Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25762 25763 25764 25765 25766 25767 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:54 pm

Old people also like those Werther's Originals things a lot. Those are actually good, though.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:58 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
Actually only Kegan and I are Brawling because nobody loves gingers. cry

Sorry.
I got really burned out from Retro City Rampage. I put in all that effort to beat the game, and the final boss is basically impossible.
I'm so mad. Why do I do this to myself?! ;w;

Because... you want to be a badass. I don't know. xd
And because you be scared of gettin' yo a** whooped.

I hate final bosses. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS.
I couldn't beat the final boss in Dewey. I couldn't beat the Biolizard. I couldn't beat the final boss in Sta(r)fy because BUTTON MASHING.
I CAN'T BEAT BUTTNICK. IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE THE REST OF THE GAME. WHY. WHY IS IT SO DUMB. Retro City Rampage just gets worse as you play it more. crying
BRING IT ON, b***h.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:00 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Old people also like those Werther's Originals things a lot. Those are actually good, though.

Well, those are just caramel.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:01 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Sorry.
I got really burned out from Retro City Rampage. I put in all that effort to beat the game, and the final boss is basically impossible.

I couldn't beat the final boss in Dewey. I couldn't beat the Biolizard. I couldn't beat the final boss in Sta(r)fy because BUTTON MASHING.
I CAN'T BEAT BUTTNICK. IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE THE REST OF THE GAME. WHY. WHY IS IT SO DUMB. Retro City Rampage just gets worse as you play it more. crying
BRING IT ON, b***h.

Biolizard is a d**k.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Sorry.

BRING IT ON, b***h.

Caramel is great. Also Biolizard took me like, a million tries. I have to to agree that that one is pretty BS. I always get to the point where you're like flying and don't have a lot of control over yourself and then run into s**t and die. I think the final final version of him is easier than the semifinal, but still kind of a d**k.

And I don't know about the other final bosses you're talking about because I haven't played those games. Buttnick? Which Sonic game?
b***h PLEASE.........................
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:11 pm

Oh, he's a character in RCR. Eh deh. xd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:13 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Sorry.

BRING IT ON, b***h.

Caramel is great. Also Biolizard took me like, a million tries. I have to to agree that that one is pretty BS. I always get to the point where you're like flying and don't have a lot of control over yourself and then run into s**t and die. I think the final final version of him is easier than the semifinal, but still kind of a d**k.

And I don't know about the other final bosses you're talking about because I haven't played those games. Buttnick? Which Sonic game?

It really is. Okay, so it's not just me. THX GUYS. ;w;
s**t. I spelled Dewy's Adventure wrong again. XD
Buttnick is the main bad guy in Retro City Rampage. He's based off Eggman, though. That game is so derivative. I should stop buying things just because they're on sale.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:16 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Sorry.

BRING IT ON, b***h.

Buttnick is the main bad guy in Retro City Rampage. He's based off Eggman, though. That game is so derivative. I should stop buying things just because they're on sale.

Yes. And buy NES Remix instead. 3nodding Though to be honest, some of the games in it are kinda crappy, like Golf and Clu Clu Land. It's still so satisfying, though.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Okay, it's not just me. This guy says he tried for TWO HOURS. XD
http://youtu.be/-NLlbqxv1sw
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:17 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Sorry.

BRING IT ON, b***h.

But then you'll miss out on all the great deals! D:

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:17 pm

The REAL Buttnick is a lil b***h.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:19 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

BRING IT ON, b***h.

Yes. And buy NES Remix instead. 3nodding Though to be honest, some of the games in it are kinda crappy, like Golf and Clu Clu Land. It's still so satisfying, though.

But I don't have my Wii U at college. ;w; And I don't come home every weekend. Although I want to, because my dorm sux.
But I like Clu Clu Land. I don't want to spend $15 and be disappointed. I don't even like NES games that much...

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:20 pm

Ribbin
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

BRING IT ON, b***h.

But then you'll miss out on all the great deals! D:

There are so many steam purchases that I regret. D:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:21 pm

16-bit Jazzy
The REAL Buttnick is a lil b***h.

Tru.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:25 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

BRING IT ON, b***h.

But I don't have my Wii U at college. ;w; And I don't come home every weekend. Although I want to, because my dorm sux.
But I like Clu Clu Land. I don't want to spend $15 and be disappointed. I don't even like NES games that much...

You... like Clu Clu Land? Hahaha, you're honestly the first person who I've ever heard say that. xd I guess it's not as bad as golf, but it's frustrating to control. (and being worse than golf would be a major achievement)

NES games are so cute, though. And NES Remix is crazy addictive because of how short most of the challenges are.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25762 25763 25764 25765 25766 25767 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games