Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:57 pm
But when I do that, I never get a chance to get away before it eatifies me. : Maybe I should invest in... the dodge function! That is... if I can ever pull it off! xd

Btw, I found another Green Herb. Yippee. razz

Edit: Okay, I can press the two switches to supply power easily enough. It's when I have to drop the ladder and then go up that I have issues with. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:00 pm
Go into one alcove, wait til it comes out, do a 180, then run to the other one and push the button as quickly as you can. XP It's not that hard.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:06 pm
I feel like such a n00b.. So I got the ladder down and everytime I'd get close enough for ugly to pop out, I'd never have enough time to shoot him and get him to go away before he bit be and shoved me back, then disappeared before I could stop it. 'Cause after that, I don't think it comes out anywhere else...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:09 pm
Don't bother shooting it, approach the ladder and just climb up.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:12 pm
I can't, it pops out and bites me while shoving me back. It sucks. Such a little damn thing that's so annoying... I can't consider myself a true RE player just because of this little incident.. x_X

Edit: So I found two things of Gun Powder A. And I have one, so... I believe that doesn't help. AAA just makes a lot of handgun bullets, doesn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:17 pm
Then step the hell away, wait until it disappears, or lure it out of another hole, then tun to the ladder and climb up.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:36 pm
HAAAALELUJAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH PRAISE THE LORRRRDDDDD XDD I am so awesome. razz I totally owned that thing that isn't really dead.

Yet another edit!
I'm on the trolley, and I found a typo. When Jill checks the controls, it says "A well maintained contro room." Either Jill's trying to sound gangsta or Capcom screwed up. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:47 pm
Which version of RE3 is this?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:48 pm
The Gamecube version. And damn, she can slap hard. Carlos got owned. PMS ftw~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:12 pm
eek I thought you looked very Asian. Whoops.  

Locust Girl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:50 pm
Okay, well, maybe this'll put it in perspective:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Public01/08---Behind-The-Corner.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:32 pm
Oh! Another thing I found that I forgot about. In RE4, when Leon goes into the laser hallway, the doors lock (hence why he has to unlock them. razz ) Anyway... Anytime before you try and unlock the doors, go back the way you came to try and open the door. Leon has a moron moment.

"It's locked. Is it locked?" No joke. xd

Edit: I found another typo in RE3! razz In the Graveyard, when you go into the cabin save room, check the pile of pumpkins. "A dried-up pumpkins are placed here." Is English really that hard? :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Chichok1080

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:32 am
Guys! Guys!

The girl at the end of the Resident Evil 5 trailer! It's not a girl!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
IT'S STEVE!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:11 pm
By god, I think he's got it!!!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Little Freaky Girl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:51 pm
Am I the only one here who adores and loves Steve? gonk Anyways I don't know if this way discussed but there is being a cg movie of resident evil soon! biggrin Link  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games