Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25655 25656 25657 25658 25659 25660 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:50 am

Wok
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:40 pm

ugggg tryin to hatch a shiny Beldum... takin forever!!!!

even with the using a foreign pokemon to breed with trick it'll be like 500 eggs before it happens.

and watch it'll have a shitty nature.

i've already sent off a whole box full of beldum through mystery trade. even gave some cult names. so if you get one, and its got a cult name, chances are, no one loves you xP. also a female snorlax named WAYNE!

and since when does dark do normal damage to steel? for the longest time steel was resistant to it... now my metagross has 3 weaknesses that i know of...

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm watching "Welcome The The NHK," and suddenly thankful that my hobbies require leaving the house and dealing with people.

This is hard to watch.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:44 pm

The mayor of my city smokes crack.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:56 am

[Kegan]
I'm watching "Welcome The The NHK," and suddenly thankful that my hobbies require leaving the house and dealing with people.

This is hard to watch.

The characters' problems go way beyond just having hobbies that lend themselves well to introversion, though. Dealing with people on a regular basis could certainly help in some cases, but most of them would need more serious support than just that; I haven't read the novel in a few years, but I remember that Misaki seemed to be around people quite a bit and that just seemed to make that particular situation worse.

I agree about it being incredibly uncomfortable in places, though. I want to re-read it at some point, but it's something you really have to be in the right mood for.

Unrelated, but I'm pretty sure you mentioned liking Cowboy Bebop before? A bunch of the Bebop staff are working on a show called Space Dandy, and they've gotten things figured out so it'll air on Toonami alongside its Japanese airing. No idea if it'll be at the same level of quality, but it's at least worth checking out.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:43 am

Zephyrkitty
[Kegan]

This is hard to watch.

The characters' problems go way beyond just having hobbies that lend themselves well to introversion, though. Dealing with people on a regular basis could certainly help in some cases, but most of them would need more serious support than just that; I haven't read the novel in a few years, but I remember that Misaki seemed to be around people quite a bit and that just seemed to make that particular situation worse.

I agree about it being incredibly uncomfortable in places, though. I want to re-read it at some point, but it's something you really have to be in the right mood for.

Unrelated, but I'm pretty sure you mentioned liking Cowboy Bebop before? A bunch of the Bebop staff are working on a show called Space Dandy, and they've gotten things figured out so it'll air on Toonami alongside its Japanese airing. No idea if it'll be at the same level of quality, but it's at least worth checking out.

Reread? Have you watched the anime before, or just read it? I heard the manga is different, but I don't know to what extent because I haven't read it. The manga is apparently so "terrible" that whenever I've seen it in stores, it's had plastic wrapping on it so minors don't read it.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:39 am

Yeah, I heard the mango is a bit more ... um... hardcore.

Also I'll make sure to keep an eye out for space dandy.

Somehow I managed to stay awake until the sun started to creep up last night, even though I turned off my computer around midnight.

I HAVE RELAXATION ISSUES.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:22 am

DIS IS YO BAPTISM AND U CANT FORGIVEM

SKLJDF

Do you people ever have a problem where you white as hell and can't dance without embarrassing yourselves but really want to dance to a song anyway and it's not on DDR crying

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:22 am

i got dat rhythm
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:38 pm

16-bit Jazzy
lmao

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WV7YtmHEuw
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Does anyone know why Kathulu just came to say "Kow"? Idk why but it's bothering me because it's the word cow except with a k and no context and I don't like it plz ban him

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:50 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Does anyone know why Kathulu just came to say "Kow"? Idk why but it's bothering me because it's the word cow except with a k and no context and I don't like it plz ban him

That's his name.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:00 pm

M00

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Jasmine
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25655 25656 25657 25658 25659 25660 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games