Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25691 25692 25693 25694 25695 25696 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 am

Do you all have smart phones? Download My Monster Rancher and be my friend. Ok?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:00 am

16-bit Jazzy

Heh, okay.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:23 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Heh, okay.
GOOD. Everyone should be this obedient. :3 I friend req'd you on mobage.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:35 am

Wait, really? I haven't even made an account yet.
Trying to log in and the app keeps crashing.
Probably my fault for not resetting my phone after downloading it.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:41 am

16-bit Jazzy
This is like one of the coolest videos on youtube, I think.

I wish I had a time machine.

This guy sounds like Rocky from Rocky and Bullwinkle.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:48 am

16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Heh, okay.

Okay, I didn't think I had an account for this previously but someone took PaperSonic from me. So I'm PapierSonic. XD

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:21 am

Jarogue
I have gems but it is still missing Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift 1, Sonic Labyrinth. Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (GG ver.) and Sonic Blast. I could buy Mega plus for PS2 or Xbox, because they have them. But I already have Mega for Gamecube and it will save me more money if i just unlock them in Sonic Adventure DX. Besides I'm having fun breaking Sonic Adventure to beat A missions. I even finish all of Sonic's missions yesterday. It is fun having a hedgehog run to fast that he goes through walls and floors.

I beat 1, played halfway through 7, and played some of Mega Man and Bass. I have the Anniversary Collection but I need to buy a Xbox to play it. Hopefully I get one soon.
Your call, man!

GAHHHHHHHHHHH play some of the good ones! Start with 2. 7 (and Bass) is (are) the WORST. Seriously. You can get the Anniversary COllection for next to nothing now on any platform. Just get it on somethin' else! Or hey, the 3DS has 1-6, all of which are ten times as good as 7.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:25 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
2953641(10)87+Bass in order from good to shitty.

Whoa, 1 is really down the list and 10 is worse than 4!
Huh, I wasn't aware there was a game called Mega Man & Bass til now.
1 and 4 aren't shitty in any regards. It only starts to get BAD at 7. That's really the only bad Mega Man game aside from And Bass and 8 is meh. I'd rank 1 higher (JAZZY) if the Yellow Devil weren't in it, but that's pretty much a solid wall for any and everyone when they play that game unless they use the pause trick. It really taints the whole game for me. That, and having to get the Magnet Beam.

4 isn't amazing but it introduced the charge shot which is nice. Really can't emphasize how good 5 and 6 are, though. 5 does so much stuff to change up stages--there's a gravity stage (ala SMG), a water jet-riding stage and the castle you have to shoot down around you. 6 just has straight-up awesome powerups.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:31 am

16-bit Jazzy
UGH. 4 IS NOT BETTER THAN 1. 1 IS THE ONE THAT STARTED IT ALL AND IT HAS BETTER MUSIC AND MORE MEMORABLE BOSSES. 4 is just samey and frustrating and poop.
1 can be frustrating too, as I just said above. The Yellow Devil, not to mention how OP Elec Man (and his weapon) is.

16-bit Jazzy
Also, 5 is NOT better than 3! That's ******** ridiculous. Don't listen to this guy. He's literally the only person who would rank 5 that highly.

I love 3 so much. I wouldn't argue if someone said 3 was the best Mega Man. Its soundtrack is on par with 2's (love at first listen kinda music, also History Repeating!!!!), Rush is in it and he is fun to use, it introduces the slide, it's generally balanced and doesn't have anything that is OP, you encounter Proto Man and Eddie a lot, and when you're done fighting all 8 Robot Masters there are 4 more stages and you fight all the Robot Masters from 2 again, but bigger and harder to avoid and with different weaknesses. They're really not that bad. The only flaw I find with this game is the Quick Man rematch because that's REALLY hard, but the game gives you so many E Tanks if you need them that you can totally do it. Then there are Wily stages after that! So it has the most content of like any of the NES games, and none of its flaws are game-breaking. I love it so hard. It's like everything you could want in a Mega Man game. I think I probably only like 2 more because it was my first one and it's the easiest one because the Metal Blade is broken. xd
3 has its problems, too. The first half of that game is hard as ********, especially when you have to rematch the MM2 Robot Masters in a bigger shell without any of their weaknesses from 2. They aren't programmed exactly the same way either which makes it harder, but they're just a pain in the a** to kill, especially Quick Man as you said. Proto Man is really neat (obv) and Eddie is cool too, but they both appear in other games (*cough*5*cough*) but in 3 after you make it past the MM2 rematches the game gets A LOT easier. It pretty much just sucks your d**k the entire rest of the way through and there's an e tank every five feet. Pretty baller. There's seriously a room before the FINAL BOSS that has ammo, health, an e tank and an extra life. It's got great music, too, but if we were ranking them by music, it'd be different. (5 doesn't have the best music.)

16-bit Jazzy
3 has a Yellow Devil but that's like the easiest Yellow Devil in any MM game. It's really no big deal.

What does 5 have? The charge shot? You can't hear the music as well since you're charging the entire time, but that's no big deal since the music is relatively lame. I can't recall how any of the tunes go off the top of my head. I save stated through 5 just to see it and I don't remember much of it. I'd actually say 6 is better than it because Rush Adaptors and Energy Balancers and slightly better music. And it reminds me of your house
THIS AIN'T A COMPETITION. The Yellow Devil in 3 is the least of a c**k to fight (aside from maybe 8's Green Devil).

5's charge shot is the best. I just think 5 is underappreciated because no one played anything past 3 (sometimes past 2) and it's really fun. It does a lot to change up the formula of a Mega Man game, has interesting stages and ideas. 6 is great, too, I'd just rank 5 higher because when playing it, I said "oh, wow" more. 6 and 3 are fantastic too I LOVE MEGA MAN
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 am

Oh and ******** Fire Man. Just sayin'.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:43 am

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:55 pm

I don't know if I should buy a balance board or hold onto my money.

Might be a good thing to keep me active over the winter. I usually get sedentary and depressed because it's old and wet and all the sitting just makes my joints ache worse, probably.

Ah. I guess I'll do it. No hurry though, since the soonest I'd use it is Christmas. Why buy wii fit plus when I have a wiiU?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:12 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Heh, okay.

Okay, I didn't think I had an account for this previously but someone took PaperSonic from me. So I'm PapierSonic. XD

o_O I added ILI. XD K I'll look for French Paper Sonic.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

I think Fish is just a big baby about Yellow Devils and Doc Robots. 3nodding Sure they were annoying but it's not like you get stuck on them that long.

Those guys left me feeling satisfied. Dive Man in MM4 left me with nothing but annoyance and rage even after I beat him (well, his rematch at least)

You gotta be gentle on the first game. Fire Man at least didn't completely ******** me up.

Still not seeing many flaws in 3.

Is 5 the one with Ring Man? The sky stage with rainbows n junk? I liked that one.

Air Man is my favorite Robot Master. :3 How bout you guys?

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:48 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Heh, okay.

Sheet, it doesn't bring up any results when I search for that Maybe it just takes awhile, I dunno. My username is WeirdTakoyaki. I'll find you eventually!

Man, wouldn't it be fun if we ALL found each other and played Monster Rancher? Yeah... that'd be pretty neat.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25691 25692 25693 25694 25695 25696 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games