Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7
Alright then
damn it I really thought I was only proctoring two fights then turned out I was doing more well i'll be right there then

dizzle it already happen DEAL WITH IT
you didn't get your way so really stop arguing with me your not gonna get anything done since it already HAPPEN

No, just wanted to correct you seeing as you were wrong as hell!!!!
That's it, the exams are right now so why would I complain about gettin' demoted, might be getting promoted, and when that happens Scraps told me I'll become Oinin so I'll be sittin' pretty...whatever that means xd

And let see I just asked them if it was right how you were promoted and then they said hell no
I didn't complain to them like you think I did I ASK

Oinin doesn't mean nothing your just gonna be a hunter nin that's what the oinin are no extra anything you still be a chunnin just one with a special job
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Alicia Joana
@tc-Not at the moment...but i will do something bad to you. twisted

*Transforms into a snake/dragon and wraps around mint, then starts to squeeze harder and harder*

burning_eyes MOMMY MOMMY!!! err i mean UNCLE UNCLE!!!! sorry tc i called you a girl>_<

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm

*Upper half of her body reverts back to human form as she kisses mint, then it turns into her Poison Kiss jutsu, which sent a non lethal poison into mint, that would only knock her out*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Alicia Joana

*Transforms into a snake/dragon and wraps around mint, then starts to squeeze harder and harder*

*resists saying something sexual* What If I gave you a cookie? will you still do something bad to me?

edit: please do something bad to me XD couldn't resist

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm

I wish I were in the chunin exams. >: Sadly I would blow peoples heads up and they frown upon that. Also I am already a wandering SS-Rank so no point in deranking myself.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Alicia Joana
*Upper half of her body reverts back to human form as she kisses mint, then it turns into her Poison Kiss jutsu, which sent a non lethal poison into mint, that would only knock her out*

x_x........

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:48 pm

tc_pistols
Alicia Joana

*resists saying something sexual* What If I gave you a cookie? will you still do something bad to me?

You better squeeze it harder and harder XD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7
Alright then
damn it I really thought I was only proctoring two fights then turned out I was doing more well i'll be right there then

you didn't get your way so really stop arguing with me your not gonna get anything done since it already HAPPEN

That's it, the exams are right now so why would I complain about gettin' demoted, might be getting promoted, and when that happens Scraps told me I'll become Oinin so I'll be sittin' pretty...whatever that means xd

And let see I just asked them if it was right how you were promoted and then they said hell no

Oinin doesn't mean nothing your just gonna be a hunter nin that's what the oinin are no extra anything you still be a chunnin just one with a special job

ER, DUH!!! It also means I get to dress cool and get a mask, you forgot that. I already drew it up and everything

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:49 pm

*Completely reverts back to human form* HA! Now i made a counter attack for all of those times you attacked me! twisted
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Alicia Joana
*Completely reverts back to human form* HA! Now i made a counter attack for all of those times you attacked me! twisted

-- Hobo's appeared behind Alicia and pants her -- ninja

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7
Alright then

ER, DUH!!! It also means I get to dress cool and get a mask, you forgot that. I already drew it up and everything

*rips drawing up and walks away* you were saying XD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:52 pm

*Pulls out butt shotgun and blasts the hobo in half*

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:55 pm

-- a cow strips Alicia and all your can see is [Censored] --
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:56 pm

tc_pistols
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7
Alright then

*Drops to knees*

User Image

WILSOOOOOOONNNNNNNN !!!!!
WISSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:03 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
tc_pistols
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7
Alright then

*Drops to knees*

User Image

WILSOOOOOOONNNNNNNN !!!!!

*tapes paper back together out of pity....*
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games