Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25627 25628 25629 25630 25631 25632 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:50 pm

The Eleventh AK
BIT.TRIP SAGA ESHOP 5 DOLLARS GO GO GO

BEAT looks awesome in 3D.

RUNNER does not. ):
Seriously, if you don't have the whole BIT.TRIP series at this point, get it on 3DS for five ******** dollars. Each game launched for six (or eight). It may not be the definitive version, but it's too good to pass up.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:50 pm

******** yes it's the definitive version. It takes so much practice, you're gonna wanna be able to practice on the bus or wherever!

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:52 pm

My cat used to have a VHS tape of footage of birds, and she'd get all riled up watching it on our TV. One time a few years later, I looked up some bird footage for her to watch in bed on my laptop, and she seemed to enjoy that, too.

Here I am now, watching footage of cats just doing cat stuff. I wonder if any other animal would be into watching videos of people just doing their own thing.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:21 am

POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:48 pm

I wonder if every Pokemon will get a Mega Evolution or what. Jeeeez.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:21 pm

There are about 350 fully evolved pokemon, I read, and that number will only get bigger. If we're looking at 400+ kinds of mega stones that would be a little crazy, and 400+ extra in game models and special moves? Forget about it.

But hell if I know, seriously.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:29 am

*swats about randomly with my walking stick* Back in the day this place was known as the Spam Sandwich Tower and there were fields as far as the eye could see..fields on everything.

Fields on your cornflakes.

The old days were glorious. I just can't work out if I was more of a d**k then or now. I'm going to say my d**k status has risen. hoho

Anyway, yes, on the subject of Pokémon..gotta wonder if Pinsir will get an evolution this gen. I've been predicting one since Gen 2 but it never happens. Maybe just a Mega evolution just to be mean.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:58 pm

[Kegan]
There are about 350 fully evolved pokemon, I read, and that number will only get bigger. If we're looking at 400+ kinds of mega stones that would be a little crazy, and 400+ extra in game models and special moves? Forget about it.

But hell if I know, seriously.
I also didn't expect them to make fully 3D models for everyone of the Pokemon (what, 700 now?) as well as adding new evolutions for old Pokemon (Mewtwo? WTF). Fully evolved doesn't seem to matter anyway, because they're taking Pokemon with one, two or three stages and giving them Mega Evolutions.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:00 pm

ForsakenSwordsman
*swats about randomly with my walking stick* Back in the day this place was known as the Spam Sandwich Tower and there were fields as far as the eye could see..fields on everything.

The old days were glorious. I just can't work out if I was more of a d**k then or now. I'm going to say my d**k status has risen. hoho

Anyway, yes, on the subject of Pokémon..gotta wonder if Pinsir will get an evolution this gen. I've been predicting one since Gen 2 but it never happens. Maybe just a Mega evolution just to be mean.
There was a reported trademark put on him, Gengar, Gyarados, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Charizard, etc awhile ago. I'd say it's pretty likely Pinsir will get one!

There were a lot of Pokemon at the end of the first 150 that did not have evolutions. Many got baby forms in gen 2 and some got third evolutions later on, but Pinsir hasn't been touched.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Meta_Fish
ForsakenSwordsman

There was a reported trademark put on him, Gengar, Gyarados, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Charizard, etc awhile ago. I'd say it's pretty likely Pinsir will get one!

There were a lot of Pokemon at the end of the first 150 that did not have evolutions. Many got baby forms in gen 2 and some got third evolutions later on, but Pinsir hasn't been touched.

Yeah, of all the Gen 1 Pokémon who have been neglected, it was Pinsir that always stood out to me for some odd reason.

I do love Gengar too, one of my favourite Pokémon and one of my rare shiny guys from a few gens back...will be curious to see what they do with his Mega.

ForsakenSwordsman

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Mega Gengar... he'd probably look so cool. I hope they make him look scary.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:21 pm

What other Pokemon do you really want Mega forms for? I wonder if they'll update with more Mega forms later on...

I'd want Mega Ho-Oh, Mega Genesect, Mega Golem, Mega Scizor, mmm-mm. So excited!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Maybe pinsir will get some evolution of a Dark Bug type.

im kinda iffy on the mega thing though. just sounds like they are trying to get things nice and complicated.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Mega Golduck!

Can you imagine mega gyarados? Mega murderbeast

Mega dragonite?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Farfetch'd needs an evolution, but I wouldn't want it to be a mega evolution. I don't know why but I've always liked that pokemon. I never use it because it's got really low potential, but there's something there.

I wonder if anything from previous generations will get an evolution that isn't mega.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25627 25628 25629 25630 25631 25632 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games