Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25745 25746 25747 25748 25749 25750 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:05 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
ILI when are you getting a Vita?

Oh my god I have no idea.
Whenever Hohokum comes out?!?!? OR NEVER? It's just a thing I think about asking my mom for sometimes. If anything, I'm not super impressed with the library of the PSP and I'm not sure if it'll be better for the vita?!?!
At least the PS3 is getting used as a blu-ray player. ;w;
This would just be... WASTEFUL...
I still really want to play Dangan Ronpa though. sweatdrop

Yeah... things are not looking too hot for the Vita, either. I SHOULD HAVE JUST SENT YOU P3P GOD DAMN

Now it's just sitting there, like somebody play me... I'm the like the best JRPG ever... ;_;

I don't know what Sony's deal is. I do enjoy watching Blu-rays though.
I was pretty surprised you didn't. XD
The best JRPG is TWEWY.

No, it's not... I've played it... it's Persona... or actually probably Pokemon if we're being honest...

Most people prefer Persona 4 though so IDK. You can just always watch the anime of that.

idk. It's pretty light on its own, so I might. No point in it being here anyway.

Fight me.
THEY DO?!?!? I don't know what people prefer. I'm still confused where all these SMT games for the 3DS came from. ATLUS IS ******** MYSTERIOUS.
DO IT. Because I am seriously not into this Megaman game that much. sweatdrop I don't know if Megaman is even right for me because I can only beat MM2?!?!? crying And I don't have any PATIENCE ANYMORE.
But Protoman is fun to play.

b***h I'm not afraid to beat yo a** in Brawl because I'm SOOO GOOD. scream I won't fail at PK Thunder and die or anything... you will just get owned. Since you are wrong and all. About the RPG thing.
If you can beat MM2, you can beat ALL. I believe. Still, I won't lie, that game is pretty challenging. I did give up on it for like a year before coming back to it and beating it.
I really liked that game, but it can't justify the existence of the PSP on its own. Sony needs to just give its few good games to Nintendo, and then go away forever. 3nodding
I'll do it. And if I find my football game, you can have it too, forever. Enjoy.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm

I cannot drive anywhere, ever. I wouldn't expect everyone to be able to drive, or to have a car. That's why a train or bus station would be necessary.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:14 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Yeah... things are not looking too hot for the Vita, either. I SHOULD HAVE JUST SENT YOU P3P GOD DAMN

Now it's just sitting there, like somebody play me... I'm the like the best JRPG ever... ;_;

I don't know what Sony's deal is. I do enjoy watching Blu-rays though.
I was pretty surprised you didn't. XD
The best JRPG is TWEWY.

No, it's not... I've played it... it's Persona... or actually probably Pokemon if we're being honest...

Most people prefer Persona 4 though so IDK. You can just always watch the anime of that.

idk. It's pretty light on its own, so I might. No point in it being here anyway.

Fight me.
THEY DO?!?!? I don't know what people prefer. I'm still confused where all these SMT games for the 3DS came from. ATLUS IS ******** MYSTERIOUS.
DO IT. Because I am seriously not into this Megaman game that much. sweatdrop I don't know if Megaman is even right for me because I can only beat MM2?!?!? crying And I don't have any PATIENCE ANYMORE.
But Protoman is fun to play.

b***h I'm not afraid to beat yo a** in Brawl because I'm SOOO GOOD. scream I won't fail at PK Thunder and die or anything... you will just get owned. Since you are wrong and all. About the RPG thing.
If you can beat MM2, you can beat ALL. I believe. Still, I won't lie, that game is pretty challenging. I did give up on it for like a year before coming back to it and beating it.
I really liked that game, but it can't justify the existence of the PSP on its own. Sony needs to just give its few good games to Nintendo, and then go away forever. 3nodding
I'll do it. And if I find my football game, you can have it too, forever. Enjoy.

1v1 me LET'S ******** GO.
But everyone says 2 is the easiest. crying
Okay, so you won't judge me if I play on easy as protoman. GOOD I'M GONNA DO IT. I DUN CARE.
But which mode should I play why are there 2 everything is very confusing.
Well, competition is healthy. XD And if they left they would just be ******** MICROSOFT. (I'm not doing the $ thing).
Oh god.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:16 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I cannot drive anywhere, ever. I wouldn't expect everyone to be able to drive, or to have a car. That's why a train or bus station would be necessary.

Ah yeah. I also can't drive. Well, I don't know anything about public transit in Virginia. XD
I don't know much about Virginia. sweatdrop

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Judging someone for something like that would be real dumb, although you could do normal mode with proto and it'd still be pretty easy. Also just play the normal mode... the one that's not classic.
2 is only the easiest because it's the one everyone has played the most. In 3 and onwards I'm pretty sure you keep E-Tanks after game overing, so you can use them if it gets too BS. For the NES ones, at least...
I don't know what the $ thing is but I hope you're having fun. 3nodding
Virginia is like... America. It's an open gun state. There are white people and black people. Virginia Beach is a fun place. Is there a lake there, with cottages lining it? I have no clue.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 pm

i dont drive either, but its my sole belief that i would kill somebody because they were very, VERY bad drivers that managed to piss me off.

drivers on the west coast. no common sense.

Xilo The Odd

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:49 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Judging someone for something like that would be real dumb, although you could do normal mode with proto and it'd still be pretty easy. Also just play the normal mode... the one that's not classic.
2 is only the easiest because it's the one everyone has played the most. In 3 and onwards I'm pretty sure you keep E-Tanks after game overing, so you can use them if it gets too BS. For the NES ones, at least...
I don't know what the $ thing is but I hope you're having fun. 3nodding
Virginia is like... America. It's an open gun state. There are white people and black people. Virginia Beach is a fun place. Is there a lake there, with cottages lining it? I have no clue.

Oh, right. Okay!
Oh. Well, I guess that makes me feel better.
I mean, I mainly rebought a GC so I could play the anniversary collection... without having to have a wii set up... Of course, vacation's over now. E-tanks are awesome. 4laugh
Calling Microsoft M$. XD
Oh. Well, sounds pretty cool. I don't know either.

Lots of people feel that way, Xilo! It's one of the reasons I don't drive. CA drivers are scary...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:52 pm

I saw this picture of a lady who got in a car accident and lived but got completely messed up. As in she no longer looked human. Blehh.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:03 pm

JUDGING BY HOW HARD IT IS NOT TO PISS EVERYONE OFF AND KILL PEOPLE WITH MY CAR IN SAINTS ROW, IT PROBABLY WOULDN'T GO TOO WELL.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:56 pm

lol.

you know what sucks? my friend has a friend out in austrailia. you know what happened when he tried to gift my friend SR4? he sent him a censored version code. which is region locked. to austrailia only. whereas the ones you and me get are simply locked out of austrailia.

isnt that bull s**t? like they are some kind of purists over there or something.

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 am

I don't understand why we have PAL-region games. JUST MAKE ALL ENGLISH LANGUAGE GAMES THE SAME.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:48 am

its some bull policy. eve though PAL has an 18+ rating now, there is still some things that are just too far. iirc its like 1 side mission that even completely removed from the game. to be fair, i wouldnt blame people in the PAL region for just pirating SR4.

on another note, La-Mulana 2 is a thing thats gonna happen.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playism/la-mulana-2

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:09 am

OH I DIDN'T EXPLAIN THIS. The reason why I said there are white and black people in VA (like no s**t) is that I noticed a strange lack of people who were not either black or white or both. At least in VB and surrounding cities.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 am

[Kegan]
astrophe
[Kegan]
I made a pizza with 3 cheeses over toasted pecans today. If you've had pecans in not-candy form, you might have an idea that this was a tasty pizza.

You have a recipe? That sounds like it could be really good
For a good pizza dough: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/jays-signature-pizza-crust/

The cheeses are just what I like. Just a little bit of an extra sharp cheddar, some parmasean, and 2 kinds of mozzarella. (Moist fresh and shredded low moisture.)

The rest is just whatever, man. Use whatever cheese, too.

I use this for my pizza dough http://www.budgetbytes.com/2010/07/pizza-dough/ then I split the dough in half and make two 8 inch pizzas because I have to bake on cookie sheets haha

astrophe

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:22 am

Also, protip. Get Pecans at trader joes, where 4 dollars gets you decent sized bag 'o pecans, instead of a wee can.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25745 25746 25747 25748 25749 25750 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games