Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25667 25668 25669 25670 25671 25672 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Kinda wish 3D World had actual 3D. My only complaint thus far is that I seem to be lacking some depth perception with it.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:38 pm

"My only complaint thus far is that it's not on the 3DS instead"

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:45 pm

The only way these game companies could ever totally satisfy all you picky gamers is by making all their games both portable and home.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:45 pm

It's not a complaint, it's just hard to adapt back to a flat image rather than having stereoscopic 3D as the last game did. That made it a lot easier for me to judge distances and to feel immersed in the world. 3D World's camera can sometimes make it hard to judge movement when there is more than one character onscreen.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:50 pm

[Kegan]
So wishing I could be playing 3D land right now.

Thinking of buying a huge HD TV during the new week, but not sure yet. This one will be 300 dollars at best buy on Thursday, and if I'm reading this ad correctly that deal will also apply to online purchases.

I really don't care about Television, and nothings going to really be an improvement over my perfectly functional computer monitor, which only sucks for the lack of HDMI ports.

That would be all the money I made from the Arts and crafts bazaar, though. I wouldn't feel good about asking for a WiiU for christmas, and I almost feel like talking my younger brother out of asking for it. It's hells-o-expensive. I'd rather buy these things with money from a JOB, but for some reason those are hard to get without friends and nepotism.

Then there's this TV, which is cheap already: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-32-class-31-1-2-diag--led-720p-60hz-hdtv/7521045.p?id=1218849839811&skuId=7521045 but if I'm going to waste 200 on a TV, why not try to waste 300?

Can't speak for Sharp, but I got an Insignia TV last year and I haven't had any complaints about it. I've heard Samsung is the best TV company, but if that's out of your price range they're a fine back-up.

Since you're talking about expensive consoles, would splitting the cost with your parents work at all? It ends up feeling more like a significant discount than an actual present since you still have to pay for it, but if you don't have enough to cover the whole cost and you don't want to wait it might be a decent workaround.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:43 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Fish and I got the last Nookling store. Gracie is a ho btw

AND ME. She is.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:45 pm

I was also wondering why 3D World isn't a 3DS game. There's really no point in having it be Wii U for me since I have no one to play it with. sweatdrop
I think I'd rather get Link Between Worlds first, though. NOT THAT IT MATTERS because I'm not getting either right now. Collegeeeeee.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:10 am

WELL

I DON'T KNOW WHY THE WII U EVEN EXISTS. FOR PARTY GAMES ONLY?

Oh yeah, because some people prefer playing on a TV in general. And to keep up with its competitors, graphics-wise.

I can't lie, sometimes the Wii U does feel mostly pointless. And it's controller-screen, too. crying

I'm still waiting for the day that they just make a single console instead of two and it's both portable and able to display its image on a TV

3D is out of style. People be playing on the 2DS now. They probably shouldn't have named it "3D World". You better get used to the depth perception problem because that's just how games are.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:12 am

Zephyrkitty
[Kegan]
So wishing I could be playing 3D land right now.

Thinking of buying a huge HD TV during the new week, but not sure yet. This one will be 300 dollars at best buy on Thursday, and if I'm reading this ad correctly that deal will also apply to online purchases.

I really don't care about Television, and nothings going to really be an improvement over my perfectly functional computer monitor, which only sucks for the lack of HDMI ports.

That would be all the money I made from the Arts and crafts bazaar, though. I wouldn't feel good about asking for a WiiU for christmas, and I almost feel like talking my younger brother out of asking for it. It's hells-o-expensive. I'd rather buy these things with money from a JOB, but for some reason those are hard to get without friends and nepotism.

Then there's this TV, which is cheap already: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-32-class-31-1-2-diag--led-720p-60hz-hdtv/7521045.p?id=1218849839811&skuId=7521045 but if I'm going to waste 200 on a TV, why not try to waste 300?

Can't speak for Sharp, but I got an Insignia TV last year and I haven't had any complaints about it. I've heard Samsung is the best TV company, but if that's out of your price range they're a fine back-up.

Since you're talking about expensive consoles, would splitting the cost with your parents work at all? It ends up feeling more like a significant discount than an actual present since you still have to pay for it, but if you don't have enough to cover the whole cost and you don't want to wait it might be a decent workaround.
Haha, I just realized that post makes no sense. The insignia one is 200 now. And the sharp one is 300 on thursday. My mind is so scrambled.

Anyway, I don't really feel right asking them to pay for ANYTHING. I kinda feel like I'm too old for big expensive Christmas demands. Plus my family is kinda hand to mouth broke, and I don't do much around here.

(at the same time, I go out every year and spend my own money on my siblings every year. I guess so I can feel righteously miserable every year, because that's such a noble and worthwhile endeavor. ;P)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Doctor who's 50th anniversary episode was quite good.

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
Fish and I got the last Nookling store. Gracie is a ho btw

AND ME. She is.

bet her ability to deep throat is legendary.

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Xilo The Odd
Doctor who's 50th anniversary episode was quite good.

IT WAS AMAZING

I had my girlfriend over to watch it and then we played 3D World and that game is awesome. Beautiful graphics, great music, and really fun co-op. I approve.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:48 pm

i wish i was ur girlfriend

I really would like a WiiU about now :U

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm

To get a WiiU and Super mario 3D land would be 360 dollars. That is no small amount of cash.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Plus tax if I get it in person (Why the hell would I do that?)

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25667 25668 25669 25670 25671 25672 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games