Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Tuesday thought for a while.
"Annika. Eleanor. Nicholas. Yuzuki." He said each name slowly, seeing if it flowed, sounded good together. He smiled.
"Annika Eleanor Nicholas-Yuzuki." He said without hesitation. He liked it. Though, he had cheated. Lilli had said that she didn't want a name that came from their families, but Eleanor was Takeru's grandmother's name.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:08 pm
"Annika? I like it. It's similar to names I though of earlier. Only Ann or Annie didn't seem to fit, and neither does Nicole. I think you thought outside, abstract to the normal." Lilli said. A smile spread across her face.

"She's kicking, now. She's going to be strong, I can tell you that." Lilli joked.
Here. Out of habit, she thought to him, taking his hand and placed it on her abdomen.
I think..maybe she'll come within the next two days. I can't be sure. I feel her growing inside me. It's a strange thing to experience.

Lilli was still very tired, she'd only been asleep for three hours.
Lay down, we can speak this way.
She laid down, Tuesday beside her. His hand still holding her belly. It wasn't easy to lie any other way than to be flat on her back.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:19 pm
Tuesday smiled, laying next to her. He lay on his side, circling Lilli's enlarged stomach.
I can't believe this. I'm sorry for my reaction at first. I was just surprised..and I was caught off guard. But now, I can't wait to have a child with you. He thought to her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 pm
[[*sniff* I'm such a loner!! D'; ]]

Ceilmar blinked, looking a little curious and closely examined Klaash's face. "Hmmmmmm...." He grumbled, sounding like he had realized something.

"W--what's your problem?" Klaash asked, jerking back a little.

"You seem sad." Ceilmar replied, expression unchanging.

Klaash relaxed, "Someone kind of important to me just died."

"Oh, I could sense something like that..." Ceilmar commented, voice quieter. "Who was it?"

"My wife, actually."

"Wife? You had a wife?" Ceilmar blinked, the kind of person who would love to hear stories or just to hear people talk in general.

Klaash nodded in response. "Yeah, my b***h of a sister arranged our marriage--I wanted to marry another woman--but she wouldn't have it and so I married Melanni."

Ceilmar stilled looked focused, and pretty empathetic.
"She knew I really didn't love her like a wife, but she died of a freak fever. Right after I yelled at her. And now Lilli, the woman I really wanted to marry, is back with her previous boyfriend, Tuesday, and his pregnant with his kid." Ceilmar place a thin, feminine hand on Klaash's. "Your life sounds hard..."

"...It is." Klaash solemnly replied. "My first born son died a little while after birth. Lilli and I were going to get married, but she was afraid of committment, and so Tsshyeiah welcomed in Melanni and her brother."

Klaash shook his head, trying to stop his whining. "I--I'm sorry. I'm talking too much. " He gave Ceilmar a nervous laugh and a smile. "I'm whining a lot, you don't need to hear me cry about how bad I've got it." Klaash looked Ceilmar right in his pale red eyes. Now that he actually had a moment to breathe and examine the adolecent boy in front of him, he realized how effeminite and childlike he was. He had long, femine legs, a tapered torso, and a rounded face.

Could this guy really be male? It was a little hard to believe it. Klaash pulled back his hand from Ceilmar's in the midst of this. He had just spilled his guts to some pretty boy he had met a few days ago. He had even moved into the room opposite Klaash's. Ceilmar was kind, but he was clingy. Lilli hadn't been clingy, but Melanni was. Though, Ceilmar seemed like a different kind of clingy.

He smiled, "What's wrong? Do I look funny?" He chirped, giving him a girly smile. Klaash shook his head, "No, it's nothing." He sat up from the window seat they were currently at. "I'm going to go outside..."

"I'll come!" Ceilmar responded, leaping to his feet. "I still get really lost around here, so you'll need to help me."

Klaash nodded again, "Alright. Follow me."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:40 pm
[[Even though this was our intention, Ori, I kind of didn't want them back together yet.... : ]]

Lilli didn't feel like moving. She was just too physically.
Besides, she wasn't even all that sure if she'd forgiven Tuesday yet. Was is out of habit that she'd let him back so easily? That wasn't a good thing; Lilli knew that much.

I don't know what to think right now, Takeru. It's hard to think at all right now, I'm too tired to think straight.
I just want to sleep right now.

Closing her eyes, Lilli felt the unconsciousness caressing her, lulling her asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:53 pm
[[AND OUT OF DESPERATION...KLAASH RAPES POOR CEILMAR! D: Jk.]]

[[TT ^ TT Someone create a happening so it's not me rping by myself!? *whail*]]

Klaash had left the manor, Ceilmar by his side. It was slightly drizzling outside, and thick grey blankets covered the sky. Klaash walked with his hands in his pockets, and Ceilmar seemed like a conjoined twin, off of his right shoulder. Klaash was a great deal taller than little stumpy Ceilmar. Melanni was really short, but Ceilmar was only about an inch taller than her. Klaash inhaled deeply. "It feels so nice to leave that place."

"Really?" Ceilmar asked, his voice a little quiet. Klaash nodded in response, "So much has happened in such a small amount of time. It's really confusing and stressful. I think I need a little vacation or something..."

"C--could I come too?" Ceilmar asked, looking innocent. He really didn't want to be left behind. Klaash was about to say, 'no', but Ceilmar looked on the verge of tears. Maybe it was just the rain on his face.

"Uh, sure," Klaash affirmed with a small jerk of his head. "I think I'll need someone to talk to."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:56 pm
[[LAMO, rape.
What should I do, Bigail?
I'd rp with you.. but I dunno what to do. D; ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:58 pm
[[Klaash is like. TT ^ TT Everyone always leaves me! *rapes at only opportunity*

Uhm. = w = I dunno either. Make some srsly evil Vamps appear or something? 9 _ 9 Running on braindead here...]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:09 pm
[[Ehr..

You know what I realized? Lilli was usually the one that back to Klaash, did he ever come looking for her? Other than just recently when he found her in the dining hall?

Lawl.. I guess my point was... her never really tried, well, fought for her.]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:13 pm
[[ Oh yeah. = ^ = My brain tells me that since she's pregnant with Tuesday's baby, he wants to give her a break and thinks that she'll end up with Tuesday. He's trying not to be a total douche. At least, yeah... > _ > I think he's trying to be considerate of Lilli's constant choosing one over the other. ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm
[[True. And Lilli respects him for giving her that needed space. UNLIKE TUESDAY. WHO HOVERS OVER LILLI EVERY WAKING SECOND, AND WHILE SHE'S SLEEPIN'.
Still, there's a part of Lilli that would rather be with Klaash. She just felt safer around him. And he isn't all moody and bipolar. LIKE SOMEONE WE KNOW.
Klaash might have a shot at her, if he still tried. He's not afraid of Tuesday though, is he? O__O!
Lawl.]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:29 pm
[[Lol. Maybe? xD I think he just doesn't like Tuesday. He never did, really. Even without Ceilmar, I feel like I'm not getting any interactions with other people. = o =lll Maybe it was because I was gone for so long. Meh, maybe some new and epic can happen. 0: ]]

Ceilmar smiled happily, despite being rained on and his clothes being pretty soaked. Klaash didn't mind the rain, in fact, he liked it. There was a bit of silence as Klaash walked deeper into the nearby forest. "It's not raining here." He said, standing close to a trunk of a thick tree. Klaash was about a head taller than Ceilmar, he realized. "Thank you." Ceilmar smiled.

[[ = x = Pointless romance~]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:33 pm
[[YEAH! SOMETHING EPIC.
LIKE EVERYONE FORGETS ALL RELATIONSHIPS...
from before like..tuesday and Lilli showed up? Lawl. But everything was the same! Like amnesia. Lmfao.
That would be insane and epic.
It'd be really weird though.]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 pm
[[Lol. That'd be like 0: 257 pages of posts down the crapper~
Although I really wanna put Ceilmar in a romantic situation because. 4laugh I love him! and I love to draw him. ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:01 pm
[[That's very true. But indeed be very insane. Lmfao. I was kidding, too.

So that means Klaash is going to be gay?! Lawl. That's not weird though, like srsly.
Just different? Yeah 8D ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games