Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:04 pm
||thankies lovely! *huggles back*||  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter snorted, "If David is overprotective of his sister, how do you think he would be about his wife." Hunter chuckled at the image. "And I try to be honest with you love, if you ask I'm not going to lie to you." he squeezed her hand gently and adressed her concern about his family. "They will love you Veronica. Don't worry, they might give me s**t about not wedding a pureblood, but they really will like you. Just watch out for my brother, he is a bit handsy..." Hunter would hate to have to break a bone because Liam couldn't keep his hands to himself.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:16 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"You two could've gotten together before David and her did." Veronica shrugged, well its true.
"I know that babe, and I appreciate it I do. But I don't want to have a personal vendetta against her before we meet. So, I didn't want to know just yet." She smiled, "But I'm taking that as a no."
A sigh escaped her lips. "I'm not so sure they'll love me Hunter. In case you haven't noticed, not many people are very fond of me." A smirk played on her lips.
"Hmm, is your brother half as cute as you?" She just enjoyed teasing Hunter really. No other guy would ever spark her interest like he had.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 pm
demonicrebelpenguin
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes"Love, I have been around for a while and been with quite a few women. You have to accept that, your the only one I love. And I will keep loving you." He laughed at her remark about Liam. "We are twins love, so I would have to say yes. He is quite the handsome one." that one might throw her through a loop. "They only difference between us is his eyes have more of a green tint to them, whereas mine are extremly blue."

(( pssstt!! He didn't tell her his brothers name xD ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:26 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Hmm, you're probably right. Kissing would be fine. I just don't want our kid to come out with like some weird defect." Dylan shrugged.
"Too late babe. Already going to be a father and with that comes the resonsibilty of husbandhood." He chuckled lightly and kissed his fiancee and the mother of his child.

Or mother to be really.
"I love you Ravin."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"I understand this and in time will accept it. I have been with a lot of guys too. But I just so happened not to stay friends afterwards." She sighed. "I'm sorry."
Veronica nodded and smiled. "Twins? How come you never mentioned this before? That could be tons of fun!" Her smile tweaked into more of a smirk. "Hmm, so a green eyed Hunter... I dunno. I'm pretty fond of the blue eyes. Whats his name anyway?"

||i actually meant for her to ask..and then yeah whoops! ill edit that too in a second^^||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:33 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

(( because I just thought of it xD )) Hunter shrugged, "I guess I never really thought about it. And I'm glad you like the blue eyes. As similar as we look, we really are opposites, he is a vegitarian, a troublemaker... Well I am to but.." he chuckled "He really is an interesting character."

(( lol no problem ))
(( ick major suckage >.< ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 am
||Love the new pics, Sam! ^^ Taylor is tres cute!||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin laughed softly in his ear and wrapped her arms around his neck. She drew him closer with the kiss. "I doubt she will," she murmured, pressing her lips to his in return. "Mhmm, I love the way you taste."

She sighed against his lips, "I love you, too, Dylan. More than you know."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, "So you just forgot to mention you have an amazingly hot brother that just so happens to be your twin?" She giggled softly.
"So really there's only one opposite? He's a vegitarian and you're, by all means, not." She kissed his lips softly, "Well I can't wait to meet him. And the rest of your family. Even if I am super nervous."

||i meant to change Veronicas sooner. lol and then i did and lost the post and blah blah blah. so i figured id just get new ones all together woo! taylor is beast(: ||

||and demo- lol i thought soXD nice touch though!||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:46 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled, "But its possible. I mean, I had to do this research paper on pregnant ladies having sex and stuff. Its pretty twisted anyway. You're carrying a child why would you want to have sex? I dunno, it just seems weird to me. But anyway, yeah." He hated that class. Child development or something like that. He slept through most of it anyway.
Or got his soccer coach to get him out of it.

"I think I have a pretty good idea," His hand was on her stomach again. "Did she just kick?"

||Evo, you realize that by naming the kid Emily Rose She's having the same middle name as Veronica? lol i noticed this awhile back but failed to mention it/.||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 pm
demonicrebelpenguin
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shrugged and sat up. "I didn't really think about it." Hunter chuckled. "It will ba an interesting test to see if you can tell us apart when we have our eyes closed." he laughed and moved to hug her. He would really have to find a way to make sure she knew who was who. He would be quite upset if his handsy brother got one over on Veronica because she couldn't tell them apart.

(( Not dissing your ability to find pictures. But Dylan looks constipated xD ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:07 pm
||LOL, I did NOT realize that! xD I got Emily's name from "The Excorcism of Emily Rose" See?||

Ravin Black

User Image"Alright..." She brushed her lips down his neck to rest in its crook. "But I can still have fun with you in other ways."

Ravin laughed and pulled away. "You're right, I believe. I don't know much about the subject of children. And--" Her stomach was kicked from the inside. Ravin smiled and laced her fingers through Dylan's hand. "Jesus, I believe so."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:10 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica rolled her eyes playfully at him. "Your brother must not be too important to you then," She laughed and moved closer to him as he hugged her. "Oh, great. The old twin test. I hate those things," She had been twin tested many times.

Guys and their ego's..
It never did really end all that well did it? Nope. She actually couldn't remember a time-
Wait. Veronica smiled at her thoughts.
Oh yes, she could.

||not gonna lie Demo..i agreeXD but see, i have another picture that it will be changed to soon because yeah,(: ||
||and GREAT EVO lol! their daughters named after a crazy movieXD||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:14 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Thats true. You could, but still," Dylan laughed lightly.
He wouldn't mind other fun things. "Oh! I know one a trip to the zoo," She was kicking again, he ran his thumb over the spot.
"Neither do I. Slept through or skipped most child development classes. I was forced into the class." He kissed her cheek as she laced her fingers into his own.
"She's perfect already."

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed "He is quite importatn to me. There have just been other things on my mind lately. Like a certain little lioness for example, her and her explosive temper and unsatable sex drive haven't left much time to think about Liam." he kissed her check softly. "And I was only kidding love, I don't doubt you would be able to tell us apart."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games