all the other wedding stuff just confused him. Yep, Veronica was right it must be the Y chromosome.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica laughed aloud at his facial expression. His jaw was hanging, leaving his mouth slightly agape. She kissed the tip of his nose and continued to laugh lightly.
"I'm sure not even a girl would've completely understood that." She shook her head at herself and smiled. "The best dress in the world, and flowers, in the backyard of your old house." She nodded, "That sounds absoutely delightful." She hugged herself to him before turning in his lap and pushing him to lay on his back.
"What about maid of honor and all that jazz? And the families and such," Her voice broke a bit at the word. Families. "On second thought there won't be much of my family to attend."
Veronica ducked her head to kiss at his neck.

||ahha(: i tried..(: weddings are hard to describe=] ||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:23 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter tilted his head when she pushed him down and began to kiss at his neck. "Well, I figured Madeline would be your maid of honor and... Mmmm, your making it rather difficult to talk love..." he half closed his eyes and sighed as her lips grazed over his neck.

(( dude, I didn't get that at all >.< And I even watched bridewars before I went to work today. They tricked me!!! I thought Will and Grace was on!! xD ))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:30 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica nodded, "Unless your friend has an objection to that. I was thinking the same thing. I'd like for Ravin to be in it too ya know?" She kissed him again, a bit more gently and teasingly. "Right. Talking sorry." She rolled off him before turning for one last kiss.
"As you were saying," She pulled her knees to her chest and looked out over the city again.

||i didn't really either.. but it worked in my head:s and i LOVE that movie!||
||its okay, we all still love you even if you're not super girly! (: ||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter turned to on his side to face her. "Well, I was going to have Armand be the best man, I know you don't like him but he is my best friend. And I was planning on inviting Ravin, and I suppose she wouldn't want to leave her snack all alone in America so he would be on the list too. Ummm, my parents and grandmother would be there, along with my brother if we are lucky... "He tried to think of any other friends that would be invited, "David and his wife and sister, if thats ok, and of course their kids. Nihelio could be the ring bearer and Amilia the flower girl.." he thought to make that suggestion, wow... the list of people was getting longer. So much for small...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:38 pm

(( lol, it usually works in our heads Sammi dearest xD ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:47 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica looked down at him as he began to talk but found herself glancing at the city lights off and on. They were getting really distracting.
It was gorgeous. She really wished she had a camera right now.
Which wasn't odd, she loved pictures.

"Armand would of course be the best man," She agreed, unwillingly but still.
"Ravin and her snack, I quiet like that name for him." That was more of a side comment but still. She felt the need to comment on most things people said.
"Oh goodness," A thought struck her but she saved it until he was finished.
"Wait, David has a wife but they don't live together?" She had thought they were like, divorced. "And his sister, right yeah." She continued quickly, not wanting to pause on the topic of Amara. "Mhm," She agreed with the ring bearer and flower girl selections. She didn't have much family. Her mother would hopefully attend, if they could get her away from her father. And she didn't really have any aunts or grandparents she was close to or anything so, that was out of question.

"Uhm, Hunter, about your family..." Her heart beat increased, "Will I like, I'd meet them before, right?"

||yeah...im just a bit off my game lately is all =/||
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:57 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at her and smiled. "You'll have plenty of time to meet my family before we get married if that's what you want to do. And yes, David lives here, because I am his charge he's my servant, however you want to word it. But his wife lives in the demon relm along with the kids, so they don't live together. They visit often though. It must be because you moved into the house and they didn't want to intrude, you'll see more of them."

(( It's cool Sam *huggles* ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:03 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Of course I want to meet them." She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. "Just nervous thats all." Duh. They hadn't like, set a date or anything so they had all the time in the world really.
"Oh, that makes sense then." Veronica made a face at this. "I really wouldn't mind them coming around though. The kids are adorable. And as long as his wife hasn't had any hot, sexy and steamy sex with you I think we'll be great." She was being sarcastic.
"And if you have had sex with her, just, don't tell me right now." She reached over and grabbed his hand gently in her own.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games