Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:01 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Is it weird that, although I have all of this stuff to do, I just feel like I can't possibly care about any of it?

As a person locked in an eternal struggle against her own mind, I'd say no.
If I had to guess, I'd say you're overwhelmed right now and your brain has decided the best response is to shut down stress response.
Plus, I'd bet you're tired and running a lot on autopilot right now, which reduces those kinds of feelings and responses.
Once everything is said and done you'll start feeling better.
I'd steal you away if I could, but since I can't, I could suggest twisting your ankle, that would get you out of gym for a little. >>;
*is the kind of person that has done this*
I give the best advice. Totally.
(I am willing to try to help where I can, though, so feel free to ask if you ever want/need. c: )

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:09 pm
Queen Spazzy

S'okay, stuff happens.
Rare and uncommon have no meaning in the polish world, honestly; if it exists, there's a blogger out there that has it and has probably done a swatch of it.
If I keep my nails polished, they don't break as easily.
I have insanely brittle nails that peel and split like mad.
I've somehow managed to keep them from breaking for a couple weeks now.
And this cheap polish is holding up way better than I expected, it hasn't even chipped yet.
My favorite way to paint my nails, though, is with a black and bright pink I have, with pink on ring finger and black on rest. My pink is a discontinued color, though, and I've yet to find a close match in any other brand, so I don't do my nails like that often to save the polish...
I desperately need to redye my hair, but I can't afford bleach and color, so the roots have to stay. .___. 'sides, dunno what color to go to anymore...
I also can't afford to have a shoe obsession. The pair of Converse I have right now I've had for four years or so. And the only other shoes I have are a pair of combat boots, they're about eight years old now I think? Thank the gods military shoes are meant to last.

Lol that's funny.
Wow. I'd try that but I'm too worried to risk it.
I cut back my claws because they were curling horridly. I hope they grow back in time for prom.probably not sad
I give you credit: I can never keep polish on for more than a day or two (I inherited it from my mum razz )
Oh? That's such a shame! I'd hate that sooo much! I hope that you can find it somewhere...
Uhhh.... CRAOLA RED WITH GREEN TIPS! I would do that if I ever cut my hair short-- I'd do a pixie cut with that.
Oh wow combat boots last forever. So do Converse. (but combat boots last longer)
My friend has actual military grade boots so yah they last an eternity....
I want a pair of the fashion ones, but I'm with Converse for now. I'm not breaking that relationship emotion_awesome

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:13 pm
Queen Spazzy

As a person locked in an eternal struggle against her own mind, I'd say no.
If I had to guess, I'd say you're overwhelmed right now and your brain has decided the best response is to shut down stress response.
Plus, I'd bet you're tired and running a lot on autopilot right now, which reduces those kinds of feelings and responses.
Once everything is said and done you'll start feeling better.
I'd steal you away if I could, but since I can't, I could suggest twisting your ankle, that would get you out of gym for a little. >>;
*is the kind of person that has done this*
I give the best advice. Totally.
(I am willing to try to help where I can, though, so feel free to ask if you ever want/need. c: )

Yah I am tired. But I'm relaxing now.
Not going to school tomorrow for a college visit. Dentist appointment on Friday (thought that will MONDO stress me out; I have a major fear of the dentist)
Trust me, I wish I could. But my school requires a Doctors note for getting out of gym. Unless there's something clearly wrong; like a cast taking up for entire foot.
Have you actually done that before?
now I'm kinda half tempted to do so...
Hack yah you give the best advice!
Dawwww thankies emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:18 pm
I am currently writing this from my bathtub (no pics, sorry) emotion_awesome

Yah, I decided that with my headache and uber stressfulness I needed to take a super hot bath.

Best decision ever let me tell you.

I felt better the moment I got in. I have my laptop here and I'm listening to music (cuz my iPod broke emo )

I think I'm doing this more often.

PS $20 says my mom will come home and wonder what the hell I'm doing.

And my arms are numb from hanging over the side of the tub to write this.

see, I feel comfortable enough around you guys to write this

And I just figured out about a minuet ago that half my towel I was leaning on was in the water and now it's soaked and sad face : cat_crying

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:45 pm
Are we there yet? Please tell me we're close to our posting goal! In the meantime, I'm using up these tokens I haven't done squat with in exchange for tickets. Then I'll get one of the items I have been after in Prize n Joy! Followed by Nostalgia Chick movie reviews on YouTube. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:05 pm
We currently have 666,136 posts. Plus this one.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:07 pm
I was in the tub for over an hour.

It was fantastic.

I was part prune.

It was easily over 100 degrees in the bathroom. It was a sauna.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:08 pm
Update: no more migraine! emotion_dowant

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:54 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I am currently writing this from my bathtub (no pics, sorry) emotion_awesome

Yah, I decided that with my headache and uber stressfulness I needed to take a super hot bath.

Best decision ever let me tell you.

I felt better the moment I got in. I have my laptop here and I'm listening to music (cuz my iPod broke emo )

I think I'm doing this more often.

PS $20 says my mom will come home and wonder what the hell I'm doing.

And my arms are numb from hanging over the side of the tub to write this.

see, I feel comfortable enough around you guys to write this

And I just figured out about a minuet ago that half my towel I was leaning on was in the water and now it's soaked and sad face : cat_crying

I'm really glad you feel comfortable sharing that with us!

Actually, I would text while on the toilet lol....I have no shame. (Only if it was an emergency, though)  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:17 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Lol that's funny.
Wow. I'd try that but I'm too worried to risk it.
I cut back my claws because they were curling horridly. I hope they grow back in time for prom.probably not sad
I give you credit: I can never keep polish on for more than a day or two (I inherited it from my mum razz )
Oh? That's such a shame! I'd hate that sooo much! I hope that you can find it somewhere...
Uhhh.... CRAOLA RED WITH GREEN TIPS! I would do that if I ever cut my hair short-- I'd do a pixie cut with that.
Oh wow combat boots last forever. So do Converse. (but combat boots last longer)
My friend has actual military grade boots so yah they last an eternity....
I want a pair of the fashion ones, but I'm with Converse for now. I'm not breaking that relationship emotion_awesome

My nails have a genetic tendency toward curling, my middle finger nails curl really badly, makes painting them and filing them evenly insanely hard. My mum's nails are the same way and she says she inherited it from my grampa.
Do you cut your nails with nail clippers? That could be part of the problem, if you do. It damages and splits the nail and makes it break more easily. It also hurts insanely for me to cut my nails, I switched to filing a couple years ago, best decision ever, and I bought a glass file, I won't need a new file for years unless I drop and shatter this one.
I can't afford to buy polish much, so I keep polish on until it starts looking awful. No clue where I inherited my love for polish considering my mum is one of the least feminine people I know; she was always glad I never really got into girly stuff like makeup because she would have been at a loss if I ever needed her help.
I do my hair myself for the most part with help from the beau's mum, so I stick to a single color. My hair WAS fire engine red for a while a couple years back, it's a really high maintenance color so I don't wanna do it again. ^^; I have a jar of pink, though, I could feasibly do that. I think I also have a dark blue and... another color, a violet maybe? I'm not sure. I got them from my bestie, they were colors she would never use, I'll have to get them out and look up the swatches on Manic Panic's site.
EDIT: Went and pulled out my dye jars. I have Hot Hot Pink, After Midnight (a dark blue), and Shocking Blue (a medium blue, I'll have to read more about it, blues are notorious bleeders). I also have half a jar of my bright red, I'm... not sure if it's still being made, actually? Wildfire is the closest color I could find on the site, but I'm not sure that's my color, my color had strong pink tones...
I was considering going natural red, but then I got indecisive and the beau wouldn't tell me what color he thought I should go with.
My boots ARE actual military boots; I bought them from the MCJROTC at my first high school for twenty dollars, I think? Brand new, full leather. I love them.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:24 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah I am tired. But I'm relaxing now.
Not going to school tomorrow for a college visit. Dentist appointment on Friday (thought that will MONDO stress me out; I have a major fear of the dentist)
Trust me, I wish I could. But my school requires a Doctors note for getting out of gym. Unless there's something clearly wrong; like a cast taking up for entire foot.
Have you actually done that before?
now I'm kinda half tempted to do so...
Hack yah you give the best advice!
Dawwww thankies emotion_bigheart

I hate the dentist. So much. So does my mum, so my phobia is inherited.
My school did, too, but I ended up twisting my ankle really badly in class and my mum freaked and took me to the ER when I got home, so I got an excuse that way. >>;
You can also get out of class by blacking out and freaking out so bad you puke!
I've done these, too. Gym class and I had problems. >>;
And you're welcome~ Anything for a friend~ c:

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:24 am
Let's post post post!! 4laugh
I haven't been active in a long while - sorry about that! I will try to be more active and posting from now on!!  

Tholia

Friendly Tipper

13,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:17 am
I'm cross-stitching today!
Wolves!
And perhaps later I will play Terranigma...
It's a great game!!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:04 am
I should not be this lost this early in a game...
I can't get past the first level of the second world in Terranigma, I am soooo lost.
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:05 pm
Tholia
Let's post post post!! 4laugh
I haven't been active in a long while - sorry about that! I will try to be more active and posting from now on!!

Well hello there! ^_^*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games