Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:25 am
Queen Spazzy

Sorry I wasn't on last night!
I still had the migraine at, like, seven, even after eating off brand Excedrin and sitting with an ice pack, so I said ******** the world and went to bed.
Also, our cable went out for a while last night.
I, uh, will be lucky if I still have connection later...
We can't afford to pay the cable or electric, I may have to hit up the library soon if I want to talk to you guys, and that would mean I wouldn't be on at the same time as anyone anymore...
Plus, I have to be up during the day on Saturday, I'll be off helping with painting at the beau's grandparents' house.

I get it. It's okay.

I had three migraines yesterday.
Pretty much my attitude.
But I was up until at least 1:30 or 2:00 thinking when I didn't feel like sleeping.
I hope you don't have to go to the library...

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:31 am
I had spent almost a half hour trying to get Wifi in this prison block of a school and I finally got it.

I don't feel like watching this cheep form of entertainment they're providing.
Strange "comedy" that makes me want to vomit.
Only reason we're watching it (we're in gym and it's raining and we can't go inside gym is AP testing) is that it's dodgeball related.

Dodgeball is illegal where I live.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 am
Blind Blindness

Not at all, dear. heart

-cuddles-

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:51 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I get it. It's okay.

I had three migraines yesterday.
Pretty much my attitude.
But I was up until at least 1:30 or 2:00 thinking when I didn't feel like sleeping.
I hope you don't have to go to the library...

My hopes, too, but at least my library is within walking distance.
There's also the possibility I could siphon a connection from someone else in my trailer park, I'd have to test and find out and I'd rather not if I don't have to, people get testy when you steal their internet for some reason...
Life is complicated, hopefully we can figure stuff out...
Regardless, I'll be gone over the weekend since the beau doesn't have internet at his house, but you can send me a PM if you need me, I can check the Gaia app on my phone while I'm away.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:52 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Girlllll you need to learn the meaning of nocturnal.

11:12 p.m EST ain't no nocturnal...that's still practically DAY for me

But 2:58 a.m.
That is nocturnal cool

HAHAHAHAAA omg Blind!

I wish I could stay up that long...
I was up until abut 2 last night just thinking about everything.

And then I got a nightmare.
I hardly remember it too.

Once I get my iPhone and the app I'll probably be up more.

I'll conform to society.

Back in the days I used to stay up until 6, 7, 8 a.m.....in the summer. This was when I was 15, 16, 17. It was a blastt....and then I would lay asleep until 2 or 3, sometimes 5 in the afternoon. Yesterday I went to bed at 4, which is late for me. And I woke up at 1 xD

You know, the friends I do have seem to go to bed at a more reasonable hour... like 10, 11, or 12...one said she tries to go to bed at 9. BUT she has to get up at 6 a.m, so that's understandable.

BUT GOING TO BED AT 9 P.M? Even when I was a kid the earliest I usually went to bed was 10 p.m.....except when I was 6 years old or something. At that time my bedtime was like 9 or 9:30....my dad would read a book and then I'd go to sleep. This was short lived, though. My bed time got moved up to 11...then when I was like 10, my mom decided that, because one of her coworkers thought 11 p.m. was too late for a child to go to bed, she decided to move it back to 10. Way to base your parenting off the judgment of others....

HOWEVER, once I reached 13, forget about it. I was going to bed in the a.m....pfftt xD

Next semester, though (as in, August) I'll have to get up at like 7:30 because I have a class starting at 9. And I have to drive up there in morning traffic. BLAH  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:01 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

lol XP
I could never take my phone wit me into the bathroom.
I'm a germaphobe in the sense that if someone offers me a chip, I take my own because I don't know where their hands have been.
But say if I drop a chip on the floor, I'll eat it.
and people think I'm weird when I say that I dropped a chip once on the road and I ate it. I am weird. But I see nothing wrong with that as long as no glass is nearby.

Lol. I wouldn't really care if like....pizza fell onto the ground and I was all NOM NOM me want yummy pizza. I'd just have to make sure no one was around....because then they might think I'm gross or unsanitary. Also, hopefully the pizza was still solid and all.

As long as no glass is nearby xD I chuckled

I'd never do pizza; that's all greasy and gets a LOT of dirt and grossness.
But chips, pretzels, cookies, etc. fine.
Yah people think I'm weird too.
Let's be weird together.

Yeah, I can see how pizza would be more troublesome
I have no problem being weird. Apparently, I get criticized just for the way I walk xD

One time I offered this kid a half slice of my pizza. He declined because he said he didn't want saliva. The ironic thing was that he picked up slices of pizza off the school ground, which you know has had 1000 people's feet on it, some of which probably stepped in you know what. I found that funny....  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:04 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Not at all, dear. heart

-cuddles-

-cuddles back- heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:08 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Migraineeee...
I've had it since I got up and I can't figure out how to get rid of it, ugh...

Welcome to my world.
Every day.
Let's share our pain.
-crawls under blanket with teddy bear-
care to join me?

I still had the migraine at, like, seven, even after eating off brand Excedrin and sitting with an ice pack, so I said ******** the world and went to bed.
We can't afford to pay the cable or electric, I may have to hit up the library soon if I want to talk to you guys, and that would mean I wouldn't be on at the same time as anyone anymore...
Plus, I have to be up during the day on Saturday, I'll be off helping with painting at the beau's grandparents' house.

Sometimes....you hear the saying "May the Lord be with you."

In my case, due to my Statistics class....I have to say, May the Lord be with ME emotion_kirakira  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:22 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

In my case, due to my Statistics class....I have to say, May the Lord be with ME emotion_kirakira

Well, we have another month of internet, provided we can pay our electric bill, so you're probably in luck for a bit still. ^^;
We usually keep our cell bill paid, so I PROBABLY could manage via text, 'cept I'd have to watch multimedia messages since we only have a gig of data apiece.
I suppose I could, theoretically, go and loiter around the local McDonald's and use the WiFi there in the evenings...
But we're good for now, so I'll worry over that later.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:28 am
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Well, we have another month of internet, provided we can pay our electric bill, so you're probably in luck for a bit still. ^^;
We usually keep our cell bill paid, so I PROBABLY could manage via text, 'cept I'd have to watch multimedia messages since we only have a gig of data apiece.
I suppose I could, theoretically, go and loiter around the local McDonald's and use the WiFi there in the evenings...
But we're good for now, so I'll worry over that later.

Ah, that's good to hear, then. My class is from May 12 through June 20th 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:26 pm
Queen Spazzy

My hopes, too, but at least my library is within walking distance.
There's also the possibility I could siphon a connection from someone else in my trailer park, I'd have to test and find out and I'd rather not if I don't have to, people get testy when you steal their internet for some reason...
Life is complicated, hopefully we can figure stuff out...
Regardless, I'll be gone over the weekend since the beau doesn't have internet at his house, but you can send me a PM if you need me, I can check the Gaia app on my phone while I'm away.

Sounds like my library.
And if they have a problem with it, they need to set a password xD
I hope everything goes okay.
If you have Google Chrome, you could get chrome cast at a local drug store (I believe)
It hooks up to google chrome and projects ANY media onto your television for free.
Just make sure you have a USB port on the teli.
I'll be at prom so I'll be dead on Sunday. Then on Sunday I'm going to an airshow.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:31 pm
Blind Blindness

Back in the days I used to stay up until 6, 7, 8 a.m.....in the summer. This was when I was 15, 16, 17. It was a blastt....and then I would lay asleep until 2 or 3, sometimes 5 in the afternoon. Yesterday I went to bed at 4, which is late for me. And I woke up at 1 xD

You know, the friends I do have seem to go to bed at a more reasonable hour... like 10, 11, or 12...one said she tries to go to bed at 9. BUT she has to get up at 6 a.m, so that's understandable.

BUT GOING TO BED AT 9 P.M? Even when I was a kid the earliest I usually went to bed was 10 p.m.....except when I was 6 years old or something. At that time my bedtime was like 9 or 9:30....my dad would read a book and then I'd go to sleep. This was short lived, though. My bed time got moved up to 11...then when I was like 10, my mom decided that, because one of her coworkers thought 11 p.m. was too late for a child to go to bed, she decided to move it back to 10. Way to base your parenting off the judgment of others....

HOWEVER, once I reached 13, forget about it. I was going to bed in the a.m....pfftt xD

Next semester, though (as in, August) I'll have to get up at like 7:30 because I have a class starting at 9. And I have to drive up there in morning traffic. BLAH

See, my parents would never let me stay up past 11am for sleeping.
During the summer, I usually have to go to bed by 11:30-12 to push it, but I go to sleep whenever I want.

I go to bed normally at 11:00. It's supposed to be 10:30 but no one in my house argues (except an occasional complaint from my sister) and I'm in bed at 11:30 from having to get ready.

Well, new parents tend to do that a lot actually.

I have to currently get up at 6:30 weekdays. I can literally get ready in less than 20 minuets: dressed, shoes on, backpack ready, food in hand (I eat in school), contacts in, teeth and hair brushed.

Boss. cool

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:33 pm
Blind Blindness

Yeah, I can see how pizza would be more troublesome
I have no problem being weird. Apparently, I get criticized just for the way I walk xD

One time I offered this kid a half slice of my pizza. He declined because he said he didn't want saliva. The ironic thing was that he picked up slices of pizza off the school ground, which you know has had 1000 people's feet on it, some of which probably stepped in you know what. I found that funny....

I'd love to see the way you walk.

..... what?

.....what?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:44 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Sounds like my library.
And if they have a problem with it, they need to set a password xD
I hope everything goes okay.
If you have Google Chrome, you could get chrome cast at a local drug store (I believe)
It hooks up to google chrome and projects ANY media onto your television for free.
Just make sure you have a USB port on the teli.
I'll be at prom so I'll be dead on Sunday. Then on Sunday I'm going to an airshow.

For one, tiny town, I super sincerely doubt my local drugstore has anything of the sort.
For two, Chrome is evil, I refuse to use it.
For three, that would be insanely unhelpful since if my cable is out I also don't have internet, and the internet is the only portion of the cable I actually care about, I don't really watch much television, my mum is the one that needed TV.
And lastly, I don't think our television is compatible with that.
Sorry if I seem grumpy, I'm coming down off a manic episode and it sucks and I'm in a horrid mood...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:55 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

See, my parents would never let me stay up past 11am for sleeping.
During the summer, I usually have to go to bed by 11:30-12 to push it, but I go to sleep whenever I want.

I go to bed normally at 11:00. It's supposed to be 10:30 but no one in my house argues (except an occasional complaint from my sister) and I'm in bed at 11:30 from having to get ready.

Well, new parents tend to do that a lot actually.

I have to currently get up at 6:30 weekdays. I can literally get ready in less than 20 minuets: dressed, shoes on, backpack ready, food in hand (I eat in school), contacts in, teeth and hair brushed.

Boss. cool

Yeah, but you're a little younger than me. Maybe when you get to 20 or 21 (and that's a big If because you might be living in college dorms or somewhere else), your parents might be more relaxed about your bedtime. It might go up to 12, 1, or 2. Or your parents might not care (you know your parents best, so if they are strict about that stuff, then they very well may)

And it's probably a good thing. You don't want to waste your day if you don't have to. If I go to bed late, my body wants that 8-10 hours of sleep, so of course the later you go to bed the later you will want to wake up. It is greatly a matter of discipline. You need to train or retrain your body to go to sleep at a certain time. When I got up at 6 back in high school (this was three years ago, I'm a junior in college now), it was awful. I was so dead tired. A lot of times I procrastinated on my assignments (as so many high school students do), so I'd be up late doing homework. Other times, I was just up late because I wasn't used to going to bed early enough. I took about 30 minutes to get my eyes awake and get ready. My mom took me to school, so she was very adamant that we leave right at 6:40. Then school starts at 7:30 all the way until 2:30. Fun times xD

At least in college, you don't usually have class, then class, then class. I've had three classes in a row, and this semester was the longest I've spent at school (6 hours, but that does not include travel time, otherwise it's 7+ hours)....average in my first two year was 4-5 hours. But in college you can also have more responsibilities. You have more time....and less little assignments, more exams. And of course, the stakes are higher.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games