Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:00 pm
That's true. There's always someone worse off than us. They need all the best wishes they can get. Giving that is Altruism at its finest.

And now, it's time for me to hit the hay. Good-night, my dear Muse.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:17 pm
yeah, there are people suffering worse, my mother has multiples scuroses and can no longer walk, it makes me cry sometimes, i love her so much.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:14 pm
I'm like a silent strength right now for my grandmother who is trying to be her strongest for my step-grandfather. She really looks to me for emotional strength when she calls me, cause of how poor his health is right now. So right now, I've been giving them all I can spiritual support that is.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:45 am
My life seems much less complicated, thanks to you guys. I feel pain everyday, but it's a whole other type of pain (that isn't physically related). o;  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:40 am
I can relate, Fairy. My stepfather is a wonderful man, and has been the greatest thing to enter my mother's life in a very long time. Now he is battling cancer, and losing. My mother has to be strong because he is being strong, but to hear what he is becomeing- how he is degrading by inches, and to know my mother has to sit there with a smile as her love literally wastes away before her eyes . . . . let's just say I am unhappy about that. Not at him- but at fate.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:43 am
Electric Kool-Aid
*gluggles Ivel-sama with special fervor and offers a cookie* How are you!?

I am an insomniac. My friend uses melatonin and says it helps her a lot. *shrugs* I'll get around to trying it one of these days.

-nibbles cookie, gluggles EKA, Yoder, and everyone elses-  

Micaelae

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:46 am
I actually was born with smaller/defective versions of the channels that connect your ears/nose/throat up, so I used to have ear infectiosna lot(made me hear wrong in my left ear), and means I couldn't rbeath right or go too deep underwater when I was younger. it's gotten a lot bette,rbut it sucked not beign able to swim alotx.x  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:55 am
Maybe it will be ok guys. Don't despair. My great uncle was born with a hole in his heart and was expected to die at age three, but he lived into his late seventies.  

Illin

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:35 pm
I'll never give up until I finally find my true love. ^^ I'm still waiting to find just the right guy and I'm already entering my mid-20s this year. Hope is the biggest thing a person has when in the face of despair. If you have hope, then despair can never take you.

Least, that's what I believe. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:49 pm
It's a sound belief!

There are times when I think of how much my mother suffers on my behalf. Having a son (or other loved one) with any form of Muscular Dystrophy, or any other terminal illness, has to take an extraordinary toll on those around the afflicted. Luckily, I come from a strong-willed family. It'll take way more than muscle degeneration to take me down! I can't get away from my loved ones that easily! xd [/heroic-sounding speech]  

Trowa The Fearless

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:52 pm
Lol, I keep throwing out possible rps for people to join. x.x I must be bored to come up with these things. I keep trying to find places for characters I have, but some are very hard to place in threads.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:56 pm
It's hard to remain hopeful sometimes...even when you know it is the best thing you can do. When everything you believe in fades away or is proven wrong. It gets really hard.

I thank god/s/nobody everyday for my short attention span, or else I'd be CRAZY! rofl  

The Rogue Doll

Starlight Lotus

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:03 pm
LOL, you and me both; probably why I get bored a little too easy long as I don't have something holding my attention. ^^

rofl
dramallama
domokun  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:08 pm
You guys have no tabs on short attention spans. I have ADD thats so severe I can just stop and go to the toilet in the middle of sex, come back and talk about something else. Couple this with my mild aspergers syndrome and you have the two disorders most common to great leaders and psychopaths.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:20 pm
*hugs Doll*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games