Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:10 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku appeared outside of Kazuo office, he came looking for him to have a little word with him, as he just knock on the door he waited to see if anyone was inside.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep on smiling even in death!"

Ariana walked over to the door and opened it slowly, looking before the door completely opened to be safe. Once open she asked
"How may I be of assistance to you?"
Ending her sentence with a friendly smile as she was instructed to do

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir opened the door to leave with Ariana when he found Arekku surprisingly on the other side. "Arekku? What are you doing here?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Doing a small bow to the person that open the door the young man looked at them both,"I'm looking for the Raikage or someone who can relay a message to him really as well village relationships, especially after your accusations and threat Fenrir." Arekku said smiling casually,"I thought it was about time for me to come talk in person."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Tch, just do whatever you like." Fenrir stepped aside to let Arekku in. "This is Ariana, she can probably help you more than I could." he said, gesturing to her.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:23 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Thanks for the advise." Arekku said as he looked at Ariana,"Well Ariana I'm Arekkusu Nokutisu nice to meet ya I hope ya can help me out unless your busy I will wait for someone else." Arekku said as he walked inside and waited to see how she would respond.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 pm
Ariana would normally would handle this but it seemed like something directly involving Fenrir the way Arekku stated his business. Ariana then looked up to Fenrir after he mentioned her name.
"Well he is here if..."
Ariana began speaking as she turned her head to face Arreku raising her eye brows and biting her lip in discomfort.
"you want to tell him yourself or would I tell him?"
Ariana asked turning her head slightly to one side as eyes looked to the right into the Raikage's office. As she looked back her left hand held the door knob and her right hand grabbed the lock hole.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:31 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"I came to talk with the Raikage though I don't know if he's here, I guess anyone would be fine, if your views also represent his or could relay it to him, I'm fine with speaking to you." Arekku said just rubbing his head as he was waiting patiently to get down to business and relay the message he came to talk about.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You go ahead. It's my turn to relax." Fenrir said as he took a seat on the couch. He could tell that Ariana was nervous, but this seemed like the assistant's job after all.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"I came to talk with the Raikage though I don't know if he's here, I guess anyone would be fine, if your views also represent his or could relay it to him, I'm fine with speaking to you." Arekku said just rubbing his head as he was waiting patiently to get down to business and relay the message he came to talk about.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

"Well I do get paid for this I guess"
Ariana said closing the door behind them.
"So what is it you wish to relay or discuss?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:50 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Well I'm here representing Kusagakure as the Kusakage for one thing I came here to ask what's the relationship with Grass and Cloud now snce the past one was built on our two former kage's marriage I believe?' Arekku asked,"Also I don't know much about your Raikage just the little of I seen, but I imagine he must know how it looks when the Sannin of one village comes to another village and disrespects the Kage's orders there as well threatens him and a shinobi from his village right in front of him. So I'm here asking if it was under the Raikage's orders or not if not I wish to make some peace in negotiations of friendship as well something to be done of such behavior." Arekku said as he was leaning on the desk,"That's about it really nothing much else to it I think."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's eyes sharpened as he glared at Arekku. "Cloud is not responsible. I did that on my accord, and I'm being punished for it. I have lost my position as ANBU Commander and am now being kicked out of the village as a rogue." he glanced at Ariana, hoping that she would not expose his lie. He and the Raikage had not talked about such things, but Fenrir would not allow the alliance between Cloud and Grass to be deminished in any way just because of him, so in a way he was doing this to punish himself in a manner he felt was justified.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Ariana looked to Fenrir as he spoke before Ariana could think to reply. She looked into his eyes as a static built up between the three. She then turned back to Arekku and spoke
"Well you heard him, and as far as I'm concerned we are allies. What's the negotiation you came to make?"
Ariana asked as her green eyes shifted to lighter and brighter green.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:31 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Why are both your hearts flaring up greatly?" Arekku suddenly asked as he narrowed his eyes now,"That is the biggest clear sign of lying." Arekku said as his medical was now more incredible than any person from both his training and his angel that he was able to make a diagnosis on both of them as they kept talking and felt the sudden urge of there heart rate, as he paused for a second and the room had grown quiet,"Though I guess it doesn't matter I could be wrong in that diagnosis, though remember the body never lies. So I guess I should of have asked this meeting in private oh well nothing I can really do now just gotta go for it, I'll try to get some more legit facts later on." Arekku said smiling,"Ooh right negotiations I guess we should make this alliance more formal than just a mutual verbal agreement or thought that were friends, as well some negotiations on how we help each other just in case of another one in need."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:36 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Why are both your hearts flaring up greatly?" Arekku suddenly asked as he narrowed his eyes now,"That is the biggest clear sign of lying." Arekku said as his medical was now more incredible than any person from both his training and his angel that he was able to make a diagnosis on both of them as they kept talking and felt the sudden urge of there heart rate, as he paused for a second and the room had grown quiet,"Though I guess it doesn't matter I could be wrong in that diagnosis, though remember the body never lies. So I guess I should of have asked this meeting in private oh well nothing I can really do now just gotta go for it, I'll try to get some more legit facts later on." Arekku said smiling,"Ooh right negotiations I guess we should make this alliance more formal than just a mutual verbal agreement or thought that were friends, as well some negotiations on how we help each other just in case of another one in need."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

As Arekku said that her heart slowed down and speed up. If he kept observing he'd see her playing with her heart rate.
"mmm I don't know why his heart rates flaring, I'll assume he's ticked since he's in trouble."
Ariana replied in a witty manner as she continued to mess with her "heart rate"

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir glanced away. "Well just excuse me for being a little on edge. If it's politics then you should talk to Ariana. I'm a rogue now, remember?" That wasn't a lie.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games