Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
Well, I got my ice princess avi entered into the arena. Just need to wait until Monday for the voting and all to start. My last several attempts with other ones I made didn't get a very high rating for some reason. I'm assuming basically all the petty reasons the "commentators" complained about. Grrr, I hate it when people nitpick on the most dumbest things in the arenas! stare

Send me a link to the entry when voting time comes around, I'll vote for you~
I like voting for friends. c:

I sure will! If I forget, please remind me! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:13 pm
Spazzycat is gonna be off to the beau's this weekend.
If you need me pop me a PM; I can send and receive PMs via the app on my phone without eating too much data, though I can't guarantee the reply will look pretty since it likes to stuff in weird symbols.
That oughta be it, I'll be heading off in half an hour or so.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:21 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

Being in public.
Strangers freak me out, I can't leave the house by myself.
I'd probably be cool with you since I've gotten to know you and talk to you a lot over the web~
More than just you would be harder, though.
And I'd still spend at least the first five minutes being quiet, shy, and awkward.
One of few things I'm good at! BEING AWKWARD.

Oh, I'd totally get the first few minuets, even the first few days!
But I bet if we got to know each other well enough, we'd warm up quickly! emotion_kirakira
I just cant handle big groups emotion_sweatdrop
I used to be awkward, but I got over it. Now I just have awkward moments (which can last a while).

I have very low tolerance limits, but I know what I can handle.
People get mad at me because I won't do certain things because I know I'll freak out (I was invited to a club once with some friends, said I wouldn't go because I didn't think I could handle it, one of them got mad at me and pretty much accused me of being a liar and faking everything. My beau gets mad at me a lot because I don't like leaving the house, too...).
I can't do strangers by myself. At all.
I can do about one or two at a time when I'm with someone I'm close with like my mom or beau or my bestie.
Three or four acquaintances I'm not close to while with a closer friend.
That's pretty much it.
And interactions exhaust me. Like reverse vampirism.
And I will spazz if I get stuck in a crowd so I avoid busy places.
And cars. Cars freak me out so entirely. I can't drive. People don't realize how social driving is. I'm also just terrified of cars in general; I panic behind the wheel of a parked car, even. >>;
Luckily my beau prefers doing everything together anyway.
If we, like, met in a library or museum or something like that, though, I'd probably do pretty well!
I'm better in places like that than elsewhere. Slightly less awkward. Probably because it's easier to converse in places like that and they're generally quiet and calm. (And empty-ish.)

How did you and your beau meet?
Were you awkward about it?
And accusing you of being a liar must have sucked; I would have punched them.
I don't get freaked out when I'm in large crowds, I just feel the need to sleep afterwards.
I like the comparison!
Some people get freaked out in cars-- it's more common than you think.
I love libraries and museums! I especially love the Smithsonian!
I went there last summer and it was fanTASTIC!
ESPECIALLY the gems museum; everyone was looking at my crazy because they thought I was crazy because I kept running around to see EVERYTHING.
PS Hope Diamond= HUGE disappointment; it's hardly bigger than two golfballs. It's not even the side of my fist! (which is small)
See, crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I am crazy, therefor, I am not crazy. Isn't that crazy? emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:25 pm
Queen Spazzy

I'm semi-fluent in Spanish (written and spoken and, by relation, I'm also pretty good with Portuguese; Google likes to give me Brazilian pages and ads because I visit and read sites that originate there >>; ), so direct translations are terribly amusing.
(Me gusta; literally, 'it pleases me')
And I will check it out, I love languages!
(And I'm fairly good with them, too, for whatever reason...)
I'm so glad you're not bothered by my endless pings. I was kinda worried. >>;
EDIT: I AM AMUSED. I will be playing with this all day. Or I would if the dogs weren't screwing me up...

Lol, I love your many pings emotion_bigheart
And I'm pretty good at languages as well.
At one point, I was fluent in Spanish, but I had a hard time speaking it.
Now, I've lost a lot of it because I never used it...
I have Italian now, and I can understand fairly well if someone speaks spanish...

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:26 pm
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
I'm thinking of entering the avatar arena with this ice princess character I just made. Except I don't know what I should name her. *sigh* Kind of out of ideas. sad

I think it would be a great idea. How about Winter's Enchantment or Winter's Enchantress?

Hmm, Winter's Enchantment sounds good. Still need to come up with a description.

After losing her loved one in a wintery storm, this Enchantress plays her harp in hopes of her lover recognizing her song and finding her.

Or

She had always loved walking in the forest on wintery days. She had recently taken to carrying her harp with her to play for the little forest animals that helped guide her to and from the forest.

Maybe

As a child, she had gotten lost in the woods one winter with an unforgettable storm. She played her harp to call to the small forest animals to help guide her to shelter. To this day, she never returns to the woods without her harp.

Hmm, I think the first one sounds good.

Hope it goes well cat_wink
Can I have the link so I can vote?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:14 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Here you go! ^_^*
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102811965  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 am
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Here you go! ^_^*

Thankies!
I'll keep an eye on it cat_wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:26 am
Ug I've gotten into Spazzy Cat's habit of centering everything!!!  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Here you go! ^_^*

Thankies!

You're welcome. I just hope I do better than the last several times. Too many people have given my previous entries really low ratings like a 2, 1 or 3 something total, which was most likely because they had to be super whiny nitpickers for no apparent reason, I'm sure. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:32 am
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Thankies!

You're welcome. I just hope I do better than the last several times. Too many people have given my previous entries really low ratings like a 2, 1 or 3 something total, which was most likely because they had to be super whiny nitpickers for no apparent reason, I'm sure. stare

Yah, that seems to happen a lot.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:46 pm
I need to learn basic Spanish. I have to pass a competency test or take actual credit courses. Actually, it doesn't have to be Spanish, but that's what I will choose since in Miami Spanish is extremely relevant. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 pm
Oh, and sorry guys. I know I've been absent lately. Starting next week I have a two week break before my summer class session begins, so I should be on more.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:24 am
emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Thankies!

Yah, that seems to happen a lot.

Alright, finally it's Monday. So far my entry only has 2 stars. I gave it a 5 star vote which didn't help much. Only 2 others voted on it by far. That's about all. :/  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:28 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
How did you and your beau meet?
Were you awkward about it?
And accusing you of being a liar must have sucked; I would have punched them.
I don't get freaked out when I'm in large crowds, I just feel the need to sleep afterwards.
I like the comparison!
Some people get freaked out in cars-- it's more common than you think.
I love libraries and museums! I especially love the Smithsonian!
I went there last summer and it was fanTASTIC!
ESPECIALLY the gems museum; everyone was looking at my crazy because they thought I was crazy because I kept running around to see EVERYTHING.
PS Hope Diamond= HUGE disappointment; it's hardly bigger than two golfballs. It's not even the side of my fist! (which is small)
See, crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I am crazy, therefor, I am not crazy. Isn't that crazy? emotion_awesome

Weirdly enough, we met in a math class.
I had taken an extra math when I was in NC so I ended up in a math with the grade above me when I moved (my beau's a year older).
The only open seat was at a group of desks with my beau and two other girls.
We also hung out at the library; once a week my first year here, there was an anime club we both went to with several friends.
I hung out at the library every day after school, too; I was an out of district student, so I couldn't ride the bus and my family couldn't pick me up until two or three hours after school let out most of the time. The library was just next door so it was convenient. And I love hanging out at the library anyway. >>; My second year he started coming over to the library to chill with me most days before he had to go to work (convenience of a small town, his job was literally across the street) and, well, the story kind of wrote itself. c;
Fun fact! We never actually asked each other out, we just kissed at the library one day and things just kinda went from there. >>;
(Second fun fact, our mothers had been trying to get us together for about a year before we finally started going out.)
I've never been very good with cars, I had to be forced through driver's ed in NC, and after my mummy flipped her car that just really sealed the deal, I don't even much like riding in them anymore.
I've been to the Smithsonian! I was, like, three, but I can still remember it. ^^;
My clearest memory of the D.C. trip is that the Lincoln Memorial terrified me because no matter where you stand the statue is staring at you and it freaked me out so bad. >>;

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games