Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 pm

XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
PissPocket
*Runs In*

*glmops jordan.* Hey. ((Guys I'm only back to bother him. thought I will talk back to you if want me too.)) mrgreen

you know you want to talk to me!

Yea. I'm still upset and what not but I love guys and can't keep away. Besides its not here So I'm good for now.

wow what did i miss? why you upset?

You didn't miss anything that I posted cuz I didn't post it. I think ony emma knows cuz she was its santa and I slped and said something bad then told her.

ooohhh. well i hope it gets better.
alisha couldn't get on to do her secret santa and asked me to get on for her and told me which gift to buy and what not... so her part isn't that secret for me. lol sorry.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:59 pm

PissPocket
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
PissPocket
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
PissPocket
*Runs In*

*glmops jordan.* Hey. ((Guys I'm only back to bother him. thought I will talk back to you if want me too.)) mrgreen

biggrin i´m gone :3

Huh?

I´m gottah Go Back To Spaininini

Lol. Oh. Lol

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 pm

SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Yea. I'm still upset and what not but I love guys and can't keep away. Besides its not here So I'm good for now.

You didn't miss anything that I posted cuz I didn't post it. I think ony emma knows cuz she was its santa and I slped and said something bad then told her.

alisha couldn't get on to do her secret santa and asked me to get on for her and told me which gift to buy and what not... so her part isn't that secret for me. lol sorry.

Lol. It won't thats the reason Im on leave but I cam to check on the sceart sata thing and saw Jordan on and thought I would say hi.
Sorry I didn't know.. IU ould have taken her off the list.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 pm

XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
PissPocket
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
PissPocket
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
PissPocket
*Runs In*

Huh?

Lol. Oh. Lol

Evryone has new av´s

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 pm

PissPocket
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
PissPocket
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
PissPocket

Huh?

Lol. Oh. Lol

Evryone has new av´s

Well duh! I get a new one every day... or ten min lol.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:11 pm

XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Lol. It won't thats the reason Im on leave but I cam to check on the sceart sata thing and saw Jordan on and thought I would say hi.

aw why would you do that. she was excited and had her gift all planned. just happened to have to move this weekend and needs to wait till they have internet in their new house.

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:18 pm

SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

aw why would you do that. she was excited and had her gift all planned. just happened to have to move this weekend and needs to wait till they have internet in their new house.

Oh lol. I didn't know that! So glad I did lol. Danm I wanna tell someone! Gah! .... butt I don't wanna post it lolo.! this sucks.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 pm

XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Oh lol. I didn't know that! So glad I did lol. Danm I wanna tell someone! Gah! .... butt I don't wanna post it lolo.! this sucks.

you can pm me if you like. or write a journal but that would be the same as posting huh...

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

you can pm me if you like. or write a journal but that would be the same as posting huh...

Are sure? I mean I don't want you to be like a giamnt advice giver or something lol. ((Thought Journa;l would be smart to do a mule no one knows about.))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 pm

XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Are sure? I mean I don't want you to be like a giamnt advice giver or something lol. ((Thought Journa;l would be smart to do a mule no one knows about.))

im not really good at advice anyways. im just a nosey person who likes secrets. lol
plus i understand the importance of ranting and how sometimes its good to just have someone sit there and listen to you being all pissed off or sad or happy or annoyed or anything
. accepting but not ignoring.

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 pm

I know right? I'm super nosey too. ok I kinda ranted aout what happned and why I'm so upset and what not lol.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:55 pm

my bf's car is broke and I DONT KNOW WHEN I'LL SEE HIM AGAIN!!! gonk

thats my rant for the day
mrgreen

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 pm

That sucks!

My rant for tjhe day.

I'm bored, Pist and happy school starts so I can be with my irl friends again! Oh and hopfully meet a nice boy thought I think I alreay found one. We have known each other a few months know and what not so mrgreen . ((I have a phobie of being alone.))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 pm

XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
That sucks!

My rant for tjhe day.

I'm bored, Pist and happy school starts so I can be with my irl friends again! Oh and hopfully meet a nice boy thought I think I alreay found one. We have known each other a few months know and what not so mrgreen . ((I have a phobie of being alone.))

me too!!!! well just that i need company all the time. i can't really go somewhere by myself. freaks me out

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 pm

SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
That sucks!

My rant for tjhe day.

me too!!!! well just that i need company all the time. i can't really go somewhere by myself. freaks me out

I knew! I'm so scared in the mornings walking to my bus stop I jump for everything and in my hallway in school I freak out too.
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games