Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm
Plague turned to Samara and smiled. " Thank you Samara. It's just not the same I guess...But listen to me everyone should be consoling you. " He said with a small smile. It was hard for him to smile on a day like this a small one was all he could muster. Leon looked at the others arrive. " We apologise for the inconvience that our late arrival might have brought, it was unintentional we can assure you. " He said softly lowering his head so no one could see the upper half of his face.

The GUildmaster's sprinting body suddenly leapt into the air then dispersed in a shapeless mass of black mist. The mist dispersed and vanished into the air.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:29 pm
Samara smiled softly and shrugged. "I've always been the one to want to take care of others," she said. She looked back at Nephilis, reaching over and caressing his cold, yet smiling, cheek for a brief moment before retracting her hand with a sigh.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:35 pm
Rydia looked at her. "Life isn't fair Riko...everything happens for a reason...remember the good and let go of the bad" she told him. She sighed as she looked at his body. "Remember I'm here for you, if you want" she told her

Keliah looked at him and nodded. "That's good" she said as she awaited his order, the tension thick in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:38 pm
In seconds people from the city flood into the area, some crying, some showing indifference. No one was smiling at the turn of events though. "These people. They're crying. Nephilis really did his best to turn this nation around, and these people are thanking him." Everyone seats themselves, awaiting the first speech of many.

~~~

"The time is upon us. Not quite, but it's nearing...I can taste it!"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:50 pm
Samara saw the people filing in, so she supposed the introduction was up to her. She stood next to Nephilis' casket, unsure of where to begin. Looking down at his serene smile, she felt a little more at ease. She looked out on the crowd, waiting until the majority found a seat before she began.

"I would like to say thank you to everyone who has come to honor this man," she said. "But I believe that rather than mourn this great loss, we should celebrate the full life that he led. If anyone would like to begin, I'd like for them to step forward...speak freely. Celebrate the life of the man we knew and loved...Nephilis Evermore."

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:52 pm
" Samara today please do not think so much of others concentrate about yourself and your feelings at least for today. " Plegue said. Plague and Leon looked at the crowds of people. They all stood there at attention like soldiers protecting their king, which was sort of what they were. Plague looked into the eyes of each person some were filled with sadness other confusion but none had happiness in them.

The Guildmaster's misty body laughed a little. " You really know how to declare war Alastor. " He said with another loud laugh. His mist dispersed once again to hide his form.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:53 pm
Kessaris rasies his hand involuntarily and his elbow bends. He uses his full concentration to keep his hand elevated. "I'll do it." He stands from his chair and approaches Samara.

~~~

"Yeah, I know." Alastor responds, reading the emotions and minds of everyone below him. No one knew he was there. Not a single soul was aware of the threat looming above them. "This is too freakin easy man. I swear. It's like they want to die."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 pm
Samara nodded and gave Plague a grateful smile. When Kess offered the first eulogy, she embraced him as if he were her own son. "Thank you, Kessaris," she said quietly. "I'm sure he'd appreciate that."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 pm
"Um...thank you Samara." Kessaris approaches the podium and caughs, clearing his throat. "Well, you see...um..." his eyes shift as he scans the area. There were babies crying, women crying even some men he'd helped in Alloy. It hit him. Nephilis had done more for everyone else then himself. He was free of predjudice and only wanted good from the world. "Nephilis Dimitri Evermore...was a good man. Spectacular in ways we can't imagine and far more forgiving than any of us." He sighs and looks down. "I...Nephilis was just...he was great. He was the leader of Tenshu and L'eausis. He became a fabled Celestial. He helped my father and your fathers in the war that was fought so long ago, and even further for those who know. I guess that now, we can only remember what he's done and thank him for it. There was only one Nephilis, but there isn't anymore. There are many now, for within us all, he dwells. Thank you for your time..." Kessaris returns to his seat, tears streaming down his face.

~~~

Alastor lifts his hand to the Guildmaster. "Let your two disciples speak. Then, kill them all. It is time."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:19 pm
Samara stood as Kessaris spoke. When he was finished, she placed a hand on his shoulder as he passed. She moved back to the front, holding her hands over her stomach. "Kessaris is exactly right. Nephilis wanted nothing more than to take care of everyone of this great nation," she said. "Even though he isn't physically here any longer, the love he instilled in us all lives on and will move us all forward together. He does live in each of us-- there is not a person here that Nephilis has not touched in one way or another. We must all honor his memory by living the best lives we can, just as he did. If we do, then Nephilis will live forever." She brushed away a couple tears that were beginning to trickle down her cheeks.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Plague stood up next. He stood infront of the people and said. " Nephilis was many things, a ruler, a husband, a friend, and a savior. I started out as an assassin ironically enough the first time I met Nephilis face to face was when I held a knife to his throat. However because of this man I was pulled from my dark life. It was his words of wisdom and kindness that brought me from darkness and out into light. Like my friends stated Nephilis was a celestial, and even though he cannot physically be here he will always be here spiritually, watching over us with the same kind heart that won the love of a nation. " Plague said as he stepped down quietly.

Leon stood up next. " Nephilis was always the man that you could go to for help. I was proud to fight by his side in times of crisis and although he is gone now we must all hold out head up proudly. Nephilis was a great man...maybe greater then any ruler before him. For his memory everyone please do not feel remorse for this tragedy Nephilis wouldn't want our hearts to be filled with this kind of emotion. " Leon said as he stood down.

The Guildmaster sent Alastor a message. ~Alright, I'm moving out I am going to send cover for the others, you will know when the time comes.~ He said. His black mist grew closer to the funeral but took the resemblance of black storm clouds high in the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:28 am
Lunia burst into tears at the sight of Nephilis's body, she stood up next and faced Nephilis, placing her hand on his cold forehead. "I was going to read a speech... but I'm going to say if from the heart... because that's what you would have wanted..." she whispered to him. she turned to everyone and sighed. "Sorry if it's a bit long... but i never got to say anything like this to him..." she said before she took a deep breath.
"I can't believe that just as my life was beginning I'd lose the person that complete me in every way. I've known you ever since i was born and i wouldn't change the times we've had for the world, even if i knew it wouldn't come to this. I'm going to make this short as i could go on for years about how you made my life worth living. You owned a piece of my heart and always will dad, even though we are in two different world now.. we still share the same sky. If my child ever asked me 'whats the biggest achievement in my life?' I'd simply reply.. 'to have known Nephilis Evermore... my hero...'. As much as i want you back here or to wake up and find out that this is all a bad dream i know that i can't.. but to at least know that you died knowing that i love you with all my heart and always will is all i ask for daddy... you showed me how to love, you showed me a little piece of heaven and i haven't even got the real one yet. I want to promise to you now that I'm going to protect the ones the i love for you, but mostly for me.. and i just want to thank people like Samara, Tenshi, Morganna and Flip for being there for me and helping me live my life and become who i am today. You'll always be my dad, and I'll always love you.. I just need you to know that I'm going to decide my own future and follow my own footsteps. But your always going to be right in my heart.. And if your with mum and dad right now.. tell them i said hi, but also tell them that i'm going to make them proud.. and i'm going to make you proud. Of all the things that i want to say there is only enough time to say the things that are most important.. thank you for making my life worth living, thank you for helping me find my real family.. and last but not least, thank you for being my best friend. I love you dad, and i will never stop loving you, i think about you everyday and i can't wait till i get to join you. But i'm going to live my life for now dad, watch over me, see how i'm going to make you proud. It's hard letting go.. but for now.. it's goodbye.. I love you forever dad, thank you for completing me.." Lunia said, standing down she raced to Samara, hugging her tightly, crying terribly.

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:17 am
Tenshi held onto Morganna during the funeral, tears flowed down his face as everyone gave there speech, he felt that he also needed to say something, it might not be as deep as Lunia's but he also wanted to speak. He kissed Morganna's hand before standing up and walking over to the stand. "Nephilis was a great man in general, but he was also a great leader, he was the type of person to give kids hopes and dreams of becoming strong, honorable, loving, caring, tough, and put it all in one person, and that's only the beginning. Nephilis wasn't my biological father but he was the next best thing, blood truely couldn't make us any closer, he was a role model not only to me but many others, but like others before me said he isn't here physically but in spirit and in your heart he is, and always will be, so as long as we are here and alive, so will he." He spoke strongly with tears streaming down his face now. "Thank you Nephilis, you will be missed and always loved." He added stepping down and walking to his mother and hugging her as well just as tight and held out his hand wanting to hold the most important people in his life right now, hoping Morganna would come to him because he was crying to much to speak correctly without his words breaking up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:35 am
Alastor looks onward at the procession and smirks. "Heartwarming, sappy, constructive though, but still very pathetic if anything at all." He begins walking down the mountainside still barely out of view. He allowed his aura that he was supressing to grow with each step he took. "Here I come people. The main attraction."

~~~

Kessaris sits beside Riko, playing with a button on his coat exchanging glances with it and the side of the coffin, but not Neph's face. He looked behind him to Marcove who simply waved, but above him, maybe miles off, a dark cloud. Black rather. "It's going to rain heavy." He tried to make it go away, but the cloud stayed. "Who cares?" No longer interested in the rogue rain cloud, he turns back around, not realizing it's The Guildmaster.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:50 am
The Guildmaster's black cloud like body moved closer and closer to the funeral, it darkened the sky were it passed over leaving a sense of gloom in the air. He looked down at the funeral. " ....do not hold a grudge towards me. It's nothing personnal it's just part of my contract. " He said extremely quietly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games