Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25695 25696 25697 25698 25699 25700 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh, and if you're trying to get all of the tickets for the Streetpass games, make sure you play Mii Force every time. One of the cheevos is to get every reputation and you just get one every time you complete a mission.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Meta_Fish
I don't finish many games. This backloggery will be better for helping me keep in mind what I have to beat than showing off my e-peen.

It's disgusting how many games I haven't beaten. XD
Multiplayer games rule, that's why!
Too bad Nintendo hates online play...

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Just put DK as "null" instead of beaten or whatever. Do that for games you can't or don't care about beating.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Meta_Fish
Ah, this list is kind of depressing. I really thought I'd beaten more NES and SNES games. How embarrassing.

stfu i saw your nes list on tumblr . not embarrassing. better than mine. you Niger

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Regardless of how many reputations I unlock, mine will always remain (Sailor) STAR FIGHTER!!! *changes sex*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Stah Fiytaah

Also you've been able to watch Pokemon episodes free and legally from the Pokemon App on mobile for awhile now. It's got episodes from EVERY GEN

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:08 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish
Ah, this list is kind of depressing. I really thought I'd beaten more NES and SNES games. How embarrassing.

stfu i saw your nes list on tumblr . not embarrassing. better than mine. you Niger
In comparison to how many I have it is.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish

You beat NINJA GAIDEN III. S.T.F.U.B.I.T.C.H.

Also don't be so hard on yourself. Gaming isn't supposed to be like a chore. If you prefer multiplayer games, then that's fine so long as you're having fun!

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:25 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish

Also don't be so hard on yourself. Gaming isn't supposed to be like a chore. If you prefer multiplayer games, then that's fine so long as you're having fun!
BUT PEOPLE TRY TO PUT THEMSELVES ABOVE ME
I MUST BE KING OF GAME

NON JAPANESE ARINO
THE AMERICAN KACHO
FISH
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:28 pm

the new Wiiu sports looks nice, i might pick up golf and boxing when they come ******** BASEBALL

never a more boring sport.

Throw ball, smack ball, watch ball get caught, switch sides, repeat.

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Don't say you like golf and then complain about baseball being boring, dog.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish

I MUST BE KING OF GAME

NON JAPANESE ARINO
THE AMERICAN KACHO
FISH

If you're the kacho, you should livestream roms more! Especially platformers/action games, because those are really fun to watch.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:37 pm

lol golf is probably the most boring sport to watch, ever.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:40 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish

I MUST BE KING OF GAME

NON JAPANESE ARINO
THE AMERICAN KACHO
FISH

If you're the kacho, you should livestream roms more! Especially platformers/action games, because those are really fun to watch.
No one but you wants to see me play games. razz

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish

I MUST BE KING OF GAME

NON JAPANESE ARINO
THE AMERICAN KACHO
FISH

No one but you wants to see me play games. razz

Yes they do. Mitch, Tom, Patrick, Lucas... who else was there? They do. But me especially.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25695 25696 25697 25698 25699 25700 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games