Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:37 pm
Elainya
SYFFER
Well that was interesting. It's been a pleasure to converse with you gentlemen about such important manners. Good day.

And now that we turned off INTELLECTUAL MODE, we can go back to our unintelligent rabble... Shall we?

But unintelligant rambling is so commonplace. It gets really tiresome after a while.
So does intelligence. But Alas! I must be off to bed. Sleep well for tomorro shall be the first and last day of the rest of your lives. (how that makes sense, I have no clue xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:39 pm
Good night, SYFFER. Sleep tight and don't think too hard.  

Elainya

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:05 pm
SYFFER
Well that was interesting. It's been a pleasure to converse with you gentlemen about such important manners. Good day.

And now that we turned off INTELLECTUAL MODE, we can go back to our unintelligent rabble... Shall we?

INTELLECTUAL MODE OFF.

So, I was like totally at the mall today, and I though I saw a BOOGER!

OLOL!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:37 am
Longbow UK
Who knows what will happen in years to come?

I can sort of answer that, though it's not really political. By the year 2100, the world's temperature will have gone up 2 to 6 degrees, resulting in more melting of cold things.
And because warm periods last 8000-12000 years, and we are currently in the 10000th year of this warm period, we can say that in the next (approximate) 2000 years, we will be plunged into a new ice age.

And Scotland will gain independance from England one day. Goddamn, one day.

Also, apparently Canada will gain total independance from England as well, meaning that we have to change our money, AGAIN, so the Queen ain't on them. Goddamn Canada, stick with England, I like 'em.
This sounds funnny, I realise, coming out of the "mouth" of a Quebecer. I'm supposed to hate the English affliation and be all French-Canadian/Loyal to France. Which I am of course, because France pwns.  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:39 am
If Americas economy collapsed, Europe would not suffer as it did in 1929. The EU wouldn't allow it. The trade links between each country are too strong for one countries economic failure, even the US, to harm it in such a way again.

And everyone knows that Ireland will be the next superpower, especially with me as their leader. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:25 am
Alfirin IV
Longbow UK
Who knows what will happen in years to come?

And Scotland will gain independance from England one day. Goddamn, one day.

Also, apparently Canada will gain total independance from England as well, meaning that we have to change our money, AGAIN, so the Queen ain't on them. Goddamn Canada, stick with England, I like 'em.
This sounds funnny, I realise, coming out of the "mouth" of a Quebecer. I'm supposed to hate the English affliation and be all French-Canadian/Loyal to France. Which I am of course, because France pwns.

Pfft. Scotland claiming full independance? Never. xp They're too weak.

The same goes for Canada. It'll never happen. Not if England rises up as it will do. You are right about one thing though... You're currency will change. It will soon have the King of England on it.

...and the French? Well, I have nothing against them. They are our greatest enemy of all time you might say. We've invaded each other so many times it's as if we have a bond with them. lol

Thaxul - Thank you! Someone who actually sees what I am saying. I didn't say England (and Europe) wouldn't be harmed if America collapsed... I just said that it would be nothing like what happened after the wallstreet crash.

...and as for Ireland, those buggers are clinging onto their independance by a thin thread. They will give in soon enough.
wink

EDIT: *Looks back at posts from last night* Good god! I sound like such a warmonger and a fascist in the early hours of the morning. lol  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:30 am
I really doubt England will be doing any rising up anytime soon. There is no evidence to suggest that reality. Damned warmongerer.

wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:08 pm
Falathrim
I really doubt England will be doing any rising up anytime soon. There is no evidence to suggest that reality. Damned warmongerer.

wink

We shall see what happens... England isn't finished yet. wink Yes, our glory days have gone, and it's now America's turn, but things will change. As with all major empires, the American empire shall fall in due time and England will have the chance to rise up.  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:09 pm
Longbow UK
Thaxul - Thank you! Someone who actually sees what I am saying. I didn't say England (and Europe) wouldn't be harmed if America collapsed... I just said that it would be nothing like what happened after the wallstreet crash.
3nodding

Quote:
...and as for Ireland, those buggers are clinging onto their independance by a thin thread. They will give in soon enough. wink
You just wait...we will have our time soon enough.

Quote:
EDIT: *Looks back at posts from last night* Good god! I sound like such a warmonger and a fascist in the early hours of the morning. lol
You did. Did we seen the real Longbow last night?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:14 pm
Oh, something I forgot to add to my last post. Weetabix is amazing Longbow. I seriously thought up until now that I was the only person in the world who ate that. xp

But hey, I can dream that Scotland will be free one day. ;.;
And hey, I'd prefer if Canada stayed with England.

Hehe, we talked about the Titanic in World History today, and people told me to shut up after I answered the teacher's questions/corrected him loudly too many times.  

Caeleste

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:26 pm
thaxul

Just join Britain already! xd

Quote:
Quote:

...I do have a habit of rambling on like a drunken dictator when I'm tired. xd You shouldn't take anything I say too seriously when I'm like that. I do have some fascist and warmongering views and ideologies though, you might say.

Quote:
Oh, something I forgot to add to my last post. Weetabix is amazing Longbow. I seriously thought up until now that I was the only person in the world who ate that.

You must be one of the first non-British people I have come across who actually knows what it is! xd I love the stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:29 pm
Longbow UK
thaxul

Just join Britain already! xd
No thank you. It will never happen while I am around.

Quote:

...I do have a habit of rambling on like a drunken dictator when I'm tired. xd You shouldn't take anything I say too seriously when I'm like that. I do have a fascist and warmongering views and ideologies though, you might say.
xd

Quote:
Oh, something I forgot to add to my last post. Weetabix is amazing Longbow. I seriously thought up until now that I was the only person in the world who ate that.

You must be one of the first non-British people I have come across who actually knows what it is! xd I love the stuff.
I love it too. Wth mountains of sugar too.  

Thaxul

Caeleste

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:36 pm
I like it just straight out. I've never tried it with sugar. I mean, it's meant to be healthy (what with like, 5 grams of fibre!) so I usually don't put sugar on healthy stuff. 3nodding

Let us discuss the greatness that is cereal and other breakfast items!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:47 pm
Alfirin IV
I like it just straight out. I've never tried it with sugar. I mean, it's meant to be healthy (what with like, 5 grams of fibre!) so I usually don't put sugar on healthy stuff. 3nodding

Let us discuss the greatness that is cereal and other breakfast items!

3nodding I just have them as they are as well.

...I don't really eat anything other than that for breakfast. If it's not Weetabix then it's a bowl of Shreddies instead.
whee  

Khorkalba

Caeleste

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:52 pm
That's where I differ from you and go canadian, eating map-o-spread. (Maple syrup. Yum.) Sometimes I like the good 'ole Nutella though.
Special K is a cereal of choice, as are Rice Krispies, Weetabix and All Bran Flakes.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games