Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25707 25708 25709 25710 25711 25712 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:15 am

The online for sonic generations always randomly crashes for me. It's not a new problem, for me atleast.

I foun d it helped to open and then exit singleplayer, then try opening multiplayer. Then it only crashes HALF the time, instead of EVERY time. I'm not sure why it works. I guess whatever crashes it has to do with going STRAIGHT into the multiplayer leaderboard.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:50 pm

If anyone is playing snowman bingo, I have a 4 in my town today.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Well it crashed 3 times in a row for me and was the very first thing I selected, so I give up on that.

DUmb that we both have that problem.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:36 pm

I can't even S-rank Green Hill Zones on Sonic Generations 3DS. Wtf. I freakin own it and nope, still A. I have no idea what to do. D:

And then I S-ranked like one other level and it was by total fluke? Wtf. I'm trying so hard and it's GREEN HILL ZONE. At least the bosses are easier to S.

I love how in that game, you have your own little "Sonic" profile where you put how long you've been a Sonic fan and what your favorite game is and you can unlock different backgrounds for it and it shows all the ranks you got. Then you trade those with the people you Streetpass with.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:45 pm

I want to see an animal crossing on the WiiU that reinvents the franchise. I know that there's a wholly logical sentiment surrounding that franchise that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it," but I don't think what we've seen so far will really fit with the WiiU. Constant connectivity is a thing. The option to enter always online towns should be a thing. Maybe you can have your own little town and be part of a greater city with your commnity? I don't know, I just want it.

Item collection needs to be updated. I want a caving mini game or something to collect fossils. something that would be fun to do with friends.

I want more places to go than just the island. Maybe the place you start out with unlocked is the cave and you can look for neat gems and fossils there to look for money and go a little deeper every day.

Then comes the tropical island, when you save up enough for a boat.

Then on the island you could like, find like... treasure charts or something? New islands.

Maybe what I want is actually this game called run factory that people talk about? I don't know. I just want a better animal crossing that feels more like a game.

How bout a friggin road building tool and an expanded and improved public works system, for a start? Everyone uses the pattern tool to make roads, but it's awkward and time consuming.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:10 pm

I just want a good soundtrack again and video game console furniture that you can actually play again (one screen would be you playing and the other would be the game and it would be cute!)

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:49 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I just want a good soundtrack again and video game console furniture that you can actually play again (one screen would be you playing and the other would be the game and it would be cute!)

I fully support this idea one hundred percent
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Oh hello, person who bought the secret of Fish's name.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:53 pm

I thought that new Starbomb Luigi song Egoraptor did was rly good so I got the album

It was not bad but then he said something about squirrel AIDS and I want my ******** money back.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:19 am

Ah yes, a terrible stomachache. Just in time for my last exam. God dammit.

If I ******** throw up or something in the middle of writing it, I swear to god I'll never leave my house ever again after that

This better be just a passing thing and not an actual illness or else I will punch a baby.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:17 am

[Kegan]

You know, I've done other things with my life since then. xp
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:07 am

My exam is frickin tomorrow, not today

Also wow Nintendo announcements.

Link has a blue scarf in Hyrule Warriors. I like that.

I also like the Luigi figurine! Ahh I hope I can somehow achieve Platinum status this year.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:36 am

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/43502.do;jsessionid=3033F2309A0E857FB34FCC80EE7ADB50 Wtf, I've never even had 1000 points... Let alone...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:57 am

16-bit Jazzy
My exam is frickin tomorrow, not today

Also wow Nintendo announcements.

Link has a blue scarf in Hyrule Warriors. I like that.

I also like the Luigi figurine! Ahh I hope I can somehow achieve Platinum status this year.
If only it was a platinum reward.

It's 1500 GOOF DARN COINS

astrophe
[Kegan]

You know, I've done other things with my life since then. xp
What?! Stop making stuff up.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25707 25708 25709 25710 25711 25712 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games