Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:24 pm
Unless ALL the lickers were bio-engineered. Like, the lickers weren't natural mutations, but incubated enemies that were released. Then there would be a reason for no zombies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:34 am
Well, it's that time, kids.
I went to a Halloween Party last night as none other than everyone's favorite villain.

As promised, here are the results:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Public01/15-Shades.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Public01/13-Crossed.jpg  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:10 pm
Wow, you look great. You have the glasses, shirt and overall look of Wesker.

Did it go down well?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:30 pm
Yeah, the party went pretty cool. I left early, cause they were smoking weed, but the time that I was there was spent very well.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:36 pm
Well, there's no way in hell I can top Bio's Wesker pics, but here are a couple from the STARS uniform that I threw together. 3nodding

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i295/notterequiem/headshotstars.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i295/notterequiem/Strauss.jpg

xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:07 pm
Okay, not gonna lie. I decided a while ago, and went to a party with my friends, as Wesker as well. xd Only I was the REmake Wesker... And I don't have the pictures yet, but they'll come soon. Before Bio can notice them, I'll point out all the flaws. Mind you, I got all this stuff one day before Halloween. Laziness is fun. xd

And these pictures are also bad with the hair. I don't have them now, but I'll get them on soon enough with my dad's camera and Photobucket. XP I should get my costume back on and slick my hair back again, but let it dry before taking a picture. See, I took these before school, so I just let my hair stay wet and dry on its own. So Wesker has dark, wet hair. No me gusta. : The other one I have is the day before, when I didn't have absolutely everything and I hadn't even slicked my hair back yet. So... bleh, I half-assed the pictures pretty much. I'M SO SORRY I DISGRACED YOU, WESKER. crying

Blue shirt is a little too bright
Vest doesn't look the same (pockets and such)
Earpiece doesn't have mic extending to mouth
No holster for gun (I couldn't find one! D: )
Hair is too dark and wet
Doesn't have the right belt
Just not as muscley! XD  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Unless ALL the lickers were bio-engineered. Like, the lickers weren't natural mutations, but incubated enemies that were released. Then there would be a reason for no zombies.

But there'd be a small drawback from original fans of the game. I mean, since they've moved into an open environment they could add a few zombies here and there. Mainly in confined spaces.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:40 pm
Excellent cosplays guys. I didn't get to dress up for Halloween this year. ;~;  

Javanomicron

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:21 am
Now that's a crying shame... Everyone should dress up. If I were Queen, I'd make that a rule of life.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:30 pm
Check this out, guys. This movie trailer/behind the scenes: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zWSvTT8_Ezs

Right at the beginning there's a fight scene, you can see me in the background, wearing a beige suede jacket, my face is all intense. (It's at the 15 - 17 second interval.)  

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:17 pm
Yeaaah... I totally avoided Halloween all together this year. But if I had a choice of a Resident Evil Character to dress as....it's gonna be Alfred. Just so I could laugh like a prune all night, and talk with a mild accent.

(I didn't know Biohazard EXTREME was Asian!?)

Thanks for the fanfiction forum, by the way. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:28 pm
Erm.... I'm really not Asian... At what point do I look Asian??  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:37 pm
.... What kind of Asian are you speaking of?... He doesn't look Asian at all.... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:45 pm
Squeeeeeee! I got RE3! biggrin Yesterday at the mall I went to GameStop and was looking through games and I saw it. I was like "*eyes lock with game* You're mine this time." After last time I tried, I wasn't taking chances. Told them to hold it for five minutes, got my grandma, and boom. In a bag, in my hands. And I'm playing it on Hard mode. And I <3 it. Except for the Gravedigger. No matter how much I shoot it, it just goes back and doesn't give me any time to push the damn buttons or lower the ladder. And I only have a Double green + blue herb mix. @_@  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:54 pm
So don't shoot it. Push the button before it actually gets to bite you.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games