Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25715 25716 25717 25718 25719 25720 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 pm

You can, he's a level 20 lord with 64 HP. You can beat him or pay some ungodly amount of gold that i won't even bother checking.

Edit: He's a "hero," actually.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Go to wireless and then into bonus box, and he's under bonus teams at the bottom of the binding blade (JP) crew.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

I mean... good luck beating him. :U

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Oh and ILI I was talking about Dual Destinies. The first PW is the only one I beat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:46 pm

[Kegan]
Go to wireless and then into bonus box, and he's under bonus teams at the bottom of the binding blade (JP) crew.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

I mean... good luck beating him. :U

Thank you. So I can play with him after beating him, right? Or is it just a fight?

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:49 pm

All the people I've beaten from bonus box join me. They get a funky blue aura, which I think means they're ghosts? Repeatedly beating the crap out of mist from path of radiance is one of the best ways I know of to rapidly level crummy units.

You should try to get donnel. His paralogue is a pain in the a**, but he becomes a great asset once you get some levels on him, and then once you switch him to a normal class at level 10 he'll start to be one of your best units.

Plus if he has a kid it has his bad a** villager skill, and gets crazy good stat growth.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:56 pm

i don't think dlc and spotpass characters can have any interactions with other characters, though, so they'll never get any long-term benefits from fighting together with other characters, like increased support bonuses.

Worth keeping in mind :I

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:10 pm

I wanna blow a load of cash on art supplies, because I want to get into paper marbling, or "ebru."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:57 pm

[Kegan]
I wanna blow a load of cash on art supplies, because I want to get into paper marbling, or "ebru."

Looks really cool! O:

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:06 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Oh and ILI I was talking about Dual Destinies. The first PW is the only one I beat.

Oh. Well, I haven't even bought Dual Destinies so... I don't really have much experience. However, I have played all the other games... Phoenix Wright isn't really a series that innovates. I like it a lot for the visual novel aspect. I dunno, maybe just wait for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. sweatdrop
I'll get NES Remix if they put it on sale...
Oh. Well, yeah, I feel that for Zelda. And if you haven't beaten Minish Cap, definitely focus on that. =w=;

Meanwhile, I really want the new Zelda. I didn't actually like LttP that much though so uh...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:54 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Oh. Well, I haven't even bought Dual Destinies so... I don't really have much experience. However, I have played all the other games... Phoenix Wright isn't really a series that innovates. I like it a lot for the visual novel aspect. I dunno, maybe just wait for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. sweatdrop
I'll get NES Remix if they put it on sale...
Oh. Well, yeah, I feel that for Zelda. And if you haven't beaten Minish Cap, definitely focus on that. =w=;

Meanwhile, I really want the new Zelda. I didn't actually like LttP that much though so uh...

Yeah ALttP is definitely overrated by today's standards. I just can't get into it because it's just not very interesting for some reason.

If it were 1992 again, ALttP would be AMAZING because it's an actual Zelda game for the first time (as we know them today).

I think Ocarina of Time just completely one-ups it in like every way, though, not to mention all the other great LoZ games that came out after that.

That said, I haven't beaten it, but I've pretty much seen everything there is to see from it from the Internet and from the Game Center CX episode.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:57 am

If you're interested in NES Remix, watch this. Have adblock installed, though.

It made me want to buy it and I did not regret it at all. :3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 am

ALSO RAYMAN LEGENDS IS A MUST-HAVE IF YOU HAVE ONE PERSON TO PLAY WITH OMFG.

I won't be owning it because 98% of the time I don't have anyone to play with but yea. We beat it yesterday and it was just like ugh. So good. One of the best Wii U games. It's just that the Murphy stages suck if you're playing solo.

Even though you can play with lots of people, 2 is the way 2 go. Otherwise, it would get too hectic. Sometimes two people gets hectic. xd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:27 am

16-bit Jazzy

If it was on 3ds I'd buy it in a second. Hopefully I can get a Wii U soon. Gotta replace my ipad first though gonk
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:59 am

astrophe
16-bit Jazzy

If it was on 3ds I'd buy it in a second. Hopefully I can get a Wii U soon. Gotta replace my ipad first though gonk
But if it was on the 3DS would it be weird not to have a Game Boy Remix?

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:15 am

Jarogue
astrophe
16-bit Jazzy

But if it was on the 3DS would it be weird not to have a Game Boy Remix?

Well they could make one for gameboy then, but there's NES games available in the eshop for 3ds so it's not too weird
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25715 25716 25717 25718 25719 25720 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games