Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Endency

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:37 pm
Endency taked the headband exictedly "Thanks so much." Endency said trying the headband on around his neck. "Thanks for everything Sensai." Endency said waving good bye as he walked out of the academy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:00 am
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

"WHOO YEAH ALRIGHT!" Tony shouted as he kicked the door open.

He looked around and saw no one. "Great, no food, no drinks, no teacher." He grumbled as he sat down on the teacher seal then placed his feet on the teacher's desk

Oldibon

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

The lightning clone of Kazuo walks in from another room and glares at the person while they weren't looking. He then walks over to a desk across from the teachers desk and sits down. "Alright teacher, teach me." He says looking at the student sitting in the teachers desk.User Image

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 pm
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

"First of all we wait for the real teacher."Tony said as he got out the chair then he paced back and forth.

"We related?" Tony said judging from the white hair he guessed it was possible he was also a hatake.

((Assuming you are the teacher right now. And I read the previous posts. Its my RPC's persona dont take this personally ))  

Oldibon

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles for he realized that this person was a hatake as well. "Oh, your not the teacher?" He pouts. "Where is the teacher then!? I need to graduate to genin!" He hops up and searches the room looking under desks and chairs his Raikage robes flowing behind him as he did.User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:06 pm
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony saw a glimpse of the robes and thought "nice the kage is playing."
He thought of a way to make the kage use a jutsu but the only way he thought of was throwing his sword at the kage which even for him is a bit crazy.

"Hey wana go to the cafe grab a bite and get back here maybe even the kage will show up to teach us." he said emphasizing on the word kage having a hunch that this guy was indeed the kage. He decided on laying back on a chair and closing his eyes, one eye was slightly open peeking.

((You could have mentioned you are wearing your robes i thought you looked like your picture ))  

Oldibon

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Lol my picture changes a lot. XP I didn't think it was important at the time.)

Kazuo looks at the person like he is crazy. "I'm only a lightning clone, I don't eat!" He scans the room some more looking for the teacher. "KAGE!?! WAIT A MINUTE!" He looks at his robes. "I'M THE RAIKAGE!!" He jumps around in delight. "HAHA! AWESOME!" He walks over to the teachers desk and sits down in the chair. "You really had me confused, I almost forgot that I taught here. So would you like to get these lessons started?" He leans back in his chair and rests his head on his hands grinning.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:30 pm
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony opened his eyes fully and then chuckled. "So how's this gonna go?" Tony said as he swung his sword around then hung it lazily behind his back.

Oldibon

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles and stands up from the chair. "I have been hoping for another Hatake to show up, and I'm glad one finally has. Just watch me carefully then do what I do." He slowly begins making handsigns. "Clone jutsu." He says as he reaches the final handsign. Next to him forms a perfect clone of himself that looks at Tony. "Now lucky for you, you have more chakra then the average ninja so I think you will make a fine ninja when you graduate. Hatake's always are, like me." He grins.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:35 am
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony sheathed his sword behind his back then clapped. "Alright!" he said as he tried the seals that Kazuo showed him. "Clone jutsu!" he said but he ended up with a pale white blob with a smiley face and a weird floppy body, it was like a chibi version of himself on crack.

((I'm guessing 3 tries to get the jutsu down cause I'm a weapon expert not ninjutsu expert.))  

Oldibon

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo nods. "Keep trying your getting there." He smiles and observes as he sits on his desk.

(Yea three posts. Sorry, I always forget to say how many posts to make it.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:39 am
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony rubbed his hands and prepared for the next try. "Clone jutsu!" he said forming the seals and there was one puff of smoke that appeared with his back facing them. From behind he looked perfectly like Tony.

"Hey I made one..." He stopped when it turned around and it had a very distorted face. "You know i think he looks more like you" He said as he pulled out his sword and hacked into the clone in a sense killing it.

Oldibon

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles as he looks at the clone since it looked funny. "Alright you are getting there." He waits for him to make a perfect clone.

(You don't have to wait for me each time you make a post. Just make three posts of trying each time.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:38 pm
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

"Yeah yeah just hope the next one wont look ugly." Tony said sheathing his sword behind his back. He shook his hands around relaxing them

He made the proper seals and said the name of the jutsu "Clone jutsu." A puff of smoke appeared and again the clone was not facing him. He reached for the sword but this time the clone looked exactly like him.

"The original is still better." He said eying the clone just to see if there was any imperfection. "So teach whats next?"

Oldibon

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo nods. "Alright, watch carefully again." He makes one handsign. "Transform." He states and a cloud of smoke instantly surrounds him. After the cloud of smoke disappears Kazuo now stood there looking exactly like Tony. "Now you try."

(3 posts to master.)

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games