Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25697 25698 25699 25700 25701 25702 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:00 pm

bagels baked with tomato sauce and cheedar cheese are super good and i don't want to read anymore
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:01 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Why is fb suggesting that I befriend some random chick in Russia that I have no friends or things in common with?
:U It's buster!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Stpeaking of cold places... This cold damp winter weather is making me sore in the joints and sedentary and depressed and I want to live in a huge house with nice warm rooms and lots of people who I enjoy the company of but also places where there are so many walls between me and the nearest person, I don't have to be disturbed by every conversation in the house, or the sound of autistic stimming and childish tantrums.

..........and also its hogwarts.....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:10 pm

They say the key to success for young individuals is peer support, but I'm such a god damn peerless, excellent individual, I seem doomed to be depressed ;0

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:26 pm

My actual ideal home is partially subtereanean, with a equator facing courtyard/greenhouse.

Mild all year round and passive solar from the low angle of the sun in the winter.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:26 pm

You don't want to live underground, trust. It's depressing. Even gingers need SOME sunlight. Also I felt really bad for my cat when she was alive because no sunbeams or windows for birdwatching. crying

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:28 pm

I guess partially could work. I can't really understand exactly what you mean without a picture.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Oh, I'm sure it is if you're under something on all sides. The idea is that you open the rooms up to the side that the sun comes in on, or use skylights and dormers.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Whenever anyone mentions Hogwarts I think of how I'd almost definitely get put in Hufflepuff. u.u
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Um, you know the hobbit hole from the lord of the rings?

Kinda like that, but with more windows.

AND I THOUGHT HUFFLEPUFFS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HARD WORKING. HOO HOO HOO.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Nah, I don't know my LOTR. But it's cool. We can just pretend.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:31 pm

LOL then I wouldn't be put into any house! Slytherin? D: Maybe all ginger children go into Gryffindor automatically, idk.

I'M HARDWORKING WHEN I HAVE TO BE OK

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Maybe that ginger kid theory has merit. I actually messed around with pottermore when it was in beta, and I got sorted into gryffindor.

That site is kinda a disappointment. Still sorta neat. More like a collection of really quality interactive illustrations than anything else. Did you check that out? https://www.pottermore.com/en-us
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Naaah, some of my high school friends used to talk about it but they were Harry Potter freaks. I only read like 4 of the books and then lost interest.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Buuuut I guess I'm joining anyway because it's something to do that isn't studying.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25697 25698 25699 25700 25701 25702 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games