Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:22 pm
Queen Spazzy

Mystery wound!
I woke up with it.
Probably scratched myself in my sleep.
I'm prone to doing that. ^^;
Better than my mum, she has dog bite wounds on her knees from breaking up a fight earlier. >>;

Omg woah.
I hope she gets better.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:34 pm
Queen Spazzy

You never learned the bass clef?
I have to know it, it's generally what the left hand plays on the piano.
And bass clarinet and bass guitar play in, of course, the bass clef. ^^;
I also know times (and that 3/4 is one of the best for dancing!) and how to work a metronome.
I'd never tune a piano myself, it takes lots of training to be able to tune one adequately, let alone well.
It's INSANELY expensive to upkeep a real piano, too, so I'll stick with my keyboard.
It's a pretty snazzy little number, has a damper pedal and the keys recognize several levels of pressure so they can play from pianissimo to fortissimo; I DIDN'T leave that when I moved, haha.
I have a cousin that plays violin, her sister and brothers play instruments, too. One of her brothers played standing bass, I got to go to a concert he played in. Their father's a lawyer, though, so he could afford to shell out the money to train four kids in classical instruments. They're on my father's side, so I don't know if they all still play, I haven't talked to them in years.
My beau wants to play violin, too. We're weird like that. We especially want to learn fiddle style. (Ever heard of Lindsey Stirling? She can play a mean fiddle!)
Nope, if it's an instrument, I'd love to learn to play it, haha~
When I lived in NC we used to go to Chimney Rock all the time (they filmed a lot of the 1992 version of The Last of the Mohicans there) and there would be people playing all sorts of different things all over the park, but hammer dulcimer was my favorite to watch, haha~
I don't watch Adventure Time. Never will. So, uhm, yeah, no clue about your reference!
And that's about my only claim to fame, being good at learning.

Oh I know time signatures. You had to be able to read music to a degree for chorus ^-^;
I've never touched a metronome in my life...
Yah, I know. Some people CAN do it by ear, can you believe it?!
GOOD GOOD OMG!
I have an 1898 Chickering piano.
When I have a place of my own, I really want a baby grand piano. I would LOVE that!!!
I used to play flute, but I even forget the starting position of B flat!
My brother used to play French Horn, but gave up after, like, 6 months (partially due to his multiple ear surgeries) but he insists he still wants to play even though he hasn't touched it in over a year.
My sister played bell kit for a year as a requirement for drums. Got her a drum kit and hardly has touched it.
They're probably the reason my parent are reluctant to get me violin, piano, and guitar lessons...
-sigh-
I would stick with it all though....
Yah I've heard of her; she's in Owl City's newest single Beautiful Times.
My friend, who has been playing base for quire a few years, hates her; she finds so much wrong with her, even the way she holds her bow.
Oh, any reason? Feels too drug induced?
I pictured you loving it.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:17 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh I know time signatures. You had to be able to read music to a degree for chorus ^-^;
I've never touched a metronome in my life...
Yah, I know. Some people CAN do it by ear, can you believe it?!
GOOD GOOD OMG!
I have an 1898 Chickering piano.
When I have a place of my own, I really want a baby grand piano. I would LOVE that!!!
I used to play flute, but I even forget the starting position of B flat!
My brother used to play French Horn, but gave up after, like, 6 months (partially due to his multiple ear surgeries) but he insists he still wants to play even though he hasn't touched it in over a year.
My sister played bell kit for a year as a requirement for drums. Got her a drum kit and hardly has touched it.
They're probably the reason my parent are reluctant to get me violin, piano, and guitar lessons...
-sigh-
I would stick with it all though....
Yah I've heard of her; she's in Owl City's newest single Beautiful Times.
My friend, who has been playing base for quire a few years, hates her; she finds so much wrong with her, even the way she holds her bow.
Oh, any reason? Feels too drug induced?
I pictured you loving it.

Metronomes are a lovely thing when you just can't quite get the timing of a piece right.
And I can believe it. In fact, I've seen it done! The arts center at the uni I went to had a big grand piano in the main entrance hall and they tuned it a couple times a year. I had an evening class (in a curious twist of fate, it was a music history class) when they tuned it my first semester there, the class was just a dozen steps from the piano so the lesson was a little awkward that day because the first floor had amazing acoustics...
I don't play my keyboard much anymore, not enough space in our trailer, but I have all sorts of sheet music I can play, including a book of sixties songs!
I don't play my acoustic, either; it has a bad string and I just can't afford to replace it, and it's not like I ever played it much anyway.
I still pick up a bass every now and though. Usually my beau's, my mum has made it a little difficult to get to Cherry since 'my' bedroom is unofficial storage.
cat_neutral Is it her videos? Because she may not even be actually playing in the videos. (Not that I really know, but that seems a feasible possibility.) I just like the sound, I could really care less for technicalities about how she plays, not like I'd ever go see her live anyway, so, whatever.
I'll be blunt; I think it's stupid.
My beau's parents love the show and all of his friends love it but, really, I think it's just out and out dumb.
I can't stand most current cartoons.
Plus there's the voices and the word choice, oh geez, they just grate on my every last nerve and make me shudder.
I like Bee and Puppycat, though! (Click! If you don't know what that is.)
But screw Catbug, dear gods if I could punch a show in the face I would punch that one... The beau's sister and brother-in-law are thoroughly OBSESSED with that show and it just makes me want to cry tears of blood...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:21 pm
Queen Spazzy

Metronomes are a lovely thing when you just can't quite get the timing of a piece right.
And I can believe it. In fact, I've seen it done! The arts center at the uni I went to had a big grand piano in the main entrance hall and they tuned it a couple times a year. I had an evening class (in a curious twist of fate, it was a music history class) when they tuned it my first semester there, the class was just a dozen steps from the piano so the lesson was a little awkward that day because the first floor had amazing acoustics...
I don't play my keyboard much anymore, not enough space in our trailer, but I have all sorts of sheet music I can play, including a book of sixties songs!
I don't play my acoustic, either; it has a bad string and I just can't afford to replace it, and it's not like I ever played it much anyway.
I still pick up a bass every now and though. Usually my beau's, my mum has made it a little difficult to get to Cherry since 'my' bedroom is unofficial storage.
cat_neutral Is it her videos? Because she may not even be actually playing in the videos. (Not that I really know, but that seems a feasible possibility.) I just like the sound, I could really care less for technicalities about how she plays, not like I'd ever go see her live anyway, so, whatever.
I'll be blunt; I think it's stupid.
My beau's parents love the show and all of his friends love it but, really, I think it's just out and out dumb.
I can't stand most current cartoons.
Plus there's the voices and the word choice, oh geez, they just grate on my every last nerve and make me shudder.
I like Bee and Puppycat, though! (Click! If you don't know what that is.)
But screw Catbug, dear gods if I could punch a show in the face I would punch that one... The beau's sister and brother-in-law are thoroughly OBSESSED with that show and it just makes me want to cry tears of blood...

Okay, I had a HUGE response typed out, but I think a hack attempt or something was made because it asked my to log in and I exited out and re-typed in the link and was directed straight to my page.
I'll ttyl. Quote me so I remember?
Sorry emotion_sweatdrop

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:46 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Okay, I had a HUGE response typed out, but I think a hack attempt or something was made because it asked my to log in and I exited out and re-typed in the link and was directed straight to my page.
Sorry emotion_sweatdrop

Actually, I know why this happened!
Gaia reconfirms your login after you're idle for a while (Usually it's automatic without you having to re-enter anything, but it gets weird if you're in a post), so you took too long to write your reply. ^^;
Next time, just hit your back button, your reply ought to still be there.
(This happens to me a lot. >>; )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:08 am
On the list of things I should not do:
Read six years worth of a webcomic in three days.
I will just end up pissed about the fact that I have to wait for updates like normal people...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:27 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Sorry emotion_sweatdrop

Actually, I know why this happened!
Gaia reconfirms your login after you're idle for a while (Usually it's automatic without you having to re-enter anything, but it gets weird if you're in a post), so you took too long to write your reply. ^^;
Next time, just hit your back button, your reply ought to still be there.
(This happens to me a lot. >>; )

BOOOO!
As I was going to say....
That must have been an awesome class with the piano!
What I love to do is go into a room and find its special note; the note where the room vibrates the air around you. It's bad a**.
I know the note for my shower and a part of the gym locker room (discovered that one entirely by accident)
It's a shame you can't play it crying
Maybe you could teach me one day when you get the strings replaced (and I get a guitar cat_sweatdrop )
This website should interest you; it has TONS of music from anime's.
I'm not sure at all the proper stance, posture, bow handle. I'm not going to judge until I learn. That's just her opinion.
I can see where you get the "so incredibly stupid" vibe. I watch it for the awesome story lines and the AMAZING quotes!
Lol this looks cool!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:48 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
BOOOO!
As I was going to say....
That must have been an awesome class with the piano!
What I love to do is go into a room and find its special note; the note where the room vibrates the air around you. It's bad a**.
I know the note for my shower and a part of the gym locker room (discovered that one entirely by accident)
It's a shame you can't play it crying
Maybe you could teach me one day when you get the strings replaced (and I get a guitar cat_sweatdrop )
This website should interest you; it has TONS of music from anime's.
I'm not sure at all the proper stance, posture, bow handle. I'm not going to judge until I learn. That's just her opinion.
I can see where you get the "so incredibly stupid" vibe. I watch it for the awesome story lines and the AMAZING quotes!
Lol this looks cool!

It was awesome, I don't think I took many notes that day. >>;
I don't know much guitar, actually. I've taught myself a bit, but before I could tune by ear, my guitar was never tuned, and by the time I learned to tune by ear, I had a bad string.
(Plus, I prefer bass, eheh. ^^; )
Ohhh, I'm bookmarking that page!
And... does it REALLY matter if she does things the 'proper' way? If we always did things the proper way I'd be burned at the stake as a witch.
I hope you like Bee and Puppycat, it's one of my favorite things!
They had a kickstarter that was WAY overfunded so it's being turned into a series~
My beau and I are wicked excited for that, haha~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:53 pm
Whee! I finally got Pale Marionette! ^_^* Now for the next item, which is Sainte Ciel: Eros. Another very long item quest, oh joy. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:46 am
Congrazzles, Zelda~
Good luck on the next, hopefully it won't take as long!
May the luck of not-so-rapid inflation be with you!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:17 am
I think this is the first game in which I've ever been scolded for throwing pots and trying to steal stuff from chests. >>;
*got bored and decided to play Terranigma*

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:56 am
Queen Spazzy
Congrazzles, Zelda~

Thanks Spazzy. It's been a bit difficult trying to get some of the things off my list these days. It's not even half shrunk either.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:00 pm
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
Congrazzles, Zelda~

Thanks Spazzy. It's been a bit difficult trying to get some of the things off my list these days. It's not even half shrunk either.

I don't doubt it.
I shrunk my wishlist by switching to an animal base and deciding I didn't want to switch back; not as many animal items as human, haha~
I just wish they would come out with more gold shop stuff, I can't afford to buy off the market...

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:14 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
Congrazzles, Zelda~

I don't doubt it.
I shrunk my wishlist by switching to an animal base and deciding I didn't want to switch back; not as many animal items as human, haha~
I just wish they would come out with more gold shop stuff, I can't afford to buy off the market...

Me neither, it's just too much with these stupid gold generators! Grr! I'm tired of them! I may as well get some more animal items, maybe change the base color while I'm at it, if I can afford one. In the meantime, I'm watching House M.D. from the start on Netflix! I love all the medical stuff it shows, so fascinating.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:35 pm
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
Congrazzles, Zelda~

I don't doubt it.

Me neither, it's just too much with these stupid gold generators! Grr! I'm tired of them! I may as well get some more animal items, maybe change the base color while I'm at it, if I can afford one. In the meantime, I'm watching House M.D. from the start on Netflix! I love all the medical stuff it shows, so fascinating.

I think just about everyone is tired of them, but apparently Gaia's excuse for creating more?
"People buy them, so they must want them."
Thoroughly ignoring the fact that they've artificially created the want for them in the first place...
I've been thinking of changing my base color too since I came into a little extra gold after discovering hidden treasures in my inventory, but I've no clue what color I might want to go to from gray...
Sounds like you've got a good night ahead of you, though!

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games