Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25764 25765 25766 25767 25768 25769 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:50 pm

just like on csi
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:51 pm

That made me spit out my food a little. lmao

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:55 pm

y do u like ur food pre chewed now?

seriously, though. The original CSI has episodes about every prominent weird internet group of that day and time, it seems like. Usually people on the internet complain about how misrepresented they are. Atleast furries do, and to some extent TG folks(Who aren't really a weird internet group, but sometimes tumblr makes it seem that way.)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Transgender, right? I don't have a problem with TG people, I just don't really understand them.

Like, men and women are not THAT different. I look/dress like a woman, but if I randomly woke up tomorrow with a man's body then I could adjust to that, too. Like, whatever... it doesn't make that much of a difference aside from like that it affects who will date you, and (statistically) your job opportunities and health, and whether you can give birth. I probably don't have any problem just taking what I was born with and going with it either way.

Idk. I guess gender is just more important to other people?

I have a friend who just doesn't want to be a man or a woman and I'm just like, am I supposed to refer to you as "it"? You have a vag, just be "she". You don't have to even act look and act feminine but you could still admit that you were born a woman...

I feel so closed-minded and terrible for thinking like this.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:16 pm

16-bit Jazzy
xd

Yay, I did it! You were pretty easy to convince, though. Now I just hope you don't regret it and hate me ;w;

Does that mean there's a demo of Chibi-Robo 3DS?

It can't be as bad as some of the other games I've bought recently. Like RCR.
Yeah! Also I finally got the camera to work, with 70% accuracy.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:24 pm

WHY DO PEOPLE SHIP MINOR CHARACTERS WHO NEVER INTERACT AT ANY POINT IN THE STORY?

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Gonna be on Brawl until my mom's ex tells me I can come over and use his printer.

Just fyiz
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:29 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Transgender, right? I don't have a problem with TG people, I just don't really understand them.

Like, men and women are not THAT different. I look/dress like a woman, but if I randomly woke up tomorrow with a man's body then I could adjust to that, too. Like, whatever... it doesn't make that much of a difference aside from like that it affects who will date you, and (statistically) your job opportunities and health, and whether you can give birth. I probably don't have any problem just taking what I was born with and going with it either way.

Idk. I guess gender is just more important to other people?

I have a friend who just doesn't want to be a man or a woman and I'm just like, am I supposed to refer to you as "it"? You have a vag, just be "she". You don't have to even act look and act feminine but you could still admit that you were born a woman...

I feel so closed-minded and terrible for thinking like this.

That's always how I've felt about it too.
People are incredibly hung up about gender. I don't really want to get into this topic, but I know several trans people, and basically they just feel like they're the wrong gender. Apart from dimorphism and "privilege" (let's not go there), the sexes really aren't that different. I don't feel like I'm the wrong gender, though, so I can't really say how trans people feel. I'm fine with them. Be whatever gender you want I don't care. Have whatever genitals you want. It's just labels. Some people find labels comforting.
As for the whole agender thing, I don't even know where to begin with that. But there's this thing I learned about at mills called preferred gender pronouns (pgp) and one of them is singular they. There's also xir and others. Again, just words. Who cares. Sure, pick your own pronoun.
Anyway, it doesn't make you close-minded. It's an interesting, confusing subject.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:31 pm

16-bit Jazzy
WHY DO PEOPLE SHIP MINOR CHARACTERS WHO NEVER INTERACT AT ANY POINT IN THE STORY?

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE

Why do people ship at all. Why does every single fictional person need to be in a relationship.
Side note: Bubbline is totes canon.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:46 pm

I feel like creating new pronouns for each individual who isn't okay with "he" and "she" just complicates language unnecessarily, that's all. Some societies don't even have gender, or it works differently. It's all a social construct anyway, but just taking the rules our society has given us and rolling with them seems a lot easier.

Personally, if I ship people it's because they legitimately seem interested in one another but aren't together. Like... usually I feel like the creators would have the couple in mind as a thing that would work. I don't jus pull it outta my butt.

I thought Bubbline was weird at first, personality-wise (not appearance-wise! they always look so nice together in art!). Until that music episode. Then I was like, okay. Also I think the comics about them probably encourage that pairing more, but I've only read like... a little tiny bit so idk.

Also I feel like a f*****t for talking about fictional characters in this way xd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:48 pm

I want a special pronoun for people who self identify as neurotic gingers
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:53 pm

One time in one my lectures, I was distracted by this girl in front of me who was searching the Eren x Levi tag on tumblr... the ENTIRE TIME. And looking at smut on deviantART. In public. I was like, okay. That's maybe taking it a bit far. xd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm

wtf is a neurotic gender
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Ginger.

I prefer to be identified as feh, or fee if in a group.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:50 pm

My hair is neither light nor dark. I identify as hair non-binary.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25764 25765 25766 25767 25768 25769 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games