Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25775 25776 25777 25778 25779 25780 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:03 pm

My favorite 3Ds game is probably Kid Icarus Uprising. There are a lot of potentially great games I haven't played, though.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:04 pm

My favorite gamecube game might be Pikmin 2.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:06 pm

I wanna say that my favorite wii game is skyward sword, but I dunno. It has a lot of flaws. Metroid prime 3 and trilogy, however, are pretty great...

who knows.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:06 pm

That's ok, I think it's an impossible question too.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Damn, sounds like I need to get Kid Icarus for my 3DS. I think my favourite game of all time is Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Is it better than Skyrim?

We should do some multiplayer KI. Haven't played much at all since upgrading to the XL.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:49 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Is it better than Skyrim?

We should do some multiplayer KI. Haven't played much at all since upgrading to the XL.
They're about the same. I just haven't put anywhere near the same amount of hours into Skyrim to say that it's my favourite.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Apparently the Wii U will get DS Virtual Console, LOL! No word on it coming to 3DS. I guess they just need to pump as much into the Wii U as they can, but they also said they've just found out how to get Virtual Consoles to work on everything pretty recently. Hopefully the floodgates open!

Also NFC games at E3! And if my guess is correct, there might be some sort of movie/TV show in the works. Just a guess, though.

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:52 am

how do u play ds on wii u wtf

Ahh what could the NFC game be??
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 am

I imagine there could be several set ups. At native resolutions, you could probably squeeze both DS screens onto the gamepad at the same time in their normal positions. (Like, a few times.)

I've seen people also suggest side by side, and of course, there is the obvious way: by having the top screen be the TV and the bottom screen be the gamepad.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:33 am

How about some gamecube emulation, though? I understand dark moon is still selling like hotcakes, so maybe now isn't the time to release luigi's mansion on VC, but how about, ummmm... ********, I dunno. Most of the best GC titles got good new play control releases.

How about just putting out of print wii games on the eShop? The system runs them natively, in a sense, so it would probably require next to no work.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 am

The smell of pot is kinda obnoxious.

I'm not currently smelling any, but my nose seems to think it is.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:36 am

I do not wanna play DS' games like that... I don't think.

GameCube emulation would be better.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:42 am

Honestly DS games belong on the 3DS eshop first, but I would love the option to play them across platforms.

I'm not as worried as some people are about the games being blown up far beyond their original dimensions, because pretty much the same thing happens whenever you play older games on a newer TV, and people are still happy to play NES virtual console games.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 am

Also it bothers me when people say "I can see the pixels."

because what they probably mean is that they can distinguish individual blocks, but what they're saying is "I can see the pixels." which is like saying "I can see the screen."
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25775 25776 25777 25778 25779 25780 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games