Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25664 25665 25666 25667 25668 25669 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:19 pm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:47 pm

I feel like the whole world's stopped caring about pokemon much faster than they did about animal crossing.

I guess this isn't the summer game drought.

Seems like a shame, actually. Pokemon will be a big system mover this christmas, but it's living in the shadow of bigger franchises.. .in a way. to certain people. I guess that's actually probably getting it backwards in normal company, but around here, zelda and mario are a big deal.

Actually, that kinda makes me think about how all these games are coming out this Friday, and I kinda wonder what the hell is up with that. Is it really wise to launch zelda and mario on the same day? Business wise, even. What the heck. A lot of people's enthusiasm will wane before their wallets recover. Most people won't got out and spend 100 dollars to get both. It's really no small thing.

I wonder if these launches could have been any more strategic.

Also the new portable mario party doesn't have online. Is anyone going to buy this? On the same day as these other games, especially...

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:53 pm

what i mean to say is i found a new way to pottery and vegetables

also downton abbey
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:35 am

I did stop caring about Pokemon fast, because it's a game you beat, unlike Animal Crossing. And I beat it in like 3 days. crying

I love it, but there's nothing to do anymore really. I don't care for competitive battling or completing my Pokedex. It's actually kinda disappointing. I WANT to play it more. u_u So lame that coop battles are only local. I guess I could play more Pokemon Amie...

I still visit my AC village from time to time. Everyone says "ooh i can't go back all my favorite villagers will have left" but not much has changed in mine. Aside from someone cool moved in.

Maybe Zelda and Mario launching on the same day isn't the greatest idea for getting people to buy on launch day, but they WILL both be out for just over a month before Christmas. That is what matters. A lot of people will get them as gifts.

And hell naw not getting Mario Party. You kidding me? Tbh I can see why it doesn't have online. A long board game like that, it probably would ruin everything if someone got disconnected/disconnected in rage. Mario Party is best played in a living room, on a TV, where you can hit people.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:12 am

I heard they were kinda reformatting the experience to make it work better on portables.

I assumed that meant shorter matches. If that were the case, a disconnect wouldn't be devastating. With Mario Party 3 me and my siblings spend as much time or more in the free minigames mode.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:19 am

is it bad that i kinda want the inuyasha rpg on ps2 crying crying

I really wanted it so bad as a kid but only had a GameCube. Hehe, back then having a PS2 at the same time seemed like an unattainable dream so I just hated on the PS2 and all its games.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 am

Man, I'm going through a super guilty pleasure phase, what with the Neopets and the MapleStory and now kinda wanting this InuYasha game

AT LEAST THEY'RE EASIER THAN THIS GODDAMN IMPOSSIBLE DUNGEON IN MINISH CAP
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:23 am

Meh, I don't need it. It's boring. I already have PS2 RPGs that are a billion times better than this looks.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 am

Persona 3 and Persona 4, in case you were wondering.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:28 am

The Persona 3 movie comes out in 3 days in Japan. When it gets subbed, you better ALL watch it since none of you will actually play the game no matter how much I recommend it

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:28 am

When I got a DS lite for my 16th-or-so birthday, my mom picked up some inuyasha game, because the person at the store recommended it.

It took me like 2 days to work up the gumption to bring up returning it and getting something else.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:31 am

I tried that game when I had an R4. Sucked.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:34 am

I got my first DS for my 15th birthday, so that must mean we both got it in 2007?

Ughguh 3 years was such a horrible, long wait.

But Mario Kart DS, AC:WW and Pokemon DP were all out on the first day I got it, so that was amazing.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:37 am

But now we have Mario Kart 7, AC:NL and Pokemon XY. We are so lucky to be in the future.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 am

AND NEXT YEAR FOSSIL FIGHTERS 3DS HOLY CRAP
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25664 25665 25666 25667 25668 25669 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games