Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:28 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yep, yep. c: Perhaps they could meet one day then. ^w^

Rylee may meet him during his day off this coming Sunday (RP time), since I actually had someone to interact with him on the day after the paintball event is over.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:39 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yep, yep. c: Perhaps they could meet one day then. ^w^

Rylee may meet him during his day off this coming Sunday (RP time), since I actually had someone to interact with him on the day after the paintball event is over.

Actually (I'm not sure how much of their interactions you read) she recently had the s**t beat out of her during a mugging, so while she's healing she probably won't be leaving the house much unless her husband brings her out somewhere. (Considering she's in pain and not in the best of moods) That and she has to work on fixing a marriage lol.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:45 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Actually (I'm not sure how much of their interactions you read) she recently had the s**t beat out of her during a mugging, so while she's healing she probably won't be leaving the house much unless her husband brings her out somewhere. (Considering she's in pain and not in the best of moods) That and she has to work on fixing a marriage lol.

*Smacks head against keyboard lightly because TL;DR*

Oh right, that would be a problem. Perhaps plan B would be stumbling upon the house because he's wandering off to discover more about the other housing districts aside from Ombre and Etoile (Solaris' housing district). Ok, I know it sounds suckish because I can't think of anything else at this moment. X'D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:32 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

*Smacks head against keyboard lightly because TL;DR*

Oh right, that would be a problem. Perhaps plan B would be stumbling upon the house because he's wandering off to discover more about the other housing districts aside from Ombre and Etoile (Solaris' housing district). Ok, I know it sounds suckish because I can't think of anything else at this moment. X'D

Lol. The story leading up to the most recent posts was what made me tear up the most. Lol. I'm also very proud of how much I was able to type biggrin

Lol. Perhaps. Or we could have them meet when she's feeling better.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:38 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Oh right... It'll take a long while considering how many injuries she had endured in almost every apsect of her body, aside from the physical ones. Poor girl. ;w;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:09 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Oh right... It'll take a long while considering how many injuries she had endured in almost every apsect of her body, aside from the physical ones. Poor girl. ;w;

Yeah ;w;  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:12 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yeah ;w;

I just wanna hug the poor elemental already. TAT  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:17 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yeah ;w;

I just wanna hug the poor elemental already. TAT

Yes, hugs always help T-T  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:10 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Not to mention that her family life was a living hell before she met the man whom she had married. Even Ben's life was a living hell before he was adopted to another family, so they were somewhat alike. T^T  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:16 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Not to mention that her family life was a living hell before she met the man whom she had married. Even Ben's life was a living hell before he was adopted to another family, so they were somewhat alike. T^T

Yeah. TxT  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:21 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Conclusion: protect the babies. TwT  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:23 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Conclusion: protect the babies. TwT

Yes, protect them forever TwT  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 pm
xXDestructive_MindXx

Sure! I don't see a reason
for us to not do that. c:

JayyLee10

Since day change is happening some time today, would you like to continue Ku and Miki's interaction when day change happens or wanna continue in via PMs?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:55 pm
Just to let everyone who is making plans for the next day know, the day change will take place on December 12th, not later today or tomorrow. Yumi hasn't announced it yet, the crew members are all a little busy at the moment.

JayyLee10

xXDestructive_MindXx

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

Lady Bloody Ivy

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

fuestray

Faun

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:27 pm
a small bee
Just to let everyone who is making plans for the next day know, the day change will take place on December 12th, not later today or tomorrow. Yumi hasn't announced it yet, the crew members are all a little busy at the moment.

JayyLee10

xXDestructive_MindXx

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

Lady Bloody Ivy

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Oh.. alright then, thanks for the heads up  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games