Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25710 25711 25712 25713 25714 25715 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:54 pm

16-bit Jazzy
omfg i'm dead tired. Getting up and going to bed at normal times is tooooo hard.

Right?!
Also, thanks, I'll let you know when it gets here! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:26 am

16-bit Jazzy
UGH WHY DOES MY PHONE BILL COST TWICE AS MUCH AS USUAL I DON'T CALL PEOPLE AND USE ALMOST NO DATA ******** I ******** HATE PHONE COMPANIES JESUS ******** CHRIST I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

...UGH WHY DOES IT ONLY SAY THAT MUCH IN THE EMAIL BUT NOT ON MY ACTUAL ACCOUNT

I SWEAR TO GOD THESE PEOPLE ENJOY STRESSING THEIR CUSTOMERS OUT OVER NOTHING crying
who's your provider?

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:22 am

My dream this morning was so obviously brought on by watching the trailer for that Transcendence movie, but more like mega-man.

It was great. Told from the point of view of a robot transitioning into a new, more human-like android shell. The prototype body was kinda childlike, so it was also sorta growing up.

Every day, in order to keep from being overloaded by the new body's sensory system, the android, and it's younger twin must sleep. They share a dream link, and that was neat.

So one day, some virtual reality entrepreneur has people break into their home and try to steal data from them when they're sleeping, which leads to the younger twin's death, and the protagonist being set adrift for the first time in the outside world, in the new, convincingly human shell.

The story reaches it's climax, when he finds the guy who had them attacked and one of his goons, demoing his new virtual reality game system at a posh rich people party, and the protagonist going into a rage seeing what they used his sibling for, and accidentally leaving the two people brain-dead.

Then it seems like the protagonist is (I am/ the dreamer is) going to die because of the increasingly violent aural glitches(He's been several days in the new shell, without his twin or the dream machine. Though he's had some weird waking dreams). He hears his family's voices and the movie ends. Wake up, post about it in the wrong thread.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:44 am

i came in like a wrecking ball

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:54 am

too bad i arrived like a Wrecking Bat.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:56 am

All I wanted was to break your walls...

astrophe

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Christmas is gonna be alright.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:14 pm

I got over my problem with asking for stuff enough to atleast guide my mom to make the right puchase. Because, you know, if she's going to spend 50+ dollars on clothes for me anyway, it might as well be something I'll wear, and not something I'd never wear but never return. "Oh, no it's fine. See? I love it..." All I had to do was casually bring up some online discount, and pick all the items myself .

Plus a Wii U will be miiine.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

astrophe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:40 pm

I already know I'm getting e-shop cards from everyone so I'm at least going to get new super Mario bros 2, Dream Team and maybe the new harvest moon and Phoenix Wright games
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:52 pm

WEEEYOO WEEYOOOO WEEEYOO WEEYOOOO WEEEYOO WEEYOOOO WEEEYOO WEEYOOOOOOO

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Oh no the Cops! RUN!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:52 am

[Kegan]
WEEEYOO WEEYOOOO WEEEYOO WEEYOOOO WEEEYOO WEEYOOOO WEEEYOO WEEYOOOOOOO

Chosen! *Snort*

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Goona sleep for the next 48 hours. Wake me when it's time to get stuff.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Oh man, it's almost christmas eve eve

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:42 pm

i was gonna post something but then i forgot what it was nvm.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25710 25711 25712 25713 25714 25715 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games