Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25603 25604 25605 25606 25607 25608 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Waynebrizzle
I_love_Inuyasha1
Waynebrizzle
Do you just keep walking in on her until she's asleep or what? I wouldn't have even known this was supposed to happen if I didn't look at an online guide. Sometimes this game's really stupid about the requirements you have to fulfill. You NEED an online guide to fully enjoy it.

You should check out the tumblr Kegan posted.

Supah helpful.

I did, and it only proves my point.

Okay, then. It's well-organized though, so you don't have to google individual things. I think I meant to quote your second post.
I agree with you. razz But I've always been a fan of guides for games!
It's fun to discover stuff on your own, but for things like unlocking stores I'm pro-guide. Especially when they don't tell you how to unlock any of them. I mean, occasionally a villager will give you some info, but usually it's just "shake trees" or "hit rocks." No s**t!?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Oh yeah; the Tumblr's awesome. I'm just criticizing the game. I get that not everything should be made totally obvious, but stuff like shop upgrades are kind of crucial.

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:38 am

The worst part of this game is the fact that the earliest I can change my hair is like June 29. >__________<
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:34 am

And there's no option to wear sunblock, so you turn into a black person.

And if you're black and you want to be that way, you can't be during the rest of the year.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:55 am

Holy hell, why is kicks still being built?!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:31 am

[Kegan]
And there's no option to wear sunblock, so you turn into a black person.

And if you're black and you want to be that way, you can't be during the rest of the year.

Thought you were just ******** with me, because I've never heard of the tanning system. Then I read up on it, and apparently it happens if you go to Tortimer's island during the morning. It pays to not be a morning person. But also, use an umbrella. lol

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:38 am

Can't use an umbrella and tools at the same time!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:57 am

I have agrias butterflies selling for a premium today. Combined with my wealthy town, they sell for 6k a pop today. If you catch any today, like on the island, be sure to swing by my town.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 pm

PSA: TURNIPS ARE 556.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:32 pm

******** MOTHER ********.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:51 am

i'll be on my village as well. i'll leave it open cause i know theres a few i didn't best friend. not on purpose i jsut didn't know about it till like my 3rd day.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 am

I got the QR code scanner and went to some stranger's town to change my hair. A whole new, fashionable world has been opened up to me.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:35 pm

I got a PSA 4 uuuuu. Ever heard of Rochard? It's like metroid fusion with physics puzzles. It's also on the humble weekly sale.
http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:34 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I got the QR code scanner and went to some stranger's town to change my hair. A whole new, fashionable world has been opened up to me.

Woooooooo!

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 pm

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66491263

Lol, can someone test this out? That would be stupid easy. Plus if it's anything like the rainbow screen, you can probably buy it in the catalog.

I'd have a hard time talking my dad into letting me change his SSID, though I am 99 percent certain I could guess his password. I'd rather not piss everyone off when they have to set their wi-fi info again.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25603 25604 25605 25606 25607 25608 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games