Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25633 25634 25635 25636 25637 25638 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:50 am

I think it's kinda a a shame that Shantae is getting so overshadowed by mighty number 9. I think they really planned a terrible time to launch this kickstarter.

But it's hard to complain. They've already made more than shovel knight did in it's entire funding period. Who cares if they don't make a ******** TV show.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:56 am

I mean, I haven't bought into any of those games. I don't preorder sh- I don't preorder stuff.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:49 am

oooh you almost said s**t *****
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:51 am

Should I play my copy of Sonic Shuffle? I haven't done so since elementary school. Maybe it would quell my thirst for Mario Party.

I WANT TO PLAY EVERYTHING BUT I SHOULDN'T BECAUSE SCHOOL

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:38 pm

16-bit Jazzy
oooh you almost said s**t *****
I'mma stab u if your don't shut your s**t you ******** piece of a** c**t d**k negro james cameron's avatar
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:40 pm

You 48p 3D imax experience piece of culture assimilating cissexual white priveledge white power row row fight da power.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Sailor Moon.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:48 am

WTF has anyone else seen this ad on this very website for a game called Cyber Monsters 2

It uses Super Smash Bros. Brawl fanart to advertise itself even though it's just a shitty MMORPG that has NOTHING to do with Nintendo or Nintendo characters. So bullshit.

http://passport.game321.com/api/lp/g_monster2.php

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Question about transferring data from the Wii to the Wii U: You have to transfer everything, right? Does the transferred data get deleted off the Wii entirely, or is it just copied? I was thinking about getting a Wii U, but my brother and I both have data stored on the Wii and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to lose everything if I move my stuff.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:11 am

Zephyrkitty
Question about transferring data from the Wii to the Wii U: You have to transfer everything, right? Does the transferred data get deleted off the Wii entirely, or is it just copied? I was thinking about getting a Wii U, but my brother and I both have data stored on the Wii and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to lose everything if I move my stuff.

It gets deleted.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 am

You could store his stuff on an SD card, if possible, I think.

Some games won't let you copy data due to online stuff, but the grand majority are fine.

The only question is if the wii will like... reject them as foreign save files afterwards, or something.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:38 am

It's all or nothing. The data recognizes the system itself so it only works with an approved system that it is written to. When you transfer to the Wii U, it will only work for that system, as the transfer rewrites its codes and copies all information.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:11 am

That blows.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:51 am

Sometimes I feel stupid for caring about tumblr popularity and stuff, but as an artist it's kinda important, I guess, as someone who hopes to be professional, anyway.

Like, it's annoying to me that I can have 176 followers and still only rarely get more than 10 notes on anything. I guess my posts are "like worthy," but lack the kind of appeal that screams "I want to put this on my page."

Still, I post something and it only catches the attention of like 5% or less of my followers.

I wish I'd gotten into this at a time when it would have been easy to get into the Lark Ceramics books And it's a lot more competitive now, anyway, and you really have to be an "avant gard" sort of artist. I really hate that.

Did I just imply that I wish I was born in the 80s? Oh no, I'm becoming Jasmine.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Denim and Pearls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Eh. That's why I never gave much thought to a career in art.
Besides, deadlines stifle my creativity, and it's more than capable of that on it's own.
And when I think about it really, I was nudged toward medical...
So now I'm shuffling through this retail hell essentially not knowing what to do with myself, yet again...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25633 25634 25635 25636 25637 25638 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games