Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Oooh wow tell me this in your clan rules strictly effing state you can't teleport when in combat now you made a jutsu to bypass that
so I'm gonna call bs

and I don't know how I demoted I mean I couldn't have done it without a reason really mmmmm what could that be can you tell me???

stare No. I told scraps and bb what happened, they understood and out of nowhere "ER, HEY How'd you become chuunin, Er you cant do that!!!"

stare
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:29 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7
Oooh wow tell me this in your clan rules strictly effing state you can't teleport when in combat now you made a jutsu to bypass that
so I'm gonna call bs

and I don't know how I demoted I mean I couldn't have done it without a reason really mmmmm what could that be can you tell me???

stare No. I told scraps and bb what happened, they understood and out of nowhere "ER, HEY How'd you become chuunin, Er you cant do that!!!"

stare

hahaha bb said you never even talked to him so don't start with that now haha I don't have the power to just demote someone so I went and talk to them and asked them when i noticed that bb said he never even got the pm and that you just told scrapples it was fine

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Hello all you crazy people. And hello Mint Twins
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:30 pm

eek

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

hentaiprince

Yo Naito, do you control the specters in our match? Cuz Tc destroyed practically a quarter of the forrest xD

lol naito your going to have to start rping as one of the specters in me and princes match seeing as how I ermm destroyed some of the trees we weren't supposed to.

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Alicia, please go on Yim ^__^
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Damn, I deleted my series of bb pm's.....I have no proof!!!

Well this is exactly what happened, I came back asking could I start my old pro, he said yes.

I was envious my old squad was members were chuunin and above, so I asked HIM can I get promoted, and his exact words were "I have no power over that, ask your Kage"

So I asked scrapples and we had a battle in the cloud forest as a test to see if I was worthy to be promoted, and he deemed me worthy and I was promoted, and about a week later guess what happened??

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Alicia Joana
eek

-attacks from back blindspot- twisted

dizzle- check your sent Pms they can never be deleted blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Alright then
damn it I really thought I was only proctoring two fights then turned out I was doing more well i'll be right there then

dizzle it already happen DEAL WITH IT
you didn't get your way so really stop arguing with me your not gonna get anything done since it already HAPPEN

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 pm

lol well do it after my post, cuz I'm still trying to dodge while he's in the act of destroying the forrest xd
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Alright then
damn it I really thought I was only proctoring two fights then turned out I was doing more well i'll be right there then

you didn't get your way so really stop arguing with me your not gonna get anything done since it already HAPPEN

No, just wanted to correct you seeing as you were wrong as hell!!!!
That's it, the exams are right now so why would I complain about gettin' demoted, might be getting promoted, and when that happens Scraps told me I'll become Oinin so I'll be sittin' pretty...whatever that means xd

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Alright then

rofl im not sure if its just one specter or.... a whole friggin army but either way I think I should start running XD

@ alicia no hard feelings about me stapling you to a tree right? he he he?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:42 pm

@tc-Not at the moment...but i will do something bad to you. twisted

*Transforms into a snake/dragon and wraps around mint, then starts to squeeze harder and harder*

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Alright then

you didn't get your way so really stop arguing with me your not gonna get anything done since it already HAPPENED

Fixed
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games